A New "A New Reign" Update Log

On 4/13/2017 at 0:16 PM, AnonymousKoala said:

For what? A New Reign is already fully out. 

To be honest my reply was about a problem in the game but i knew how to fix it so i edited my reply to this :D

did not find a way to delete it or did not know how LOL

Finally finished(Except for the Taunt Weaver does upon being revived) the animations for Fuelweaver and the Forest Stalker, as well as added the Ancient Chest and the contents from the newest update. @Instant-Noodles Any chance you can help me finish Misery Toadstool? Both he and normal Toadstool are missing animations that the other has, and I could use a Misery Toadstool before it is chopped.

On 2017-5-28 at 2:02 AM, AnonymousKoala said:

@Instant-Noodles Any chance you can help me finish Misery Toadstool? Both he and normal Toadstool are missing animations that the other has, and I could use a Misery Toadstool before it is chopped.

Here you go:

Misery Toadstool (Death / Walk / Mushroom)

Spoiler

toadstool_dark_death.gif toadstool_dark_walk.gif toadstool_dark_mushroom.gif

Toadstool (Infection / Transition / Mushroom)

Spoiler

toadstool_infection.gif toadstool_transition.gif toadstool_mushroom.gif

Replica Relics (Bowl / Chair / Dish / Plate / Table / Vase)

Spoiler

ruins_bowl.gif ruins_chair.gif ruins_chipbowl.gif ruins_plate.gif ruins_table.gif ruins_vase.gif

PvP needs improvements

I tried wolfgang vs wigfrid today

in 80-90% fights wolfgang would win over wigfrid

the only time wigfrid wins over an over-mighty wolfgang is by having shadow armor, or thulecite armors

we've tried every combination of main-world armors possible, and wigfrid dies easier (wolfgang is able to take many more number of attacks compared to wigfrid)

17 hours ago, Arash70 said:

PvP needs improvements

I tried wolfgang vs wigfrid today

in 80-90% fights wolfgang would win over wigfrid

the only time wigfrid wins over an over-mighty wolfgang is by having shadow armor, or thulecite armors

we've tried every combination of main-world armors possible, and wigfrid dies easier (wolfgang is able to take many more number of attacks compared to wigfrid)

Why are you posting that here though?

8 hours ago, 359368170 said:

Hi ,could u pls build the GIF for the last boss :Skeleton  like this? Skeletons and shadows are separated in this update-log, I like the whole pic better

25467f3e6709c93dd0d5127e953df8dcd00054e1.gif

If I can get the merged visuals for all of them, by all means, but as it is I don't. Overlaying a still frame like the Mushroom Planters is one thing, but for a full animation(And a lot of them, that is) I'm not sure.

Archived