Affirmation Station.

LadyD

4 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

his light-hearted, slightly sassy humour.

No, but in all seriousness thank you so much for the kind words, it's truly heartwarming to read *sniffle* and I hope you know that the feelings are completely mutual :)

... Now where's that party?

Dear god, I'm really late to the party... But hey, better late than never.

@Fortie

I could probably write 2 full pages of reasons why you are so awesome. Just... Wow. You're just a great friend and artist, I can't believe it tbh. Also you are an amazing Webber, and helped me through some hard times. I can't thank you enough for being my friend!

@Paxtonnnn

You're an awesome person, and deserve all the love you get! Even if you constantly call yourself annoying, I can assure you aren't. It's really nice to have your company!

@MeingroessterFan

An overall great person. I really enjoy having conversations with you! Also, for the fact that you just started out, you're really good!

@PiturcaClaudiuStef

Probably one of the funniest person I've ever met. You sometimes post some questionable things, but that's what we all love you for!

@Arlesienne

The kindest person I've ever met, and a good roleplayer too! We had our problems in the past, but I'm happy that we could get over it. Also, your art is really cute!

@PandoMish

How can you not like this guy? He's such a kind person, and a great friend! I really appreciate you as a friend.

I've covered almost everyone from earlier posts but I've made more friends since then so it's only right that I include them.

First off @PandoMish. I didn't really know him much before Metheus (Weirdo was right about that being the new friendship maker of 2017 :p ) but I soon realized he was a really nice guy who didn't really ask for anything in return (reference to Steam trades ;) ). Thanks for all the cool stuff DST and money wouldn't give me (and I guess friendship is pretty cool too (jk XD )

@DatShadowJK is a good RP-er who likes Willowson and created the Choose your Own Adventure thread. Thanks for that, it's loads of fun ^_^

@Master Jand although annoying at times, still manages to bring a smile to my face :p

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED! XD

Time to throw in my shpeal!

@mewthemew for tolerating me during Klei's streams.

@Donke60 for being an active person who never fails to call me out on my hypocrisy

@Destros09 for going through with a bet they lost, and changing their profile pic to a kid wearing a weed costume. :3

@ImDaMisterL for letting me call him senpai. (and for that saucsome Wes hairdo.)

@Ninjanemo for putting @JanH's name in your user name, along with being a Ninja Emo. :3

@Asparagus for tolerating my pet name for you. (Ass pegasus)

@PiturcaClaudiuStef for having the cover of the Skullgirls Album as their profile pic.

@nome for being the singularity of the dnakest memes, for without you sir being the center of the mehmeys, we'd all be doomed to death by memeitude.

I'd also like to thank Klei-senpai for making me a character in ONI. And for their shout-outs during the streams. It makes me so happy to know that Klei-senpai notices me.:wilson_blush: :wilson_love:

• Developer

@JoeW For handling me and my never-ending arsenal of questions

@nome for always having cryptic yet comedic chats with me

@HugoM porque quem é da mesma pátria tem que ser parça

@Fidooop For probably being one of my first real internet friends (ikr?)

@Asparagus we need to talk more dude, you're so awesome

@Weirdobob needs to be drawn more often

55 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

@Donke60 for being an active person who never fails to call me out on my hypocrisy

I'm not sure if I remember how but it's been awhile. In any case it's just nice to be remembered and included thanks for the kind words.

Here it goes

@Fidooop a person who I thought was a calm collected individual but instead a crazy person hehe talking with you was a treat you go bro.

@Tosh even though your not around much talking with you was always nice and I only wish I could do it more 

@Nimra talking to you when I first met you was awesome and so is your art. (Good enough Segway) say hi to Noku for me ya know to check if she still alive hehe 

@ImDaMisterL I could just listen to ya babble all day that's good ASMR. I guess your a nice person  too

@minespatch the person who made me feel welcome on the forums without your settle push I wouldn't be as active as I am if at all, thanks 

@Mr.P he is Mr.P all that needs to be said, has been said is all that is needed 

@JoeW I will always look up to you not sure why but will. (Can I have my Wes,Warly title now? Jk I will one day though)

@Paxtonnnn who wants a hug. I see a lot of myself in you and I know your already better then me. Stay awesome and thanks for introducing me to the game nuclear thr and thanks for introducing me to the game nuclear throne its dope

@Mobbstar I don't have much to say but I think being a good person counts enough (that was so cheesy)

@Ressayez your pretty neat and thanks for the art too

@ThemInspectors even though I don't know you personally your very dependable and I appreciate it thanks 

@CheeseNuggets101 for making SW char mod one of the best and for emulating the DS style pretty well I only wish I could talk to you

Now onto my ad for my DS group

https://discord.gg/JKN3s4n

I know I was already here though I figured an update was in order

NOW GIVE ME ALL THE LIKES YOU!

13 hours ago, Donke60 said:

@Nimra talking to you when I first met you was awesome and so is your art. (Good enough Segway) say hi to Noku for me ya know to check if she still alive hehe.

Awww thanks i enjoy talking to you to, don't worry Noxu's still alive she a robot they don't really die i'll say hi.

*looks over at the scattered bits of robot* when i find her head.

On 1/22/2017 at 2:21 AM, LadyD said:

Welcome to the affirmation station thread. An affirmation is basically saying something nice, positive and true about a person. 

How to use this thread.
Tag some people- give some affirmations
If you got tagged then maybe tag the person who tagged you and return the compliment.

So here we go!

@JoeW
Makes really awesome games and has set up a great community here on the forums

@Asparagus
Asparagus is the best person I have ever been shipped with- kind, funny and nice! 

@Etna
Has a brilliant sense of humour and makes me laugh. 

@ladyd nice thread idea.

Archived