Looking For More Weirdness In Your Life, Well The Search Is Over

Nimra

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

The wait is understandable.Summer season tends to get quiet for the forums.

Wendy seems way more spiderish than Webber while Wolfgang's is really fitting! Well done.

Yes your right wendy does look more like a spider, i had some other ideas for her having four human legs but i was having problems drawing that. So i decide to go with a more spider crab look.

Wich one wouldn't you like to meet in the dead of night?

Think mines Wes simplistic but terrifying the puppet like movements would creep me out, that and how tall he is towering above me.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I quite like Wolfgang's minotaur(?) design ^_^

Yeah a minotaur mixed with some demon parts, not sure he belongs here compared to some of the others, he's way too cute and cuddle for this list. It makes sense to me that the guy whos so scared of monsters could never truly be one.

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Did you quote Jack Skellington?57c2ad5a07750_arielIDface.png.e651309f8eda0362b78b112fd7cf90e2.png

Looking forward to a fullbody version of the updated character sheet.

Why yes i did quote jack, god it's such a good movie, it's definitely going on the list of things to watch on halloween.

Yep the full body sketches are nearly done for both Weak and Nimra, couple of tweeks here and their. I've also been looking at finally writing their backstories down.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nimra said:

Why yes i did quote jack, god it's such a good movie, it's definitely going on the list of things to watch on halloween.

Well, expect a chapter featuring him this week. I didn't expect to get a chapter done so soon. Just finishing illustrations.

Can't wait to see the character sheets.:wilson_smile:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, minespatch said:

Is Wilson walking like a Egyptian?:wilson_sneaky:

Eyyy, nice to see more work from Noxu. Thanks for posting their work here.

No it's just an annoyed gesture, he's done with everybodys sh*t!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nimra said:

No, i want to but not sure if i'd be any good at it.

Do it while you can it might not come back so get those exclusive and have some fun it could be your only chance
worrying about if your not good at it is not a concern you will and can get better

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Do it while you can it might not come back so get those exclusive and have some fun it could be your only chance
worrying about if your not good at it is not a concern you will and can get better

Yeah i want the exclusive stuff, probably do some of it at the weekend with my family, sure they'd like the stuff from it as well.