YouKnowWho

~The Circus~

Donke60    3,097

Jason stunned and hurt as his trunk of toys rammed him in chest. Pushing the toy chest away he clambers to his feet giving Anelipsy a high five misreading his gesture. Good show isn't it? Jason says hoarsely regaining his breath with a heavy cough. Jason pushes his chest into one of the corners farthest from the radio and sits on top of his trunk. checking his lute for damage but fines little and strums a small melody to pass the time.

• Like 1

DragonMage156    26,369

"AH! F*ck!" Ria said picking herself up, dusting off sand in the process "You think those a**holes who be smart and rich enough to put down some padding... or atleast make the ride a little less painful."

Ria shook her head when she heard the loud static of the radio but her ears soon tuned him out.

Edited by DragonMage156

Sketched_Philo    1,073

Are we being thrown into the ring already? Augh!!! Do these rustmen know anything about preparation? …Wait….what…?

Mandra shook her head and looked around her quickly. Her panic quickly faded when she realized they were just…in another room.

“Whew…”

She picked up her bag , and stood up, holding onto the shapeshifter’s hand.

YouKnowWho    7,710

In the room next to the main one, the one being where our little Ria isn't in, a series of noises couldn't be heard through the large metal containers. A slamming sound, a long hissing sound that went on for about 30 seconds, an obscenely large amount of stomping and screaming, then silence, only to be interrupted by a simulator slamming noise.

• Like 1

~Matt    402

Brushing off the unusual high-five, Anelipsy helped the withered girl up, meanwhile filled with a sense of doubt. --- "They should be emptying the wagons now, right?" --- It's all amusing for them. The way we struggle. The ways we murder. And between all that they expect us to advertise. Do we die if we don't advertise?

• Like 1

YouKnowWho    7,710

Suddenly, a bunch of hefty robots slam a large metal grate open and storm into the room spraying gas everywhere with little machines. All organic matter that need to breathe are now laying on the floor in ridiculous poses. Wonderful! 

Ah, but is that all?

No! Of course not!

Second course, a barrage of syringes. They haven't been cleaned! That'll probably lead to a nasty infection if not treated.

Third course, bags.

Just bags.

Placed over the heads of those who aren't affected by syringes or gas. 

It smells like a febreeze commercial.

They actually took the time to wash the cloth bags, isn't that thoughtful?

So very nice.

None of you have any time to react to how nice it is, because currently, everything is very dark.

Please stand by.

• Like 3

DragonMage156    26,369

When the robots came storming in and fulling the space with gas, Ria flapped her wings to gust the gas away. However, the gas crept it's way around her and she eventually got effected to. She was the last to loose consciousness but luckily before they brought in the syringes.

YouKnowWho    7,710

The robots riddle the dragon girl with many syringes anyway for no reason other than not liking Ria's clever little trick all that much. They hurt, even in the vast void of unconsciousness. But not all that much. It's like being poked with a pen more than anything. 

• Like 2

Donke60    3,097

Jason coughed as the gas came in woozy he tried to throw a punch but it was stopped as a guard poked him with a needle. Hey I was bousing that. Jason slured as his body gave way before jason passed out he used his remaining strength to spit at the guards but it was to late as he laided back against the floor so Jason just ended up covering his face in spit before blacking out.

~Matt    402

Well I wouldn't say this particularly looks like a house, but right now it doesn't look like anything, really. --- Anelipsy got up and tried to reach for a ceiling, then for walls. --- Bigger than I expected. --- She starts walking around still searching for walls, and accidentally trips and falls on the lizard person. --- Oh, sorry. I didn't realise anyone else was here.

• Like 1

DragonMage156    26,369

Ria woke up, dousily and grumpy. "F*ck I hate those robots all ready. Not that I ever liked them in the first place" She looked around. She could see in the dark due to her night vision. Not like it helped much. There didn't seem to be any way to escape.

"It's like a cave here..." she conjured some fire in her hand for some light for the others. This is probably the first time she's got a good look at the others.

Donke60    3,097

Jason was awoken by Ria's angry shouts still wousy from the needle prick. Jason sat up "will you control yourself the more you lose your temper the easier it will for people to walk over you cause all they have to make you angry to do what "they" want."  

"Thanks for the light though- oh your a pretty lizard"  Jason slurred as he fell back on the floor. +

I can't seem to move properly something must of been in that needle

Look away you people Jason ordered as he spun himself around his back to the to the small flame. Jason removed his mask

He rubbed his hand on his newly exposed skin it was bumpy and full for legions. Jason looked down at his mask its golden surface all dirty and its once reflective shine dulled with the passage of time and abuse. 

I'm taking a nap no one bother me Jason said his back still towards the crowd. Jason slipped that mask on to his belt and followed the wall to a corner where he laided down on the cold floor though it was nice to feel his warm infected skin on his hands instead of cold metal.

Donke60    3,097

Jason was awoken by Ria's angry shouts still wousy from the needle prick. Jason sat up "will you control yourself the more you lose your temper the easier it will for people to walk over you cause all they have to make you angry to do what "they" want."  

"Thanks for the light though- oh your a pretty lizard"  Jason slurred as he fell back on the floor. +

I can't seem to move properly something must of been in that needle

Look away you people Jason ordered as he spun himself around his back to the to the small flame. Jason removed his mask

He rubbed his hand on his newly exposed skin it was bumpy and full for legions. Jason looked down at his mask its golden surface all dirty and its once reflective shine dulled with the passage of time and abuse. 

I'm taking a nap no one bother me Jason said his back still towards the crowd. Jason slipped that mask on to his belt and followed the wall to a corner where he lied down on the cold floor though it was nice to feel his warm infected skin on his hands instead of cold metal.

YouKnowWho    7,710

Let there be light!

Through the lizard girl's clever thinking, she manages to see the room in it's full glory! Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to have the idea to turn around and notice the big metal door submerged in the darkness.

What she does notice, however, is that the room echos. A lot.

"F*ck I hate those robots all ready. Not that I ever liked them in the first place"

"F*ck I hate those robots all ready. Not that I ever liked them in the first place"

said Mister Wall, loud enough, that if Ria turned around and noticed the big metal door, that her unkind words would slip right through and be heard by anybody on the other side.

The best case scenario is that it's just that sad robot that nobody likes.

He just does this to provide for his robo kids.

Probably.

Why ya gotta be so mean.

Ahem, anyway. 

The room, from what Ria can see, the room is pretty much like any room you'd see, rectangular, except if the walls were constructed of full on steel, and if there were little squarish shaped holes riddled about them.

Along with that mystery opens up another one. There is another person in the room.

The figure is slumped in a corner, next to the big metal door that currently nobody is aware of. Nobody's really able to get a good look from where they are now.

Be nice now you guys!

• Like 1

DragonMage156    26,369

The echo cause Ria to turn around. Then she noticed there was a robot with them.

"You're... not with the others? Are you a traitor then? Resistance?" Then she thought for a second. "You don't look like the others so I'm gonna assume you're with us. Don't try anything though or else I'll reduce you to a puddle of melted metal"

Then Jason spoke up which caused her to turn around. Despite 'lizard' being politically incorrect in her eyes, she couldn't help but lightly blush as his compliment. She frowned and turned away. "D-don't think you can convince me with kind words."

YouKnowWho    7,710
[Domo Arigoto Mister Roboto.]

"What?!?" said a robotic voice from the opposite corner.  "I wasn't listening, I'm sorry! I'm a little bit too focused on the bag on my bloody head!"  The Sand King was clearly having lots of trouble taking off a simple cloth bag off his head. He  had  about four hours to do so, yet he still was pretty unsuccessful. Probably because, this certain bag knot, required more than three figures to untangle. 

• Like 1

DwerBomb    6,115
On 17/2/2017 at 4:08 AM, Youknowwho said:

many syringes

they hurt

But not all that much

(I wish doctors were that honest with me)

Slime Girl slimes and looks around

• Like 1

DragonMage156    26,369

(Well I don't see any reason to edit. It can still make sense :) )

Ria walked over to the Sand King and burned the bag right off, without damaging the robot at all. "Better?"

Sketched_Philo    1,073

Mandra woke up in the new room. She looked around warily , then looked fascinated at the winged girl's fire.

Soon the shapeshifter fumbling and the scaly fellow awake got her attention. She crawled closer to them.

“Are you…all good?” she asked, looking at the shapeshifter.

She also reached into her bag for a mossy meal.

• Like 2

Zeklo    17,665

Victor had been quiet for some time, and thus decided to speak.

"Hello darkness my old friend."

• Like 2

~Matt    402

"Oh, yes. I think we're fine." --- Anelipsy tried not to look worried about the situation. --- "Unless I hurt our fellow. I didn't, did I?" --- Uncertainty riddled her. --- Something feels different. --- Eyes bolting through the room, she noticed the metal door and the strange figure. The dragon girl was also a new face. --- Be cool, for now. Remember to look harmless. Where the hell is my mask? --- It was unusual for Anelipsy to feel infuriated, but they left her mask behind. Was it still on the train? Would she even ever be put back into the same cargo? She worked hard on that mask. Days of research. Days of carving. Days of painting. No matter the necessary bloodbaths, she would get it back. But for now... --- Just look harmless.

Edited by ~Matt
  • Like 1

YouKnowWho    7,710

“Ah, yes. That is much, much better.” the robot said, seeing a world comprised of much more than the dark cloth the bag was made out of. “Useful for a change. Now what was that horrible blabbering before? I didn’t think it was worth my time to record it.”

The Sand King didn’t have a recording function, but took pride in having the illogical creatures think it was much more advanced than it actually was. However, the human in front of it seemed to be a bit aggressive. Way much so. He shook himself around a bit to get the radioactive green sand in his metal frame a head start, just in case.

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 1