Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Sinister_Fang

Closed

Sinister_Fang    9359

I just want to point out that ONLY the polar broodling is up for trade ONLY for a snowkit. Nothing more. Nothing less. Anything else will be declined without a second thought (especially when it involves my smart sweater).

Sinister_Fang    9359
1 hour ago, t0panka said:

dude comon

What? I got 2 offers with people trying to get my smart sweater and one even included the snowkit. It was rather annoying. I had to throw in that extra info because people don't understand that I'm not looking to trade anything else other then the polar broodling. I thought it would be obvious, but I guess it isn't.

t0panka    1643
6 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

What? I got 2 offers with people trying to get my smart sweater and one even included the snowkit. It was rather annoying. I had to throw in that extra info because people don't understand that I'm not looking to trade anything else other then the polar broodling. I thought it would be obvious, but I guess it isn't.

it was about broodling for kitty not about your text man

anyway at least you get some offers even tho not what you wanted. I got nothing here with my real offers lol

EDIT: i can offer you kitty for broodling + all your commons and classies. FYI you have trade hold :/

Sinister_Fang    9359
1 minute ago, t0panka said:

it was about broodling for kitty not about your text man

I don't see what the big deal is. They're the same rarity and apart of the same collection. Soooooo.... what's the issue here? It seemed like it would have been a fair trade to me.

t0panka    1643
2 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I don't see what the big deal is. They're the same rarity and apart of the same collection. Soooooo.... what's the issue here? It seemed like it would have been a fair trade to me.

This is more fair trade .)

Screenshot 2016-12-29 21.24.19.png