Affirmation Station.

LadyD

@LadyD for being a very nice and steamy ship-mate <3 I hope you're having a great day :)

@ImDaMisterL for being a very great friend (I could say one of my best friends) who writes awesome stories and stuff and picks me up when I'm down... and replies to my facebook posts in weird ways that leaves other people to wonder if we're normal XD oh and someone who really gets me

@AnonymousKoala for writing the worst fanfic about me best stuff about people :) I didn't crucify you because I'm still carving the thing from mahogany and wrapping razor wire on it <3

@nome for being the potato lord of the forums who occasionally takes the time to respond to my messages about nonsense

@Fidooop for being a great friend, programmer, occasional ship-mate who shares his deepest darkest secrets and whom I share mine and one of my best friends too, I guess

@NootNoot for being one of my confidants being a good friend who shares noots.

@Dudedude for being a great friend, artist, music-maker, fun psychopath and all-around swell guy

@T4T3RGR3NAD3R mi amorrrrrrr~ for being one of my first friends here in the forums and being a great artist, comedian, has a fabulous mane, and salacious voice~ rrrrr XD

@Chris1488 for being a great friend and autocorrect standin with wit and wile he beguiles his-- uh I ran out of rhymes... he's a great friend and has a great taste for music.

@JoeW for always being there looking from the shadows keeping the forums safe from invaders and for giving me my title~

@AquaRC for making weird and awesome art that I get to get sneak previews from time to time and is a great conversationalist... also has a twisted sense of humor huehue

@GiddyGuy for being a standup guy, very considerate and thoughtful and will not hesitate to kill you in your sleep <3

Though im hardly really on the forums other than the art section and also if i happen to get caught on a certain discussion in the standard dst forum there are a few people i can mention on here that have helped me on the way.............. @minespatch @DragonMage156 @rubidiumsart @Mobbstar @PiturcaClaudiuStef  each has helped in their own manners but all should have a notification hitting their bell

since im awake and theres a 2hour delay to school...

im going to redo this, dont have to like my post i know how it is ahah

@Mr.P Like I said, best friend. Gives good long talks when I feel like garbage and can sing like an angel (:^)). Hosts all of our DST sessions, says good morning to me every day, supports everything I do no matter how freaky it is, and appreciates a good dank meme. I don't know how distant I would be if it weren't for him being around this long. We do soooo much together just on weekends, and I couldn't ask for anything better. 

@AnonymousKoala Hilarious dude that like P, hangs around in Skype and Discord every day who I wish could stay up later so he could spend more time playing with us. I will never stop dragging you out of the mud. He has lots of funny/creative friends and really livens up a groupchat when he wants to, he's helped so many people in their darkest times and if he ever left I'd probably leave as well.

@MenaAthena Is one of the best (if not the best) artists in this section imo, and shows drastic visible improvement. She manages to be one of my favorite people despite not being much of a sh*tposter, and that's saying something. If she ever leaves it seriously won't be the same around here. even if she can't be in our skype and discord group because of whatever reason. she gives me notes on tumblr LOL

@minespatch Incredibly abstract artwork and seemingly always in a good mood. Likes every post on the face of the universe, the real OG. Deserves commissions, commission him pls. He's so nice to everyone and I wish he'd hang around in the groupchats more often, along with the rest of you who don't.

@Battal Forced me to face up to a few things (im still salty) and was actually really fun to talk to when he wasn't jabbing me with a stick to post in WaW. I believe he can make it out of edgy rehab :^^^)

Attends most of my streams, even if only for a little while or until someone makes a really inappropriate joke and he leaves LOL. One of the several people that got me comfy with bringing up DogHouse, and now I can't stop. More successful as a game dev than I am as an animator right now, jesus christ. he makes me jealous

@DwerBomb Sweet and funny, I'm glad to help him with life things even if I'm sick af. I wish him and Dara the absolute best future imaginable. He's like a rare pokemon and I get really excited when he pops into my livestreams, and he has superior taste in video games and design. 

@Zeklo Extremely respectable creative that may be reserved to some of us, but like I said, is impossible not to love regardless. He's like the rest of you, funny and talented. Stuck around late during streams to listen to me ramble about DH when the memelords left a very very long time ago. Boy, I might be a damn good artist, but that doesn't mean we're competing in the same field. Develop your ideas and hone your skills, ignore me and my amalgamation of furry garbage. 

@DragonMage156 Pops into game sessions and calls without being asked to, like Giddy and Michi. Is an important piece that makes the Offtopic section what it is. Always gives me notes on dumblr, always says something nice about my drawings even hours after i post them (timezones, right?). I respect her grasp on the characters she's developed and I wish her the best with 3-D rendering. 

@Ysulyan Based weed god, the big smoke. Voice smooth as honey and wonderful friend no matter how inactive and busy he can be. Helped me be a lot less of a huge idiot when I needed it the most. Supports my weirdness, which is the best quality a person can have. This guy can take a joke. 

@Pyromailmann Randomly jumps into calls, and while we might have some sassy memes circulating over you, we don't really think any less of you. Is a superb memer and very forgiving when the punches are thrown a little too hard. Didn't give a single crap about showing his face in the rabbit den when we all watched the bee movie together. Might not be the best artist, but draws for fun regardless and gave me a good giggle with most of them. 

@Chris1488 Crashes in randomly with the spicy memes and generally fun to be around. I don't follow Fid's work very well, but I wish you guys the best. To me, pretty mutual. Good guy, funny, not too shy. ur not ugly chros

@Bebbit Hosts our lovely discord group and puts up with our stupidness. Can give many a genuine compliment when he wants to. Kind of bummed he left the Skype group, I'd probably know him better otherwise. Met him through my streams, thank you and your anime hair for attending. 

@SirKnight Somehow gives less f*cks than I do about what kind of drawings they put out there (like Mindy), so mad respect and I look up to u. Has given me good advice on "business" methods and gave me $20 once. ty fam

@InDenial >:3c u nasty, keep making music.

@Youknowwho Like I said, reads Furnace series, forgives my idiocy. We've been through a lot of tough times but let's face it, they were all for nothing. It's all over, I want us to just be us again. I'll never let so much happen over a girl ever again, I'm sorry I didn't say anything. I lurk his thread and his posts all remind me of myself and make me smile. It's usually a really big, ugly, and stupid smile. I hope you're not worried about any similarities between us, after all, everything I've made is built from neato garbage I stole from things I like that already existed. 

@Mezukie >hugs

She's literally the sweetest person I've ever met. We don't deserve you. She hangs around my streams to the very end every time she attends. She asks me how I am every day like she does with many others. I might not get notified because my phone is a piece of crap, but I really really appreciate it. If I don't see the message for over an hour I get that feeling you get when you step on your pet's tail on accident and it makes a sad noise. Thank you for chilling with us. 

@Asparagus I don't know him very well, but he's really something from what I've experienced so far. Never stop being weird x-x

@GiddyGuy Plays DST with us, always looked forward to him popping into my streams and saying some dumb sh*t in the voicecall with Waddledee.  He will always know more about DST than me as long as I live. One of my top memers, one of my favorite voices to hear. 

@Mobbstar Somewhat tolerates me and helped me a lot with coding my art blog. I send him a lot of weird things...and always will. sorry not sorry :^)

@PiturcaClaudiuStef Proof you can love anyone. I miss you, fam. You're in my top three. Used to be in all of our group calls and play sessions, made the stupidest jokes that made everyone lose it. I don't know where the hell you went, but I want you back in that Skype group asap.

@Paxtonnnn New-ish to me, knows what he makes is usually darker and keeps doing it anyways. a living self deprecation meme. Never stop drawing, I wish I had a direct inspiration for my drawings when I was at your skill level. 

I know I missed some people, but you're all good to me in some way. I just spent my entire delay typing this. I don't know if I'll ever leave or why, I'm so strongly tied to this website that I feel it would be almost impossible to just disappear again like I did in 2014/2015. Thanks for supporting my work and me as a person, thanks for the countless hours of hanging out and talking. I'll never, ever forget. 

@PiturcaClaudiuStef
gX4urEe.gif
You're a nice pal, I hope that you fixed that sound problems with your Mac :)

@AquaRC
6IYctw3.gif
Sick skillz m8. Thanks again for those pictures you drew for me, I'm still in love with that crack Charlie!

@Mr.P
vTUSMCS.gif
You're the main one who got me into all this stuff. You're a wise guy and good source of opinions when I want to buy some game. There's much more of course, including memes as you can see on this badly made gif. Sorry, it turned out not so good and I know it ;_;

@Mobbstar
81FXo1R.gif
Art, mods and memes. You're really kind and nice to me, just like for everyone. It's a pleasure talking with you.

@LiptonPee
zh8cmdq.gif
You can draw cool stuff and you're also kind n' nice. Aand another bad gif, I'm extremely sorry lol ;-;

@AnonymousKoala
ob5ytHX.gif

You taught me pro NT strats, I taught you pro Terraria strats. As you said I'm definietly not the one for serious talkin' but other than this we get on quite well, I think. Thanks for being nice :)

@GiddyGuy
ztxsYLA.png
The giddiest of all is now following everyone! You were my first, precious and cool follower. Playing together was fun, I should get back to DST, really. All the charges you gave me using your demonic book... I could survive ice age with nothing but warm provided by your friendly bolts strucking me one after another. I love your sense of humour.
Everyone staring into this picture waiting for it to move... Hehe

Not everyone got included, sorry. I had much more people in mind but I got kinda bored of drawing those, as you can see by quality (shhh). Stay tuned in for more, I guess ;)

@Zeklo sometimes answers my questions. Sometimes. Exceptional lore and character creator. I mean really, he's made some of my favorite characters, and I'm always hungry to know more about, well, pretty much everything! He's the only person I trusted not to go snooping around my FB for personal information so we could play a silly dragon breeding game together. Always a great source of shenanigans. He's pretty much my best friend at this point. One time he wrote me a poem to cheer me up, and gosh dangit it worked. 

@Mezukie even though we don't know each other that well yet, she was still more than willing to listen and help with my problems when I didn't know what to do. I know if I told her I was sorry for suddenly putting that on her, she'd just say that it was no problem and she was more than happy to help, so I'll just say thank you instead. She messages me just about every day to see how I'm doing. Everyone always says she's the sweetest and kindest person, and she definitely deserves it. <3

@Weirdobob always showers me with compliments and I never know what to do with them ajfdegfkavekfdhmwevfmabvbor. He didn't give up and kept trying to get through to me when I had shut him out emotionally for quite a while. Even though his rp is 2stress4me right now, you can't deny that it brings happiness to a lot of people. Plus it would be the best Chose Your Own Adventure Dating Sim Action RPG ever made if it was turned into an actual video game, which he should get on making happen so I can throw money at his face.

@Ashypants @SirKnight cares enough to tone down their lewdy mouth around a "cinnamon baby candy" like me. Is the best to Drawpile with. They introduced me to an Extremely Goofy Movie and we both bonded over how fascinatingly terrifying, funny, and memeable Richpants McBullybottom's face is. Brings the funtimes to the rat chat.

@Battal has tons of pixel art skillz that make me jelly. Best and most experienced forum rp runner. I can't say much about his games, since I haven't played any of them yet, but I'm looking forward to when EYTD comes out.

I want to thank pretty much everyone in the rat chat (Wardo, Zukie, Ash, @InDenial, @ImDaMisterL) and the chat for chatting (Fish Dork Corn Nugget, also Mezukie, and former salt lord Battal) for being there and putting up with me when I get panicy and occasionally self-depricatey. You guys always put a smile on my face.

@LiptonPee inspired me to become a better artist, and I look up to her creative and artistic talents. She also taught me a lot about Paint Tool SAI. Joining in on her streams almost always guaranteed a good time and I miss them. Also gives me notes on Tumblr.

@WaddleDee I can't say I know very well personally, but she was one of the best roleplayers in WaW, and from what I've seen a pretty good writer and artist (more pixel skils I'm jelly of). She seemed like a kind person, and WaW won't be the same without her. Her and Wiffleball with be dearly missed.

I don't interact much with Ol' Aunty @Arlesienne, but she offered me her ear on one of the few occasions I showed distress here. She also gave me a chocolate bunny and pudding. I'm pretty sure we can all agree she's the best forum aunty we could ask for. <3

@JoeW was a bit intimidating to me at first, but when anyone has forum troubles he's always extremely patient and helpful, and even indulges in our shenanigans from time to time (see weirdobob's high five).

@JanH is the first and only dev to leave a like on one of my art posts.

@Raven Crow, I'm sorry I copied your art in my very, very, very early days on the forums, but without you, @Miss@ZombiDJ, and the many other talented artists and artist supporters here I might not even be into art today.

It's kinda hard to believe I've spent nearly every day of the last 2+ years of my life on these forums. Without this place I would be a much different, much lonelier person. Even if I didn't mention you in this post, you all make this place better and livelier with your presence. Thank you everyone for being here.

@DragonMage156, @Starthefox Thank you so much for including me in your list of great artists, and you two are just as great (if not better) artists as far as I'm concerned :)

@minespatch You are just such an outstandingly, nice and charismatic guy! I also love your work, and the atmosphere it exudes.

@Arlesienne You can truly harness the english language in amazing ways, and you are always kind to everyone, including me :) 

@GiddyGuy Your nickname is a very fitting description of your personality! Always giddy and happy, and just a joy to be around :D

@Mobbstar Such a funny, sometimes sassy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and downright awesome guy! You never cease to make me crack a smile when you leave a comment in one of my threads :)

@NightWonder7 HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD WITH THE ANATOMY IN YOUR DRAWINGS!?? No but seriously, you make some of the funniest and greatest art I have seen on the forums :)

@PiturcaClaudiuStef You are always such a nice guy, to both me and everyone on the forums! :D

@ImDaMisterL Awesome, always polite and just hands down the amazingest forum mod!

I also want to thank @Paxtonnnn, @MenaAthena, @Mobbstar, @MeingroessterFan, @SillyWilson, @minespatch, @Arlesienne, @DragonMage156, @Starthefox, @PandoMish and everyone else who has supported me, all the way through my 100-day-Wilson-challenge (and now my WX-78 challenge)!

I could go on all night about who I love and why I love them, but it has to stop somewhere, so I'm very sorry if I left someone out D:

I got so many notifications, these people must be lying about me being all "polite" and "considerate" and "fun" and "good"!

Anyways, have another three affirmationingities:
@Ysulyan is plain lovable and to disagree is blasphemy.
@Quoth143's art thread gives me life and love (and beating Maxwell up which is a huge plus too).
@Dongs sincerely tries to be a good friend and truly succeeds. He gives me confidence that no matter how repulsive a person may seem at times, they have a heart and can become better if you just let them and maybe help them a little. :)

If only my life wouldn't be so stressful these days, I could spend more of my free time making you guys happy. Especially the above three deserve more attention in my opinion, but I just can't spare a lot of time for these forums right now.

@ImDaMisterL @LadyD-Top mods on the site

@DragonMage156 @LiptonPee @SirKnight @minespatch-Good artists and people as well

@Weirdobob-Veri nice person to talk to, should be a moderator

@PiturcaClaudiuStef-Nice Person

@Mobbstar-Probably the first mod maker I ever talked to, also a good artist.

@Mr.P-Nice guy, helped lead the 2nd Season of Mafia, is funny when drunk.

@Zeklo-Soundboard Fish

@AnonymousKoala-This guy is koolala (Ba dum tss)

@Chris1488-The coolest skeleton

@T4T3RGR3NAD3R-Melon Jesus

@Asparagus-Cool dude

damn.png

Guess I should finally make an apperance here as well after almost 10 god damn mentions aha.

So let's get started.

@LiptonPee For probably being one of my best friends ever ontop of an amazing artist. Meeting you is probably one of the best things to ever happened to me in these past few years. And what you said about leaving should I leave I see the same.

@LadyD Part of our glorious mod team. Without you guys these forums wouldn't be the same.

@SirKnight Always up for a good chat and not above covering topics with me that others would step back from.

@PiturcaClaudiuStef I think this quote I once made sums you up perfectly "He might be a stale memelord. But he's our stale memelord. And I wouldn't want it any other way."

@AnonymousKoala Life may have been thought for you when we met but over the last few month I've seen you grow more confident and happy and it warms my heart to see you grow like that.

@Ysulyan For being a great pal and just a fun goofball to hang around with.

@Asparagus For not just being a great pal but also for the fact that you where the one to add me to the skypegroup allowing me to get to know all the others as well as I do know.

@Fidooop The amount of times you and Asp made me laught with your weird ways where always amazing.

@Mobbstar Friend and also someone who's always up for a good and intelligent talk when it's possible.

@GiddyGuy Where would most of us be without our most dedicated Wicker player (^: But even then you're a great pal to have around.

@Chris1488 All I can say is "Big Boner is always watching"

@Youknowwho Just like Koala you've grown over the months I've known you. And just like Koala it's great to see you grow and deal with your personal issues and solve them.

@Mezukie You got the heart at the right spot and I'm glad to be able to call you a friend. Ontop of just enjoying having casual chit chats at times.

@DwerBomb good friend and fun goofball. I wish you and @Dara999 the best of luck for the future.

@Zeklo Never expected someone to be able to come up with so many different fishpuns but god damnit whenever I thought that there where none anymore you always seemed to find a new one.

@WaddleDee You may have left us but I still mention you because just like Lipton you're an amazing friend no matter if it's goofing off in DST or just cracking stupid jokes for the moment.

@DragonMage156 Even if you're sometimes a bit dense (specialy regarding lore and such) you're still a fun person to hang around with (even tho I still take offense to you calling my singing annoying (^: )

@ImDaMisterL Another important member of our mod team and a good friend to have a chit chat with about games n all (Even tho I still don't know if I could beat you in a game of Heartstone)

There's probably at least 10 more people I could mention here and everyone who I didn't mention just know that you're awesome as well and I'm glad to have been able to got to know you all.

And last but not least the most important part of them all.

A big thank you to Klei entertaiment for existing. Without this company I wouldn't be where I am now and I wouldn't have met all these amazing people. I wish the company great growth and I can't wait for all the amazing games you guys will be doing in the future (still waiting for that OnI beta ha).

9 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

dumblr

I gotta remember that one XD

I missed some peeps so I'm gonna circle back and mention them now :)

@DwerBomb, I may not know you as well as some other people but you're a good artist and fun RPer and I wish the best of luck on your future with Dara.

@Dara999, idk if you'll see this but pretty much the same as Dwer. You have an awesome dragon persona and cute art style and I wish you the best :)

@Arlesienne, helped with my first official forum RP and I thank her for that. I don't have much else to say except she's a good critic :p (sorry, I wish I knew you more :/ )

@Asparagus and @Fidooop, made the Skype chat a fun place when they were still quite active. If it wasn't for their enthusiasm, the YsulMage ship wouldn't be a thing ^_^

@Ysulyan, I know I already mentioned you but I wanted to make a more personal one than just being a good artist. You're funny, sweet, cool dergn ;), a good RPer and my shipping trash and I wouldn't wish for anything different ^3^

I also wanna mention @ZombiDJ, @Miss and @A7XSparx for their amazing comics and can't wait to see more (except for ZombiDJ since she left the fandom last year and discontinued her comic but it was cool while it lasted :) )

I'd like to give a HUGE thanks to my friend @EgotisticalRaven who's been my friend since I joined Freebird in 2014. I would have never found this place and met these wonderful people if it wasn't for her telling me about DS/T. Although she doesn't visit these forums, I give her my sincerest thank you -u-

Hmm, let's see...I might get some specifics wrong, but let's try this:

First of all, to @Arlesienne, one of the best mentors and den-mothers around.  She'll help you with everything from basic gameplay to mod coding/game-crash troubleshooting, and never, ever laughs at your level of skill, no matter how noob you are.  Also she appreciates the underappreciated characters, such as Wes and my own semi-main, Willow.

To @Kittydub, one of the best Wendys and also base-keepers I've ever known.  Somebody's gotta stay home to take care of the crops and cook the food, and she's easily one of the best at that I've seen!  If you go out exploring, run out of the food you brought with you and come staggering back in starving...you'll be SO glad she was the one there the whole time.  Seriously.

To @Weirdobob, who sticks up for the unloved smallbird when no-one else will, and is funny to boot.

To @minespatch, who can not only draw adorable cartoons of...anything, but turn them out so FAST!  How do you do that? My own pictures take forever to finish...

To @Pelliway, an awesome Wigfrid, survivor-comrade-in-arms, and overall cool person.  And oh, my god, that ART.

Speaking of art, to @9screamingkittens, who makes some of THE most god.  damned.  _gorgeous_ DS artwork I've ever seen, and I especially like the love for the beateous, the underappreciated, the dangerous...Willow!  Nice to see she still has her fans.

To @WishIHadAFridge, overall helpful forumer and nice person.  Hope you get that fridge you've been looking for soon, buddy!  That gear you need is gonna be in the very next tumbleweed, I swear.

To @GiddyGuy, another one who is both cool on the forum and a helpful fellow-player in game.

To @Asparagus, who somehow manages to have a feeling of being in charge over us peasants without seeming bossy.  (Most of the time!  ;))

To @LadyD, for starting this thread in the first place!  It so helps to see some actual niceness every now and then, and to remember what it is you _like_, rather than are irritated by, in various other people.

To all the people at @klei, not only for making this game and this forum, but for being so interactive with the fanbase, putting in our suggestions and even actually reading our posts!  ( @PeterA even liked my Year of the Gobbler screenshot recently, hee!)

And to all the others...if I didn't mention you it's not that I don't like you or whatever.  It's that I can be more specific about those I actually, like, know better.  : P

...Notorious

Awww.  Well, I don't know about "elaborate", but the few people here I've actually played with as well, I'm quite grateful to.  You know my 500-day world--the one with the uber-long winters and springs? Yeah, I'm not sure it would've gotten anywhere NEAR that far without Kitty.  I _did_ come in literally starving several times (it's hard to judge the right amount of supplies to take with you on a long trip)...to find tons of food already made in the icebox.

Meanwhile on the beta branch, Pelliway helped out and brought along some friends--one of whom was GiddyGuy*--to help me properly decorate my Winter's Feast tree--with giant-drop decorations!  >:D  (And she's one of the few who LIKES that I randomise the season lengths.)  Etc. 

A lot of the time I end up playing alone, but when you _can_ play with the right other people, it helps a lot.

And believe you me, Fridge, I'm totally insecure too.  That's why I make sure to shout-out to the people who maybe aren't that "famous", but have always been nice/funny/helpful people. You're one of the ones that came to mind in that regard, so hey!  :)

...Notorious

*Well actually Giddy just happened to show up around the same time.  The friends who showed up with Pelliway were, for the most part, people who don't also post on the forums.  I think.

@minespatch
SmCF6s1.png
You're a cool guy with cool ideas. The one and only true Max memes keeper. You're fantastic to the bone R9mG9xk.gif 

@Arlesienne
1tPdT6U.gif
I'm still amazed by your language skills. I'm pretty sure you're as nice and polite speaking other languages as while speaking english or polish. One can say that your language skills are... Polished fFKcAfn.png Stay cool as you are!

@Michi01
KkJJwKL.png
Your nickname says it. Salt lick number one. I guess we could play together sometimes, would be noice :)

10 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Speaking of art, to @9screamingkittens, who makes some of THE most god.  damned.  _gorgeous_ DS artwork I've ever seen, and I especially like the love for the beateous, the underappreciated, the dangerous...Willow!  Nice to see she still has her fans.

excuse me i think i have something in my eye q_q

thank youuuu its super sweet of you to remember me q-q

Ohhh boy here I go not being able to express with words all that I feel for you guys but I'm gonna try!

@Mr.P 

Understanding, always ready to listen. Writes really well and BOI, that beard. And he finds the best stuff to share in the internet. Very cool and funny!

@Mobbstar

Great modder, spicy sarcasm, smarts. Helped me with my Wegg mod <3

@LiptonPee

Always ready to help a friend. Heart of gold, arts of gold. I wish her an amazing career in animation. Such determination is really refreshing 

@Battal

Very mature guy, certainly would give him the age he has! Great game developer and spriter. 

Hoping that one day we could collaborate on something...mmmm...

roleplays like a god. Literally, actually. Sometimes his characters are a bit too good. But damn, those backstories and that worldbuilding is impressive

@Mezukie

Such a sweet lil spider <3 

Her drawings always cheer me up and warm my heart

@AnonymousKoala 

I hereby entitle you as The Kink Jesus. And you're very sweet and funny. You also love BoI which I'm a huge fan of. I wish you a future where all your personal problems are fixed <3

@GiddyGuy

Hey what's up guys Giddy here

I always enjoy finding him in a streaming :)

@PiturcaClaudiuStef

Youre always funny and sweet! I really enjoy talking to you :)

@Asparagus

O-O© Damn dude, you and @Fidooop made some of the juiciest fanfics ever

@DragonMage156

Cute and sweet dragon girl :) 

really determined with the things she loves, which I admire

@Ysulyan

Mmmmm dragnnnnn, the good dragon, lots G R E E N

@Maslak

We haven't had too much interaction but I think you're great! And I like the ms paint art hehe

@minespatch

Youre such a nice person, and damn you print drawings out fast

@MenaAthena

Well, as I said many times, you are the reason of my happiness. Thank you for introducing Dara to the forums and making all of this possible <3

Sweet girl with amazing drawing abilities. 

@Weirdobob

Youre a good dude, and I'm glad you love smallbirds

@Chris1488

You started WaW and Wow, WAHow, is it the best Rp I've been in. 

@Youknowwho

I like how creative you are :3

@Zeklo

those sprites, man. 

And I love your characters

@Pyromailmann

Here come dat train. We haven't interacted too much but you're nice

@Dudedude

makes amazing DS portrait art and sweet modding work!

@SirKnight 

has an adorable way of drawing and animating

@ImDaMisterL

Very good moderator, i enjoyed doing Mafia with you 

I may have missed someone, and if I did I'm sorry, but I love you all <3

First of I want to thank everyone at @klei for making such a wonderful game; I fell in love with it shortly after I found out about it and it has been a huge source of inspiration to me for a long time : D

@DragonMage156 Thank you for having support my art for a very long time now and for being such a sweet person! You also encouraged me to put out my weird-butt crossover comic on the forum XD

@Ninjanemo Wow, I feel so humbled after reading those kind words you wrote about me *v* You make great art which are both funny and inspirational : D

@Raven Crow I haven't said this before, but you are one of the main reasons why I got in to the DS fandom in the first place. I absolutely love your comics and you're an amazing artist!

@Quoth143 I love your comics and I love your OCs! Your art and art style are absolutely stunning and gorgeous!

@Aileen-Rose Your art is sooo wonderful! : D You and @Storm137 add so much fun to the different threads and come up with great concepts! You guys are so awesome and nice! ;w;

@minespatch You are such a nice guy who always supports and includes everyone! OvO Your art is truly exquisite and I love the cartoony style to it! : D

@Net Spectre I absolutely adore the creepiness you create on the threads and your poems are sooooooo impressive and good! *A*

Also I'd like to thank @Arlesienne @Mobbstar @MenaAthena @GiddyGuy @MeingroessterFan for all the support! : D

And thank you @halfrose @Miss @A7XSparx @TheBlob @The Letter W @inhumanrobot @DextersComicLaboratory @GarbageCabbage @rubidiumsart @MissCharlie @PanAzej @ExtollerOfTrolls @atlas-white for making such amazing art! OwO 

And last, but not least, thank you to everyone in this amazing community!!! It's so wonderful to be a part of it, and it's all thanks to you beautiful folks out there! Stay awesome! : DDD

Forgive my sinful English if anything, I'm multitasking atm.

For everyone:

Spoiler

To begin with, I'd like to say that the education you people have is prime, not only many of you surpass me in knowledge but also in writing skills, modding, drawing, etc, etc. Even maturity, too. Makes me feel like an old fart who never really focused too much on anything, sadly. kek

I need to admit... This is by far the only community I've been in that I've respected almost everyone at. The humor, the social interaction, the respect (i insist on this) everyone gives to the other. Seriously, I've never seen a community with such harmony where, despite anything, people don't start drama battles, curse each other, burn the witch at the pyre or something like that. No, not at all. This community is like a safe haven whenever my damn adult life responsibilities are weighing too much on me. I'd have never thought I'd be friends with any of you, considering I might be 10 years older than someone in here. Really, all of you look like you're around my age-- or maybe it's because I wish I could be young forever, and I cling to my younger self in these forums. It feels good  to do so, really. To relive the past.

Now for something more personal:

First things first. @Mobbstar
I've actually created this account years ago, I think 3. But I only started to become "active" around a year ago, now my activity is less than what I'm even comfortable with, but that's not the issue at the moment. Mobb was the first official person I've ever talked to that eventually became my first actual friend in here. He's probably the reason I stayed here for so long, because he made me think that more people like him existed in here and I was not wrong. As I previously stated, the amazingness of these forums is beyond grand.
Mobb helped me with not only modding my very first mod, he literally coded the entire thing for me. Now, I admit that I've received help in the past but he even encouraged me to continue, and nudged at me whenever I fell asleep on my laurels, which usually happens. Without him, Ysul wouldn't be an actual mod thingy. The amazing creativity of Mobb is not something to ignore, since he has created a nice amount of mods and also writes in a way I feel very comfortable when reading, don't really know how to explain this.
Mobb has also talked to make a lot when in times of need, giving me advice that I should already know but that I somehow forget, but other times, often times, he provides further insight into things I thought were simple, making me realize the error of my ways, and many more. He listens, he understands you and he won't rest easy unless you're better, which is a virtue that makes him so wonderful. Thank you.

@Dudedude
Erik shares a love for music I admire because not only he shares with me cool tunes but he also creates them. The amount of work he has put on his pieces is fantastic, and he is also a pretty damn good artist, making him a virtuoso in the field of creativity. Not only he does this but he also works around with coding and modding, and this is a great plus for such a creative person. He's inspired me to draw many a thing, including a sprite for Crypt of the Necrodancer, a dancing Ysul I actually never really knew how to export into a gif sadly but oh well. Apart from that, he's a cool person, has a nice personality and even though we don't talk as much as we did I still respect him a lot.

@Mr.P
He's allowed me to have the honour of listening to a drunken german LIVE and with all commodities possible. 420/10 would listen to again. This is something I will never, ever forget. A cacophony of incomprehensible german words that made absolutely no sense to me but made me laugh like I rarely do these days. This person is the Beard itself, because he portrays wisdom as well as authority. Being a DM of a very fun rp that sadly was brought to a halt, his writing is sweet and with a personality to boot.  Possibly the one person I get along with best apart from Mobb. Since we are both around the same age we understand each other when we spew **** about the adult life so this a good way to perform catharsis. He loves Starcraft and I respect that a lot, it's one of my fav games. He's also got the GUD VOICE for streaming, and it's fun because he used to be a bit unsure about it at first. It ended up being one of your best decisions, watching you play is fun, albeit with the lag that ensues for being literally half the world away from me but I guess I can't fix that.
Keep it up, man.

@DragonMage156
Leah is adorable and so nice, so sweet that I cannot even understand what the fucc is going on. She's too good to me, and I am so, so scared of doing anything wrong to her-- which is the main reason why I treat her like I would a hoard of gold. I'm talking about someone that checks on me almost on a daily basis to see how I am and to nudge me about replying to the rp warm my heart with drawings she constantly creates and shares with me; these little things is what makes me remember I am loved. And for this, I thank you. Even though I am so busy and inactive, people like you keep up with my stupid self. You're almost too good to be true, but you're real; I thought people like you did not exist or did it to troll in the end but your heart is as pure as the shiniest dewdrop in the early morning. Now excuse me while I wipe the cheese off my face.

@Battal
He and I talked, if only briefly, about lore. I know, just like anyone else, probably. At least those that asked him about it. Might be a simple thing but I've never really met someone so eager to answer to questions about the lore they created. Makes me feel like I'm not the only one. Then again, there might be many, but I'm talking about him specifically. His creations are inspiring and intriguing, and I even found myself using this inspiration to create some stuff on my own. His simplicity and his concise way of just saying things and be done with it is just a touch he has that defines a personality I actually like. There is not much else to add other than I hope your endeavors lead you to good fortune. I follow your art thread and your animations are on point, your pixel art great and your game-development thing is fantastic. Keep it up you too.

@LiptonPee
The Lord of the Meme.
The Harbinger of Meme.
Kneel.
At times I consider her to be like a little sister but I know this might sound weird so ok just ignore this. She's lovable, fun to be around with and an amazing artist. (this place is filled with artists, geez). This is one of the times when I don't have words to describe someone, she's incredibly amazing. Bless the based thicc, praise be.
Pls if you haven't, check her art... ye won't be disappoint.

@Mezukie
Gives best hugs. Talk about little sisters. She's the one. Her rp characters are really well done, and they all have different personalities I yet have to see repeated. As a DM, she is also pretty damn good. Her drawings are adorable and she is extremely huggable. What's more to say? Sweet as sugar, so kind, so good. Too good. Extremely good. You and DM both share this quality that makes me want to not even do a single thing wrong to your person or else I'll be sad for an eternity. I'm terrible at this, I either say nothing or I ramble about stuff probably nobody will read.

@Weirdobob
The other day you shared with us a speech that really hit home. I say this because I have gone through what you've been through, with some differences that are not really significant. It really surprised me when you shared with us what's been going through you, but I'm glad you did. I'm glad you're part of this community, because you've given most of us something to remember you by, something good, good memories. You did good and you even found love, making someone feel like the most special lady in the world.

@DwerBomb
My first italian friend, eyyyyyyyyy boi
We all love this boi, don't deny it. Sw33t boi. Cheers, and may happiness continue to happen for many many other years in your life. You deserve it for sharing so much fun with others.

@minespatch
I just find your memes to be incredibly funny and your art to have lots of personality and a very unique style I don't usually see around. You are the lord of the Likes and you spam that mf like a
But that's good, because you spread the love and that's what we all need.

@Zeklo
We barely talk, we barely share anything, but I respect you nonetheless, and you also create very tasty memes and art. The way you weave and tailor worlds and lore is absolutely astounding and your characters all have a little something that I cannot explain but that I generally feel when reading books.

@MenaAthena
She loves dergs. All lovers of dergs must be mentioned here. Also another person I barely talk to personally but that I feel comfortable with when around. I feel like mentioning you is a good and valid option. Another thing I really like about this girl is her art and how it gradually improves over time, a clear example of what being an artist is. You can see the effort she puts and the understanding of how the arts work. You start from nothing, you rise to glory.
Of course I didn't reach high enough yet.

@AnonymousKoala
For allowing me entrance into the forbidden pocket of all things that are secret.
Also this person right here is very cuddly, but also great company. We've had our moments of private talk to discuss life issues and came out, I believe, with both sides gaining knowledge from experience thanks to this. It is always gud to talk with seriousness at times.

@GiddyGuy
I don't know man but your voice always makes me laugh, in a good way! You always speak in a manner that you sound funny and comical and it just works too well. Oh, great singer too.

@WaddleDee
She might not read this right now because she's gone but I will never forget the day we both stupidly sung Bohemian Rhapsody together in the middle of one of Lipton's streams.

@SirKnight
Legends speak of furries and scalies being sworn enemies.
This has not happened between us and it is already a tale to be sung in mead halls.
Also ples check dem arts too. This person is gud :ok_hand:

@Youknowwho
I remember he was one of the first people I've seen in the forums and I was chuckling at the fact that his profile picture was just a piece of toast but as time went by I came to love this person as much as I love all the others. We've had our moments of random chatter that had no literal sense at all over Steam and I don't know how you guys do it but I can't come up with witty responses to what he says. Also his puns are unbeatable.

@ImDaMisterL
Cheers to the person who broke my wishes of becoming the first southamerican moderator in the forums. Actually being a mod is something I know will never happen anyway so why bother.
Anyway he's my Brazilian friend so we are immediately sworn enemies by rule of the thumb and stereotypes.
Maradona más grande que Pelé.

@nome
nome

@Chris1488
One of the founders of the longest rp I had to read before entering it. Not that I disliked it, I would stay awake at night reading, it was actually fun to do so, a break from all the physical books I read.
Also he's a skeleton so that's a good plus.

@Asparagus
At first I thought I would not be noticed by the sempai but then we became acquaintances and friends. Another of the people I don't talk too much with but we'd had our moments of laughter and memeful delights and this is always remembered.

I know I'm missing people.

All these wonderful thoughts made me grin ear to ear even if they weren't directed at me. It's such a gift to be part of such a wonderful community! Might as well add in my two cents about some cool people too.

@Paxtonnnn

Hey buddy. You're a cool guy. Always active, ready to listen, and willing to put in your thoughts to any question. Don't listen to that little part of yourself telling you that you're annoying. You're a nice guy to hang around with, and a large inspiration to me.

@Mr.P

This magical beardmin had obtained the ability to be both extremely wise and extremely silly.  He's helped me grow up and have a good time. Extremely forgiving, and helped me calm down my not so fun traits.

@LiptonPee

Yes, we've had it pretty rough. But despite the bickering and confusion I'm glad you gave me an opportunity to mature and learn how to treat people more comfortably. I'm glad we both got to learn from the experience. 

This queen bees got a pocket fulla memes and laughs and a brain filled with so much creativity and potential just listening to the ideas gets you hooked. One of the coolest people I've met. Keep on doing what you're doing. 

There is a lot more I could say about her, but I'm going to stop here just to conserve space on this page.

@AnonymousKoala

Despite us not talking all that much, you've still been a big inspiration to me. Thanks for holding out brother.

@SirKnight

ur silly an a gud draw

<3

@InDenial

Amazing dude who knows so much. Yes man! You are smart!

@Zeklo

We became good friends during mafia, which made me feel pretty bad about being a baddie. Never less, he took it like a champ, and still is a cool guy and a nice chap to talk about ideas with to this day

@Battal

Helped me out a lot. Amazing artist too, even got a job doing so! Totally called it! Great role player too. Hooking you into the story faster than a 

fast

thing

er

@Mezukie

Sweetest ball of sunshine. A wonderful roleplayer too! 

@Arlesienne

Super respectful and an amazing person to talk to! Nicer than a collection of diamond encrusted eggs.

@Fortie 

Cool artist and a fun friend! Love playing games with ya!

I missed a lot of people, I'm sorry! I'm real tired and I've missed lunch! I'll probably add on in the future

hi, is ravencrow. i been this forum since 2013 and yeah, i am the one of the oldest or maybe not too old

i start play DS since before the birds ,bees and dog want to kill you update

yeah, is that long. i been drawing the DS fanarts and comics in this forum for a very long time. as i keep looking into others artist's artwork, or tracking the latest update or puzzles and lores, those stuffs gives me idea for the comic.

things have an up and down in my life and  is a depression in disguise.

in DST and wow, it really gives me a mood swing you know what i mean in my comic and is kinda personal.

anyway, i am here to mention some old artists or the people who i felt thankful for supporting me or i really admire their arts

some are no longer on this forum due to personal reasons. especially you meshpet , that we play that artsy fartsy tennis roleplay sure have alot of fun i really miss you sincerely 

@ScienceMachine 

@MilleniumCount

@jujubomber

@meshpet

@Mad Potatoes

@pennhurst

@Miss

@Will

@ZombiDJ

@KaStar23

Archived