Sign in to follow this  
Paxtonnnn

The Circus (Roleplay Info Thread)

YouKnowWho    8095

Sorry to interrupt! I've added on another rule, just to make things a little easier for me.

11. Try not to assume the layout or looks of certain areas. Maps will be provided when necessary.

This is just so the amount of improvising I have to do is cut in half or so. Even though I do improvise a lot, I do have elements set in place for basic things, certain characters, and lots of the overall layout.

When in an environment where the layout is a complete mystery, try to focus on certain figures in the dark.

Unless you have no eyes.

Or you're blind

etc.

Luv you goies!

~<3

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 1

Donke60    3101
3 hours ago, MenaAthena said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Name: Seven

Race: Chimera (As in the FMA definition, where it's just any combination of beings fused together instead of specifically a lion-goat-snek)

Mutations: Albinism. Glands that produce a neon green poison. 

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Seven is the product of a top secret government project put together when they realized the robots might be starting to get out of hand. What they hoped to accomplish with a fruit bat, north american wild cat, and an albino little girl is still a mystery. Perhaps she was part of a testing faze to see if this whole fusing living things together deal would actually work before creating something that would be useful against robots, but now we'll never know, because everyone responsible was blown up.

Personality: Seven's previous handlers conditioned her to attack any robot present as soon as an opportunity was presented, and as such she doesn't exactly get along with them. She isn't too fond of humans either, but she seems to mostly try to avoid them, only lashing out if cornered. She seems more curious, though still cautious, of non-human (or non-human enough) entities than immediately hostile or intimidated. Right now she is little distinguishable from a feral animal, but perhaps she'd start acting more human if treated like one.

Appearance: Seven has a mostly humanoid form, that being one of an about ten-year-old looking girl with bat and cat features fused in. Most of her skin is covered in a smooth, thin layer of pure white fur, and what isn't is caked in now dried mud to avoid sunburn. Her hair comes down in a huge, matted mess nearly as big as herself, and her irises are an unsettling pinkish-red. The marks that give her her name are the large 7's branded into each of her arms just below the shoulders. Lumps protruding from each of her arm joints stand as evidence for the wing structure that used to be there, cut off as they were useless for flight and thus deemed unnecessary and cumbersome by her previous handlers. She has a tiny little bobbed tail, but it's impossible to see through the pair of shorts she was put in for decency. She was also forced into a muzzle and two pairs of almost comedic red mittens on her hands and feet due to poisonous fangs and claws.

Strengths: She is pre-equipped with fangs and claws that now, thanks to mutations from her time in the wild, inject that causes an itching sensation in the eyes and throat, followed by a steady decrease in vision after ten minutes that culminates in completely blindness after twenty-five. The poison is curable and non-fatal.
There are also pockets of the green poison scattered all around her body in little lumps just below the skin. If one is ruptured during a fight the noxious green liquid could splatter into an opponent's wound, causing the aforementioned effects. 
She has traits such as enhanced flexibility, reflexes, hearing, smell, and night vision from the animals fused into her.
Due to how she was made, she's more susceptible to radiation and further mutation. This could be a strength depending on how you look at it.

Weaknesses: The muzzle and mittens she's outfitted with prevent her from using her poisonous stabby things unless removed.
She's conditioned to attack any robot she sees at the quickest opportunity, and will thus target them in a fight whether it's advantageous to her or not.
Due to how she was made, she's more susceptible to radiation and further mutation. This could be a weakness depending on how you look at it.

Etc [Contraband will be confiscated]: Her favorite food is oranges. Music seems to sooth her.

As always, speak up if any tweaks are needed, and stuff may change at a later date.

Yay a super fast posion animal with poison blisters

Wow my character can not catch a break I'm going to think outside of the box with toys and ideas not to mention i'm going to have to deal with

a magic fire dragon

a slime monster

an invisible chameleon
and a radiation rock um sock um robot

it's bad to be a human though that was my characters point not to relies on power but speed ,wit,and tools

But you guys sure aren't making it easy :)

MenaAthena    10301
6 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

Hey mena does she have some sort of resistance against poison? (Slime babe's body is highly toxic but not corrosive)

Well she's immune to her own poison, but I don't think she'd be with other toxins. Maybe she could develop immunities quicker due to her more vulnerable and mailable genetics???? Becausethat'showthatworksright

• Like 1

Donke60    3101
3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

What is it with Mena and little girl characters with super natural powers? :p

They're sweet innocent and evil 
that checks off all the boxes on my list

Donke60    3101

idk I really liked jason I don't have anyother characters in mine that would fit considering magic isn't big in the world
How long do I have to decide.

(rip Jason may you regain your true self with the other performers in the sky)

• Like 1

YouKnowWho    8095
3 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

idk I really liked jason I don't have anyother characters in mine that would fit considering magic isn't big in the world
How long do I have to decide.

(rip Jason may you regain your true self with the other performers in the sky)

you have as long as you need!

• Like 2

Donke60    3101
3 hours ago, Zeklo said:

R.I.P.

I was interested to see them in action.

Jason was going to die anyway on account with him being Lephyr   probably right after his fight or during his fight with Ria

DragonMage156    27293
21 hours ago, Donke60 said:

Jason was going to die anyway on account with him being Lephyr   probably right after his fight or during his fight with Ria

Well it was jester vs dragon girl. Even if he did survive past that battle, I think he would have been seriously maimed :/

• Like 2

Destros09    1175
Spoiler

Name: Dan, just Dan, that's it
Race: human 
Mutations: naturally regenerates
History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Originally a athlete he generally supported machines until they were made to powerful, in the waste land he was a loner, he actually yelled at the machines to put him on the train because half the remaining population of the area was hunting him.
Personality: loner, feels that anyone without a mutation is inferior, refuses to believe that anyone is sane or close to normal.
Appearance: tall with a medium build, long hair, wears a winter jacket no matter what the weather is
Strengths: regeneration, is accurate
Weaknesses: regeneration takes a lot of energy and becomes tired easily after it, terrible speaker, does not work well in groups.
Etc [Contraband will be confiscated]: throwing knifes (15)(confiscated), a pair of sunglasses (smudged by guards).

Open to changes

• Like 4

YouKnowWho    8095
14 hours ago, Destros09 said:
  Hide contents

Name: Dan, just Dan, that's it
Race: human 
Mutations: naturally regenerates
History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Originally a athlete he generally supported machines until they were made to powerful, in the waste land he was a loner, he actually yelled at the machines to put him on the train because half the remaining population of the area was hunting him.
Personality: loner, feels that anyone without a mutation is inferior, refuses to believe that anyone is sane or close to normal.
Appearance: tall with a medium build, long hair, wears a winter jacket no matter what the weather is
Strengths: regeneration, is accurate
Weaknesses: regeneration takes a lot of energy and becomes tired easily after it, terrible speaker, does not work well in groups.
Etc [Contraband will be confiscated]: throwing knifes (15)(confiscated), a pair of sunglasses (smudged by guards).

Open to changes

i find it to be quite wonderful! i never had volunteers! 

TECHNICALLY I DID

WITH

ALL OF YOU 

BUT UH

yeah!

• Like 2