YouKnowWho

~The Circus~

YouKnowWho    7,729

Suddenly, the metal door opens with a blindingly glow of light. Luckily, this is a case where false advertising comes in handy, because nobody actually gets blinded in the process. In fact, your eyes adjust pretty quickly.

"HELLO!"

A somewhat familiar box shaped robot with cartoonish hands and a wheel instead of legs lingers at the door frame. It doesn't seem to be giving off a "Made Underground by Mutants" vibe either, so it's probably from something else. 

"I'M HERE T-TO HELP YOU G-GUYS TO GET TO YOUR CELLS!" 

The voice is a bit scratchy, and there's a considerable amount of wear on the metal machine, not to mention the awkward shape. It's clear that this is an older model.

The room smells like molten elephant tusks.

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 1

DragonMage156    26,451
16 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

A somewhat familiar box shaped robot with cartoonish hands and a wheel instead of legs lingers at the door frame. It doesn't seem to be giving off a "Made Underground by Mutants" vibe either, so it's probably from something else. 

(You sure about that? :wilson_sneaky: )

Ria balled her fist, fire flaring up around it. Her teeth were bared and you could swear she had fangs. "I'm not going ANYWHERE WITH YOU!!" Then she burst forward at such a speed. Claws were out, wings were spread. She was just about to strike the robot down.

Edited by DragonMage156

Donke60    3,097

Jason wakes up as the smell of the robot reaches him. He sits up and takes his mask from his belt and slips it on with a low CLUNK signaling the mask is in place. Jason walks over to the rest of the inmates and stares at Ria's broken wrist. I told you to control your mood Jason says as if he knew Ria hurting herself was inevitable. Salutations mega jukebox Jason says waving his right hand in a faint bow gesture. Show us to our rooms, make sure you bring my trunk and give lizard girl some medical attention fighters must be in peak condition or else its no fun,right? Jason says tiredly  

Edited by Donke60

DragonMage156    26,451

(She didn't use her wrist, she used her claws)

Ria's claws broke upon contact. It struck a nerve but luckily wasn't too painful. "OW! F*CK!"

Edited by DragonMage156

DragonMage156    26,451

(Lol no one replied.)

Ria looked down at her broken claws. Her head spun to the robot when it boomed "THINK OF THE CHILDREN!"

"What the f**k are you talking about? There are no children here. Or if there are, they'll be cast out into some fight and most likely die!"

Ria chucked to herself.

"Robots are f**king stupid..."

Zeklo    17,669

"Censor yourself. That way someone else won't have to," Victor commented, spinning the sucker in between his fingers.

• Like 1

Donke60    3,097

Jason smiled Yes lizard lady think of the children, Jason points to the girl with the flower yes think of the guilt you will feel after you end her life. Jason's eyes  sparkled  and his smile grew wider as he pictured her death and the sweet satisfaction. Jason looked at victor Oh poor boy don't waste your breath trying to tame this one. Jason walked up to Rai and put his face really close to her's almost touching and pulled his shotel out and said in a low manic voice She's not broken yet  Jason slashes at her left arm.

DragonMage156    26,451

Ria leaned back a bit as Jason got real close. Then she jumped back as he slashed at her arm. She didn't get away with no new wounds however. Blood ran down her arm, the stinging pain of the gash.

"What THE F**K IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" She shouted before shooting a big blast of fire at Jason with her still good arm.

(Btw, just wanna point out the right arm was the hand that the claws were broken on. So now both arms have been damaged. Thanks for that :/ )

Edited by DragonMage156

Zeklo    17,669

"Gracious, how futile," Victor sighed, but keenly watched the brewing conflict. "What do you lot say," He asked waving the sucker to the bystanders in the area, "refined experience or raw power?" He reread the wrapper ensuring it was sugar free, and then popped the sucker into his mouth. "My bets on the loony."

• Like 1

Donke60    3,097

Jason was caught aff guard with the blast and jumped late it whiffed him in the left shoulder even though he escaped most of it the fire ball burned a patch off his clothing and left a deep red mark on the ball of his shoulder.Ow that stings jason whined. his left arm shaking the  exposed skin already started to harden and blister. You ruined a good suit pet! Jason yelled But I can't fight you now you have magic and I'm without my toys Jason said but I will have my fun. Jason looked at Victor bets our off but you will get your fight child but for now its over Jason leaned his back against the wall

(your welcome :P) (got to even the playing field somehow)

Edited by Donke60

YouKnowWho    7,729

"I WAS G-GOING TO GIVE YOU THE PENTHOUSE SUITE, B-BUT I GUESS YOU REALLY W-WANT SOLITARY FOR A FEW D-DAYS, HUH?"

The robot was clearly hurt very deeply inside and there would be quite an amount of time before the wounds that Ria inflicted on his metallic heart ever healed.

"EVERYONE ELSE, PLEASE HEAD TO THE RIGHT ONCE YOU GET OUT OF THE H-HOLDING CELL. THERE WILL BE A COMFY LITTLE DESK WITH A REALLY NICE ROBOT WHO'LL ASSIGN YOU A-"

"OH COME ON. SOLITARY ISN'T FUN FOR US TOO YOU KNOW."

The bot tapped his hand on his head impatiently.

"FIGHTING IS FOR THE RING. YOU HAVE A R-REPUTATION TO UPHOLD, MISTER JASON."

---

The Tangerine Sugar Free Sucker isn't all that bad. The substitute is actually a really good and efficient product, and doesn't cause mass intestine explosions like some sugar substitutes do. It's so similar to sugar, that the company who produces these suckers are world renowned for creating the most perfect sugary substitute as humanly possible. Unfortunately, their company soon ran bankrupt when the most perfect sugary substitute as robotically possible was created. What Victor was eating was a collectors possible, and he's just lost himself $200,000. He could of used that money to do a lot of stuff. He could of fired a weapon for twelve seconds, and let me tell you, those would of been the best ten seconds of his life. Unfortunately, even if he hadn't eaten it, old human money isn't really worth anything, so the best course of action would, in fact, be to gobble the little candy on a stick right up.

• Like 2

DragonMage156    26,451

Ria shook her head as she continued clutching her slashed arm. "Still not going anywhere. Atleast not in the ring! I've been fighting my whole life, dammit! I think I deserve a break"

YouKnowWho    7,729

"YOU AIN'T GOING IN THE RING YET. YOU'VE GOT CELLS! THE FOOD IS GOOD! UNLESS IT'S SOLITARY, THEN IT'S really good."

The forced optimism feature was in perfect working order.

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 1

Donke60    3,097

I better have my trunk and my cell I have some stitching to do Jason pointed to the newly burnt hole in his outfit Do we all have medical supplies waiting for us, Unless lizard lips over there wants to chop off her arm for a fresh one? Jason asked the robot as he waited.

YouKnowWho    7,729

SOLITA"ALL YOUR APPROVED STUFF IS THERE, YES. REGARDING YOUR CELL, WE'VE H-HAD TO DO A BIT OF REARRANGING, SO YOU'LL HAVE T-TO LEARN YOUR NEW ASSIGNED NUMBER. AS FOR TAPING UP YOUR MEATSACK BODIES, GO TO THE NURSE." The bot happily instructed. "THOUGH, HURTING CELLMATE'S YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WELCOME IS A B-BIG NO NO! YOU'LL BE MARKED IF YOU SO IT AGAIN OUTSIDE THE RING, OKAY MISTER JASON?"

• Like 1

Donke60    3,097

Jason nodded carlessly until he heard cellmates Jason flushed with anger Who am I sharing my cell with! Jason said through clenched teeth.

YouKnowWho    7,729

"I DON'T KNOW. I'M NOT ASSIGNED ONTO THAT STUFF."

The robot backs up a bit out of the holding cell, allowing people to come out. The room beyond is musty and made of concrete. It looks like a smaller Alcatraz type situation, with there only being one floor, as far as you can see. It doesn't have a very homely feel.

"PLEASE GO TO THE RIGHT. THE WORLD FAMOUS WALL MAP IS A BIT BEHIND SCHEDULE. LUCKILY, IT SHOULD BE READY BY THE TIME YOU GET YOUR NUMBER."

• Like 1

YouKnowWho    7,729

"SOLITARY AND ALL THAT STUFF. IT'S A really nice PLACE TO BE. I'D ADVISE NOT TO DO ANYTHING THAT'D HAVE TO MAKE YOU GO THERE."

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 1

DragonMage156    26,451

Ria frowned. "I hope to god I'm not put in the same cell with mc-a**hole over there" she said (cos she can't keep her thoughts to herself apparently). "One of us is not gonna last 24 hours and I'm not planning to die anytime soon"

Then the robot said something unusual. Really nice place? Advise you not to go there?

The robot was probably being sarcastic but Ria felt the need to question him anyway. "Ok, tell me exactly why we wouldn't want to go there if it's apparently nice? Even if they put me in a straitjacket and throw me in a cushion room, it's probably be better than any p*ss stained cell I'll have to sleep in. I'd be able to get some peace and quiet as well" she glared at Jason, assuming he knew who she was talking about.