Paxtonnnn

The Circus (Roleplay Info Thread)

~Matt    402
5 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

This ain't dying, we just waitin on somebody. Don't worry your little hats off!

Alright chief

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/849239243/i_aint_worried_bout_nothing_baseball_hat.jpg?width=225&height=225&Filters=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22background%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22F2F2F2%22%2C%22sequence%22%3A2%7D%5D

• Like 3

ImDaMisterL    20,270

I really wanted to join this, but I know I'll be very busy in the coming months and won't be able to be active, so you guys better make this fun for me to read :p

• Like 2

Zeklo    17,665

Took me long enough.

Spoiler

Name: Victor

Nickname: “Candyman”, “Vyktr”

Race: Human, around 23~

Mutations: 

Victor’s only visible mutation is his six fingered hands. Though he also suffers from Ageusia, “the loss of taste functions of the tongue, particularly the inability to detect sweetness, sourness, bitterness, saltiness, and umami (meaning "pleasant/savory taste")”, Allochiria, “a neurological disorder in which the patient responds to stimuli presented to one side of their body as if the stimuli had been presented at the opposite side”, as well as painfully sensitive hearing.

History: Unknown

Personality: 

While violence isn’t their first course of action, Victor will quickly turn to it if other means prove ineffective. Threatening, blackmailing, and generally playing dirty is all up there alley. They hold their own well-being above others, and have no issue doing anything that will guarantee their survival. This fact comes with one exception: children. Victor’s personality seems to shift when around children. His more violent nature tends to peel away towards everyone, as he censors his own actions for the sake of the children. Afterall, think of the children.

This isn’t to say, he won’t still use violence if it is for the sake of protecting any child’s well-being, because he certainly will.

Appearance: 

Spoiler

This image is slightly outdated

1gxsj0P.jpg

Victor is a relatively tall man with a thin frame. His face is covered by a sharp edged smiley-face mask, and his head is capped with a hand-stitched patchwork top hat with a heart on it. Some messy brown hair is visible from the back of his head, and a pair of headphones rest over each ear. They wear a stylish furry leather coat left unzipped, and long baggy cargo pants. Around each of their forearms are bracers wrapped in barbed wire leading into their hands fitted in boxing gloves. These boxing gloves have outcropping metal from brass knuckles worn beneath. His foot attire consists of strap-on shoes mounted with sharp terrain-traversing spikes.

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Victor is almost always armed with a metal golf club. Along with his brass knuckle boxing gloves, these are his weapon of choice. His mental afflictions are both harmful and helpful when fully realized. His Allochiria can allow a wounded limb to act at relative fully capability despite injuries due to the corresponding opposing limb being the one to receive painful stimulus. Though this comes at the cost of potentially causing permanent damage. His extremely sensitive hearing, can also be a plus, as he can hear better than most at the cost of immediate pain. This ability is more useful when outside of combat when being immobilized wouldn’t come as a drawback. Otherwise he wears his headphones to muffle surrounding sounds. He is also very flexible and nimble.

Excessive sugar intake has a strange effect on them...

Etc: 

Can’t spell or read well.

Has a coat full of various candies and stickers.

Presumably all metal and sharp items were confiscated.

Disclaimer - Changes highly possible.

Edited by Zeklo
Errors
  • Like 4

DragonMage156    26,372

I can't help but think of the fights in Spyro: Eternal Night XD

I'll probably lurk here for a while since all my characters are either anthros or an over used dragon girl (I mean my anthros have human versions of themselves but it doesn't really change much :/ )

Paxtonnnn    4,091
1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ooh, I know what use! My baby dragon, Winddancer... er, if that's ok. I really need to think of a better name though :/

I'm fine with that! @Youknowwho most likely is as well

• Like 1

DwerBomb    6,115

ALso gonna add that slime babe smells of sewers and garbage and has a pet fly that follows her

its outside of the train following her right now

and the thing that looks like a dress is a trash bag dress

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 1

DragonMage156    26,372

I know I said I didn't want to recycle characters but I really wanna revive the dragon girl from Containment XD

Jason (who whoever it was) does all that yelling and suddenly from the next cell/room/carrage you hear "Can you shut the f*ck up?!"

Donke60    3,097
3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Jason (who whoever it was) does all that yelling

He's not yelling he is asserting his authority;p

DragonMage156    26,372
38 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

He's not yelling he is asserting his authority;p

She'd still tell him to shutthefuckup and take a chill pill XD

DragonMage156    26,372
Spoiler

Name: Ria.

Race: Half human-dragon hybrid.

Mutations: Is mostly human with dragon ears, wings, tail and fire powers.

History: She was once trapped in this underground facility, along with many other inhuman beings. She were tortured and tested on, causing her dragon half to mutate her. Ria managed to escaped with her life (and unfortunately her appearance). People grew scared of her and due to her past, it didn’t help very much. Now Ria would rather live alone, and I quote “So she doesn’t have to deal with peoples bullsh*t”. However, it didn’t last long as robots started to quickly take over the world (and the elephants). It took a while before the robots could capture her due to her strengths. Now she’s on the way to the “circus”.

Personality: Ria used to be a sweet, innocent girl until scientists took her captive and mutated her. Now she doesn’t care about anyone (except children) and has bad trust issues. She also has quite the mouth on her, whether she’s angry or not.

Appearance:Contaiment Ria.jpg

(Totally not inspire by Underfell Sans)

Strengths: She has all the abilities of a dragon: flight, fire, claws, sharp teeth, keen senses and night vision. These abilities also make her a good fighter.

Weaknesses: Can’t swim, is hot-headed, her fire power is limited; if she uses too much she won’t be able to fly, doesn’t always think before she speaks, getting too confident can lead to bad decisions and possibly her down fall.

Etc: Contraband still has the collar from her time in the facility that she hides in her coat. It is broken beyond repair and is covered in scratch marks (probably the result of Ria trying to break it off). The wrist and ankle bracelets she also had are gone.

Edited by DragonMage156
Lol, no breaking the 4th wall :P
  • Like 1

Zeklo    17,665

(If I could make a personal request to just leave Containment out of it. They are separate universes entirely after all. Just say some sort of experimenting facility or something. Please n' thanks.)

• Like 3

DragonMage156    26,372
3 hours ago, Zeklo said:

(If I could make a personal request to just leave Containment out of it. They are separate universes entirely after all. Just say some sort of experimenting facility or something. Please n' thanks.)

Ok, no breaking the 4th wall or cross referencing. Got it ^^;

I edited it.

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 2

Donke60    3,097

-

3 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

Does anybody need to finish up anything before we move on?

Well i'm good on with the show

Sketched_Philo    1,073

Just one thing:

On 7/2/2017 at 6:20 PM, Zeklo said:

You'd like to keep that RP...a self contained story?

Alright that terrible pun is all I needed to do I'm ready to go on now

• Like 4