5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'm not sure why but I see a pighead in the OFF background.

I'm guessing the background was made to look fancy, considering you have to fight royalty

Also the Queen's add-ons look like that design

Edited by 50shades-of-blue
  • Like 1

Aight this is some AU nonsense that me and my friend did, but they're just two different AUs for each of us

Hers requires more explaining and maybe u can ask her yourself but the gist of mine is just a swapped AU (fun fact: my icon is also part of this au)

tumblr_ohx4aufIS01vosm1qo3_1280.png

tumblr_oi0wfrG6qI1r0h763o1_1280.png

DragonMage156    24,459
4 hours ago, 50shades-of-blue said:

Aight this is some AU nonsense that me and my friend did, but they're just two different AUs for each of us

Hers requires more explaining and maybe u can ask her yourself but the gist of mine is just a swapped AU (fun fact: my icon is also part of this au)

tumblr_ohx4aufIS01vosm1qo3_1280.png

tumblr_oi0wfrG6qI1r0h763o1_1280.png

The images aren't working but I do like swap AUs ;)

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Saw the blood one :p

Yeah I just wanna make sure that I don't like accidentally catch someone off guard and they get triggered by blood

I care about the well-being of others lmao

minespatch    56,531

Shame they didn't make that outfit for the new skins. It's really beautiful. IF Charlie becomes a playable character, this should be her New Year or Rose collection skin.

31 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Shame they didn't make that outfit for the new skins. It's really beautiful. IF Charlie becomes a playable character, this should be her New Year or Rose collection skin.

i feel so honored holy crap thank you dude

also in my swapped au a variation of this outfit is supposed to be a Guest of Honor skin

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I see the roses but I mean they didn't do this kind of outfit for the new year event.

Yeah, I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't a cheongsam as a skin, but this version of it didn't become a thing until the 1910s. Of course, there are different clothes from what looks to be different time periods but ya know

• Like 1