Sketches And Destruction

21 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Abigail looks relaxed and mature as her sister looks like she's on a killing spree. HEr eyes have a touch of Junji Ito's madness.

Spoiler

mhmm yep i headcanon that abby acts as wendy's older sister, also wendy's weak physique makes her even more overprotective

"killing spree" jsjsbd

man, i really liked junji ito. my favorite is the cat diary, which focuses on comedy (yet still creepy but i love it)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Someone: *Hurts Wendy*

Abigail: Hoho you're gun get it! 0u0

someone: (hurts wendy)

abigail: (prepares machine gun) do it again

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

For a comedy like Cat Diary, it made me cry at the end.

yeah im sad when it ended "i just want more"

kinda spoiler

Spoiler

FB_IMG_1505120978436.thumb.jpg.b63e21bb2e9fa6bf4ba5707265a1856f.jpg

FB_IMG_1505120994420.thumb.jpg.fff6d42110c3ada4394f29426f7a93e2.jpg

FB_IMG_1505121031625.thumb.jpg.0b3c3c4dac98eb27f9188c6655fbf757.jpg

these are my fav

i missed some pages but yyeah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I Have been looking the stuff you posted in this thread for the last..1 hour and a half?

I Mean,Not like i have much to do anyway.

I Completely fell in love with your art,Keep up the good work!

Spoiler

Your Content feeds my need of finding a good profile picture. Maybe one day my art will be as good as yours. For now,I Can't even doodle in PC. Mouses aren't reccomended for drawing, Neither is MS paint. I swear my drawing are better then that of the image below.

Spoiler

5a67c2a9b368f_Iswearimnotlying.thumb.png.cc36db35d37c12791b1fcac22feaec57.png

Edited by Mattyington
I Can't add images to a spoiler section,apparently.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Mattyington said:

Your Content feeds my need of finding a good profile picture. Maybe one day my art will be as good as yours. For now,I Can't even doodle in PC. Mouses aren't reccomended for drawing, Neither is MS paint. I swear my drawing are better then that of the image below.5a67c2a9b368f_Iswearimnotlying.thumb.png.cc36db35d37c12791b1fcac22feaec57.png

Have you thought about just doing a art thread?

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Have you thought about just doing a art thread?

Not really.. To be honest,My Camera skills, Material for art, And Etc, Aren't good enough, Since i live in Brazil,Stuff here is Expensive. (For example on the price gap, A Wendy Skin that costs 2 bucks costs 6 bucks here.)

But Maybe I Should Try? I Wouldn't mind receiving some criticism to get back at art. I quit art for a while,so i'm a little rusty, DS got me back into art,So I Started scouting the forums for Wendy Art. Maybe I'll try,someday.

Spoiler

Basically,All my Art Supplies are a Pencil,an eraser, and a black pen. That's it.

Edited by Mattyington
Decided to add what supplies i had. That's about it.

@Mattyington thank you very much! hey, that drawing is good! i appreciate it. if you practice enough, you will not be as good as me, you will be better than me!

psst, i do use mouse for drawing. i use medibang paint pro, and it's free! to make the lines smoother you can just set the correction. (i usually set it to 3-8.) my main art tools are also pencil, eraser and pen. other tools are just add ons and i use them at least only once in a decade. and yeah, i improve really slow, it took me 5 years. my total of being into art is 7 years but i focused on it when i was 11.

if you wanna go back to art, do it, it may be hard but you'll get used. i do rub my face on paper in frustration sometimes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mattyington said:

Basically,All my Art Supplies are a Pencil,an eraser, and a black pen. That's it.

Same. I also use a camera to picture them.

I agree with Rubii, art takes practice and patience but don't be afraid to look up references and tutorials :)

I agree that making art with a mouse is hard though. I use SAI and sketch over images I drew traditionally :p

protecc the spode

abigail the big sister, uses her ghost powers and turn her hand as weapon

in this pic she just grows her hand's size, what if she turns her hand into machine gun?

59560b20-e425-41a2-a628-ff6b28b36f6d.thumb.png.b42490a795c0db698465b30526791818.png

wendy the long sister, instead of trying to attack she tries to intimidate first

2a6dc8c2-cbea-4a88-88f4-e16e945acc86.thumb.png.dc41212bd12aba4fc0bbfe5d06136808.png

the point is

"dunn touch my spoder"

Spoiler

liquid.thumb.JPG.777469bc413f588ba7e6564efae3a7d6.JPG

3 little clones and a big bad fio

Edited by rubiidiums
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1