Sketches And Destruction

11 hours ago, vixenine said:

When the Gnaw throws up on you how can you not have a big mood?

oooh you mean the drowning wendy drawing?

it was actually her drown in nightmare fuel, i was trying to metaphor how she feels being insane while already mentally broken by her sister's death

it's not that deep

• Like 3

8 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

This one, though simple and small, has some sorrow and some beauty in it. It seems a little elegant I guess, the way you depicted her mourn.

I wish I could double-like something. 8c 

thank you very much yooo

just click the like button. click click it. click in speed of light. click very fast that your mouse explode. click th

ok calm down now, boom, new arts from today. i drew lots (or too much? who knows. i don't know either)

IMG_20180616_092230.thumb.jpg.d9b4da1bcdb5b82ba00a952583998857.jpg

flower shower. she's either in peace or suffering, i don't know.

IMG_20180616_103657.thumb.jpg.e61264931706dc2bce8b137e70e1ea33.jpg

someone's request. thank you it makes me happy if i draw them two

IMG_20180616_155102.thumb.jpg.a66231d5f903042710445090da1491bf.jpg

adventurer cookie from cookie run, i enjoy this game so much because i can play it anywhere (except in the middle of a battleground. don't do that)

IMG_20180616_191716.thumb.jpg.d50b48de1a2968b4fe061f35e3802f56.jpg

*sob* i love watercolor now

and some fishy wenders

Spoiler

IMG_20180616_194046.thumb.jpg.0169657f18dc52fd7907049842f536df.jpg

IMG_20180616_194051.thumb.jpg.596b82927c99b66bef38fe7dd735799b.jpg

IMG_20180616_194057.thumb.jpg.fbd11d5c4cd4829fab3b4f6dc236c1d7.jpg

i feel kinda painful when drawing it, but also satisfying. the merm transformation looks so cool.

bonus

Spoiler

IMG_20180616_194105.thumb.jpg.d1affe2a8f81c7a4222f61908a0e02a4.jpg

IMG_20180616_194111.thumb.jpg.b46bbb0dffa035d8ecab41f64d288734.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, rubiidiums said:

i drew lots (or too much? who knows. i don't know either)

No, there is no 'too much'. GET THAT SWEET MILEAGE!

Enjoy drawing when it's still fun to do. It looks like you're having a blast here, and it's good to see.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ResettePlayer said:

No, there is no 'too much'. GET THAT SWEET MILEAGE!

Enjoy drawing when it's still fun to do. It looks like you're having a blast here, and it's good to see.

i am just worried that i might just commit a domestic violence by torturing my art supplies one by one 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, rubiidiums said:

i am just worried that i might just commit a domestic violence by torturing my art supplies one by one 

This reminds me of the time that I was trying to sharpen these charcoal pencils and they just wouldn't cooperate. They kept crumbling and breaking until I gave up after shaving away about a third (or more) of each pencil. I was so mad. Those things were not cheap.

Anyway, I can understand what you mean about wasting supplies. I do a lot of stuff with printer paper and ballpoint pens, 'cos I feel almost like my art is unworthy of something better. It can be hard to allow yourself to just let go and have fun with diverse supplies. If you intend to use them sooner or later anyway, what makes the future better than now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ResettePlayer said:

This reminds me of the time that I was trying to sharpen these charcoal pencils and they just wouldn't cooperate. They kept crumbling and breaking until I gave up after shaving away about a third (or more) of each pencil. I was so mad. Those things were not cheap.

Anyway, I can understand what you mean about wasting supplies. I do a lot of stuff with printer paper and ballpoint pens, 'cos I feel almost like my art is unworthy of something better. It can be hard to allow yourself to just let go and have fun with diverse supplies. If you intend to use them sooner or later anyway, what makes the future better than now?

once........i tried to sharpen my ballpoints

i was bored sssshhhhh

i do feel that a lot and makes me buy a BUNCH of pens at once, hoho. but i am glad i am a person who doesn't really care about expensive stuff, so i don't have to worry about my wallet.

even though, when i buy my watercolor pack for around $20 in USD i shake really hard when i hand my money to the cashier. all i buy is under $1 pens............

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, rubiidiums said:

once........i tried to sharpen my ballpoints

i was bored sssshhhhh

i do feel that a lot and makes me buy a BUNCH of pens at once, hoho. but i am glad i am a person who doesn't really care about expensive stuff, so i don't have to worry about my wallet.

even though, when i buy my watercolor pack for around $20 in USD i shake really hard when i hand my money to the cashier. all i buy is under $1 pens............

I've spent >$70 CAD on paints before. Trying to find that balance between cost and quality can be stressful. On the other hand, the last time I was in an art-supply exclusive store, I wanted to buy everything. Some of that stuff can be hard to find around here, so I got a bit excited. Also, I always seem to grab more sketchbooks despite the fact that I have several empty ones and end up drawing on cheap paper anyway. I've been better at controlling myself lately though, what with looming tuition costs.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, ResettePlayer said:

I've spent >$70 CAD on paints before. Trying to find that balance between cost and quality can be stressful. On the other hand, the last time I was in an art-supply exclusive store, I wanted to buy everything. Some of that stuff can be hard to find around here, so I got a bit excited. Also, I always seem to grab more sketchbooks despite the fact that I have several empty ones and end up drawing on cheap paper anyway. I've been better at controlling myself lately though, what with looming tuition costs.

ppfpfppfbsghg i used to be like that but after i am in hard need of money i try to hold myself

still, when i come visit art stores i start to get organ failure. goood stuff.

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

It's kinda sad when you consider the size difference. It looks like Abby died at a young age.

whoops forgot to reply

well, actually, she just small. very small. but full of power and anger.

orb

• Like 3

18 hours ago, rubiidiums said:
  1. IMG_20180616_092230.thumb.jpg.d9b4da1bcdb5b82ba00a952583998857.jpgflower shower. she's either in peace or suffering, i don't know.
  2. IMG_20180616_103657.thumb.jpg.e61264931706dc2bce8b137e70e1ea33.jpgsomeone's request. thank you it makes me happy if i draw them two
  3. IMG_20180616_155102.thumb.jpg.a66231d5f903042710445090da1491bf.jpgadventurer cookie from cookie run, i enjoy this game so much because i can play it anywhere (except in the middle of a battleground. don't do that)
  4. IMG_20180616_191716.thumb.jpg.d50b48de1a2968b4fe061f35e3802f56.jpg
  5. IMG_20180616_194057.thumb.jpg.fbd11d5c4cd4829fab3b4f6dc236c1d7.jpg
  6. IMG_20180616_194105.thumb.jpg.d1affe2a8f81c7a4222f61908a0e02a4.jpg
  1. I'd prefer to think she's in meditation.
  2. Webber sure seems to get all the bedtime kisses.
  3. His bag wants to give him a hug?:wilson_ecstatic:
  4. Nice watercolor work! I couldn't even tell.
  5. I usually see the MErmification process like having really bad constipation. Nice work showing the pain she's going through.
  6. 57831b9ee0d67_wilsonversusthebigmouthmaxwell.thumb.png.9138b088d3554aee574e4726eb135c37.pngLike uncle, like niece.
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. I'd prefer to think she's in meditation.
  2. Webber sure seems to get all the bedtime kisses.
  3. His bag wants to give him a hug?:wilson_ecstatic:
  4. Nice watercolor work! I couldn't even tell.
  5. I usually see the MErmification process like having really bad constipation. Nice work showing the pain she's going through.
  6. 57831b9ee0d67_wilsonversusthebigmouthmaxwell.thumb.png.9138b088d3554aee574e4726eb135c37.pngLike uncle, like niece.

1. that's better

2. webber would give everyone kissies too.

3. yes

4. thank you, it was fun experimenting with the palette. since i don't have gray for shading white, i use yellow and brown instead. it turn out nicer. i think i love warm color now.

5. bad constipation....

uuuuuuRRRRRHHhhbnnnffgfggggggggggggggggggHhhhh

i hate the feeling.

6. fish AU

• Haha 2

i am back from vacation, it was fun even though full of mosquitos

IMG_20180622_184716.thumb.jpg.66af4cbe4fa5d18d22358fdcd8e0862b.jpg

this is drawn today, i thought about wendy having a little tea shop. 

IMG_20180620_092419.thumb.jpg.f8be8cccec618dcefcef392e64e407d4.jpg

wendy vs. wendy, who will win?

vote now on your phones

IMG_20180618_204151.thumb.jpg.68904accf33b790c4245a8bd1cfe44d7.jpg

i am thinking about abby's summoning effect on wendy if she summons her sister with low sanity. very risky

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, rubiidiums said:
  1. i am back from vacation, it was fun even though full of mosquitos
  2. IMG_20180622_184716.thumb.jpg.66af4cbe4fa5d18d22358fdcd8e0862b.jpgthis is drawn today, i thought about wendy having a little tea shop. 
  3. IMG_20180620_092419.thumb.jpg.f8be8cccec618dcefcef392e64e407d4.jpg
  4. IMG_20180618_204151.thumb.jpg.68904accf33b790c4245a8bd1cfe44d7.jpgi am thinking about abby's summoning effect on wendy if she summons her sister with low sanity. very risky
  1. Something tells me you could do a piece inspired by that frustration.
  2. Would the restaurant be called "wendbucks"?
  3. How did her body split in half anyways?:wilson_ecstatic:
  4. Makes sense, Wilson loses health when he makes a meat effigy, similar principle. I like the unease in her expression.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, rubiidiums said:

some abby redesign, i want her to appear more decayed.

IMG_20180624_194528.jpg

Interesting idea. From ghost to zombie?

...She'll bite Wendy's enemies and turn them into her zombie slaves?
...Necromancer Wendy?

You did well with giving her over-happy creepy expressions, it adds to the weirdness. Which is good, everyone has to appreciate weirdness. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

Interesting idea. From ghost to zombie?

...She'll bite Wendy's enemies and turn them into her zombie slaves?
...Necromancer Wendy?

You did well with giving her over-happy creepy expressions, it adds to the weirdness. Which is good, everyone has to appreciate weirdness.

she's still a ghost, but as the ghosts that takes form of their bloody corpses. i watch a lot of movies that has that kind of ghosts but i can't tell why didn't i get the idea since beginning. well, even though i took a little idea from left 4 dead... but she's still mostly inspired by ghosts from movies i watch.

also necromancer wendy sounds cool, hmmmmm.....

thank you, i think she would be a person who is happy 90% of the time (10% being angry, yes) so why not. after being a ghost she gets to be as creepy as her twin sister. 

Edited by rubiidiums

3 hours ago, rubiidiums said:

she's still a ghost, but as the ghosts that takes form of their bloody corpses. i watch a lot of movies that has that kind of ghosts but i can't tell why didn't i get the idea since beginning. well, even though i took a little idea from left 4 dead... but she's still mostly inspired by ghosts from movies i watch.

also necromancer wendy sounds cool, hmmmmm.....

thank you, i think she would be a person who is happy 90% of the time (10% being angry, yes) so why not. after being a ghost she gets to be as creepy as her twin sister. 

Ah, I know those kinds of 'Ghosts.' The exist in Japanese mythology as basic 'Spirits,' usually, and for my OC's, (I keep my OC's out of don't starve by the way), where some are like this too, I just call them spirits. 

She already looks like one a little in her survival skin, she gets that little skull on her flower. 

I think that's a very interesting idea for Abigail, very fitting. Sounds kinda like I was when I was younger - Really happy and perky, and then you did something to tick me off and I'd throw a horrific tantrum. 
Abi definitely gets pretty angry sometimes.

• Like 1

art of my AU, zombie apocalypse. 

i will update this post when new characters come out.

Arranged from first released to most recent

The survivors has arrived to a new, modern world. They found out that they are in City of The Dead, where all of the citizens are infected by strange disease, making them turn into flesh-eating walking corpse. There are only few citizens left who survived. They worked together to stop the zombie attack, help the citizens, and find a way to go home, or they all will not able to see their future. 

auwilson.thumb.png.583e46016eb01a119606f633f7132408.png

WILSON

Weapon: Double handgun, corrosive acid

Long range and small radius attack. Throws his dangerous corrosive acid to damage a group of zombies. Its smell makes other zombies attack the zombies that got hit by the acid. Also can develop cure for the survivors that got hurt or infected.

He lost his right eye due to his mistake on making the acid. Thankfully it didn't take his other eye. He wears a lab coat just because he wants to. Teams up with WX-78 and Willow sometimes, but also got into fights pretty often. He has a goal of making a cure for the entire city, but alas, it's too late.

auwx.thumb.png.e9a2f3e39a9a45429ed6463f0786f533.png

WX-78

Weapon: Chainsaw

Melee and small radius attack. Activates overcharged mode, which can shock enemies nearby. More effective on rain. On overcharged mode, can run up to 20% faster. Immune to infection.

Due to getting splashed by blood too much, WX-78 got their plates rusting. Wilson offered them rust-cleaning chemicals but WX-78 don't trust him. They team up with Wilson sometimes but they still not trust him. They even fight each other sometimes, which makes Ms. Wicker worried. They really love having themselves trapped in this zombie-filled land, that means they can kill so many fleshlings without making the others upset. Well, they don't care even if it makes the others upset, though. Please don't talk to them when they are having fun with their chainsaw.

auwebber.thumb.png.d0aaa50abd5def8e90f94e4c0f7e4e39.png

WEBBER

Weapon: Tri-blade hand claw

Melee and short-ranged attacks. Throws his friend spiders to attack and lure away zombies. Can climb walls very well and able to tackle enemies.

His spider friends doesn't mind on being thrown at zombies. They are just happy they can help Webber. Wigfrid made his weapon for him. Even in this hard times, Webber always tries to keep the team cheered up. Very close to Wendy, and teams up with her sometimes. He wants to know what's inside Abby's flower.

auwendy.thumb.png.7bac21202ec087c68b08d03c64da79cd.png

WENDY 

Weapon: Bat, knives 

Melee and short ranged attacks. Teaming up with Abby. Able to throw several knives, killing zombies from far away.

Behind her coat, she got burn scars and knives. No, the burn scars ain't willow's fault, it's an accident she got when cooking. She has a lot of knives because it's her hobby. In her free times, she reads Ms. Wicker's books. Likes to hang out with Webber, and it makes her a little bit happier thanks to Webber's kind personality.

auabby.thumb.png.2e8da7a610299e23f8cb1d2c16dd71e8.png

ABIGAIL

Weapon: None

Wendy's helper. Has the ability to manipulate zombies into her and her sister's side for certain amount of time.

Wendy's deceased twin sister. Despite her terrifying appearance, she would willingly be your friend. She follows Wendy everywhere she goes to protect her sister, like she promised before she passed away. No one knows why she closes her eyes, but Wendy said she doesn't want to scare people with her stare. Abby's kinda comfortable with it, though.

auwillow.thumb.png.0a9f8cdf882e48533f83491022ad12d7.png

WILLOW

Weapon: Flamethrower, Molotov cocktail

Short-ranged attacks. Bases in fire attacks, burning several zombies at once. Be careful, don't get near the burned zombies or you'll catch on fire, too.

Likes to team up with Wilson or Wigfrid. She really masters fire weapons. Willow is pretty stubborn, but she's very good at combat, really. When she's bored, she often set things on fire. Ms. Wickerbottom often scold her for that, but hey, nothing can stop her. She's happy with burning things. It's her hobby. Just look at ashes on her clothes.

Edited by rubiidiums
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Yep, yep, we need more characters.

A lot of people like to point out that post-apocalyptic/zombies are over done, but sometimes the designs are really cool. These characters are recognisable as themselves while looking like they've been surviving in a 21st Century world. Good job!

• Thanks 1