Sketches And Destruction

32 minutes ago, DarithD said:

Oh god my feel, it get worse when Webber DID die before her arrival.

Maybe he doesn't want to be alone again..

i didn't even realize that webber did die before and now i feel even worse

yeah, he has been alone for a long time, i think he is very attached to wendy since she's probably the first person who is almost the same age as him and who wants to be his (actual) friend

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rubiidiums said:

yeah, he has been alone for a long time, i think he is very attached to wendy since she's probably the first person who is almost the same age as him and who wants to be his (actual) friend

And the same person want to sarcifice him

"Perhaps it thirsts for a sarcifice. Where's Webber..."

She remind me of Wednesday Addams in some way.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DarithD said:

And the same person want to sarcifice him "Perhaps it thirsts for a sarcifice. Where's Webber..." She remind me of Wednesday Addams in some way.

When I read that line, I got a chuckle to be honest.

Cute piece, Rubi. The final panel has her outlook. Curious over Abigail's reaction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

wowie i haven't used my pencil for drawing. i was going to draw only 1 (one) wender but i went too far and ended up filling the entire page with wendys (and mushroom)

Spoiler

tumblr_p0vljaDwXz1usvjeuo1_1280.thumb.jpg.bf810bc2a3b42d691273b4adf235ef1b.jpgtumblr_p0vljaDwXz1usvjeuo2_1280.thumb.jpg.72c23bb0f5c3f4cca7710f23a545aa99.jpg

tumblr_p0vljaDwXz1usvjeuo3_1280.thumb.jpg.69727c8c4cc7dd7b49e4c7dc90025c14.jpgtumblr_p0vljaDwXz1usvjeuo4_1280.thumb.jpg.12bf3f2528693b9f5275d6879a9e6f9f.jpg

tumblr_p0vljaDwXz1usvjeuo5_1280.thumb.jpg.ee52b7d446865d21fec811eb03412b0f.jpg

i don't really expertise wielding pencil, i only use it for doing sketch before inking but hhey it's pretty good because i often do mistakes in my drawings. even my jumbo eraser turns small in only a month

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

On 12/11/2017 at 7:09 AM, rubiidiums said:

Sorry for the late post.

It just occurred to me that the one other possible reason Wendy and Webber may have been brought closer together was because Abigail is actually the one who has a crush on Webber.

• Like 3