Looking For More Weirdness In Your Life, Well The Search Is Over

Nimra

58 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Alrighty. I'll probably be doing Wek in monochrome but if I do the character Nimra in color, now I'll know.

Look what I just finished finale decided on the colours I liked!!

coloured oc wek.jpg

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The mark on Wek's hand looks like the codex umbra.

Yes you are correct!!

For part of Wek's life he 'work' for Maxwell, this prompted him to branded the boy with his mark, the same one on the codex. So people knew that he belonged to Maxwell.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

YOU HAVE SUMMONED ME

Oh no more art 1000000 times better than mine.

AWWW thanks your art is amazing too!!!

Also I'm a bit worried by the face that you've been summoned, do I have to do something now? like give you flesh or blood.

• Like 2

Here have a doodle dump from college!

My hands have to do something, otherwise they might go crazy and kill somebody, and we all know who's  closest to them.

p.s. The tree guardian was drawn by my sister, all she did is draw a tree and it looks better than anything I've ever drawn.

for science.jpg

doodles 2.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Nimra said:

it looks better than anything I've ever drawn.

I highly disagree. They're equally well done. IT just means that both of you have your own art stye. You should encourage your sister to do more art and maybe make a account later.

Sideways Chester is too cute.

Wow, Wilson is just snapping in your art.:wilson_ecstatic:

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

I highly disagree. They're equally well done. IT just means that both of you have your own art stye. You should encourage your sister to do more art and maybe make a account later.

Sideways Chester is too cute.

Wow, Wilson is just snapping in your art.:wilson_ecstatic:

My sister is actually on here shes NoxuTheAutomaton, you can find her art on these other sites:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/Noxu

http://noxutheautomaton.tumblr.com/

Wow, Wilson is just snapping in your art. Yes yes he is, thats because i love my crazy baby, and if he needs human fleash and bone for a project, he's going to get it.

p.s. THANK YOU FOR BEING SO NICE!!!!

• Like 1

On 29/01/2017 at 6:13 PM, minespatch said:

Sweet! Nice work on both colored pencils and markers. If I'd have to critique on the piece, I feel you should practice burnishing. Using a white colored pencil will smudge out the ghost lines and make the color pencils sharper. 

What do you think of the shading on this one?

001.jpg

• Like 8

Really good! In David Okums tutorial books, he mentions about not using every "Crayon" from the box, but here you're using complementary colors for hashing particular areas. Good job not burnishing everything except her shirt. The line texture on her dress differentiates from the different material of the shirt.

Keep doing what you feel is best but thanks for trying out some new techniques.

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Really good! In David Okums tutorial books, he mentions about not using every "Crayon" from the box, but here you're using complementary colors for hashing particular areas. Good job not burnishing everything except her shirt. The line texture on her dress differentiates from the different material of the shirt.

Keep doing what you feel is best but thanks for trying out some new techniques.

awww thanks!! I do like shading/burnishing especially if it's fire, I love the light it gives off in pictures. but sometimes I'm just lazy.

This was very fun thanks for the suggestion.

• Like 1