This is now the MS Paint vegetable friend thread.

dC0HSW5.png

Meet Peter Potato, he is a proud single father who lives in a cellar on a small town in Georgia. Even though he has a lot of work to do on the farm, he's always there for his kids. Like seriously they're attached to his head, potatoes are weird, they just kind of grow off of each other

• Like 6

• Developer

Let's not derail the thread, please. Keep it DS-related profile pictures only, thank you.

If you want to continue the vegetable thing though (please do) you can do it in a new thread in the Off-Topic section.

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Weirdobob said:

appleguy.png

Here, a perfect picture for you. Now you'll be the apple of everyone's eye.

Guys I leave this template here so you can keep your vegies DS related!

lhFlTeKWs.png

Edit: Noooooooo we were moved to art subforum :( RIP thread.

Edited by mochilo
  • Like 1

Being moved to the art forum can't stop us, our passion for vegetables is too strong.

4aNZxTs.png

Since Peter wasn't related to DS at all, I decided to make three more veggiefriends directly inspired by the game.
This is Marty, Matilda, and Matchstick. They're a small family of Mandrakes that narrowly avoided being made into panflutes by stealing some rope from a chest and choking their captor to death. But since he had a touchstone activated, they've been on the run every night. Going through forests, over mountains, and across oceans, to avoid being captured again. All while Matchstick has, unknown to Matilda, been pregnant with Marty's child.

Edited by JellyUltra
  • Like 5

On 1/12/2017 at 5:26 PM, JellyUltra said:

Being moved to the art forum can't stop us, our passion for vegetables is too strong.

4aNZxTs.png

Since Peter wasn't related to DS at all, I decided to make three more veggiefriends directly inspired by the game.
This is Marty, Matilda, and Matchstick. They're a small family of Mandrakes that narrowly avoided being made into panflutes by stealing some rope from a chest and choking their captor to death. But since he had a touchstone activated, they've been on the run every night. Going through forests, over mountains, and across oceans, to avoid being captured again. All while Matchstick has, unknown to Matilda, been pregnant with Marty's child.

I'll take 20

• Like 1