Sign in to follow this  
Goat Slice

CheeseNuggets' Cheesy Fan Art Thread

minespatch    90167

Interesting facets of the same character. They're all different techniques and shows variety which gives the viewer a stronger and longer glance to study what you worked on.

What's the story behind Warly in the forest?

Goat Slice    1117
18 hours ago, minespatch said:

Why's Warly sad?:wilson_shocked:

TFW the developers don't acknowledge you so you're not canon and thus you don't know who any of these people around you are /s

Edited by CheeseNuggets101
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Raspberry Shake    5789
6 minutes ago, CheeseNuggets101 said:

TFW the developers don't acknowledge you so you're not canon and thus you don't know who any of these people around you are /s

MAKE YOU'RE OWN CANON! MAKE A STUPID FANFIC!

CaptainChaotica    6071

Wait WHAT?  (to the pool-surfing)  ...how...?  Okay, I gotta try that out (and update the mod).  I've been playing as Walani through my March of Civilization Challenge (mark 2), so if you wanna see a whole LOTTA screenshots of someone using your mod, go check that out, @CheeseNuggets101.  I'm kind of a screenshotting fiend sometimes.  : P

That Valentine's art is like the most frickin' adorable thing EVER.  Also, I love Walani's spring outfit.  Wish I could actually wear that in the challenge--it'd go pretty well I think.  Also also love the idea of her and Winona as The Odd Couple of Don't Starveland.  XD

...and I think the purple and pink colours on the Woodlegs and Wilbur picture are meant to make it look like they're in sunset lighting, but I'm not sure.  But that's what it looks like to me.

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
messed up the friggin' link...D'OH!
  • Like 3

Goat Slice    1117
10 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I saw a mod that gives Walani a rose skin like that one. Was that made by you by any chance?

Nah, I try to give my designs some more umph and uniqueness to em than what I saw of that.

Edited by CheeseNuggets101
  • Like 1

minespatch    90167

I wonder how she can surf with those tendrils around her board? The linework on this one feels less rough. With the bolder lines feeling cleaner and the less focused lines being scratchier. Nice work.

• Like 1