Should I get Dont starve or shipwrecked

I can't decide which to buy on my iPad Air 2. Don't starve is older, but I don't hear many bug complaints. Although the controls are worse. All I ever hear for shipwrecked is that it's buggy.

The games are very similar correct? I don't mind buying both if they are different.

Well they recently added the virtual joystick for regular Don't Starve, the thing that made the pe shipwrecked contrpls better. Shipwrecked and normal Don't Starve are basically different games. I would start with normal Don't Starve and see if you like that then get shipwrecked when you want something new

Don't Starve gives you a temperate feel, whereas Shipwrecked is set in the tropics (as a main difference). I don't have access to the iPad versions, but that's about the basic premises. You still have some functions only reskinned (like wilbores in lieu of pigs), but there is much content disparity (you obviously cannot sail in DS without SW).

Archived