Sketches And Destruction

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I love that murderous look in her eyes. She's ready to bash some pitpigs to nuthin'. Wonderful paper texture on the clothing too, adds a variety of flavor to the grungyness.

thank you!

11/10 would watch her spit those darts in 500 mph

the paper texture was from brush i'm using, it's crayon. when shading the clothing i use it with super ultra great delicious wonderful big size, and makes the texture visible even without zooming in.

• Like 1

cute boy webber 

vident Webber- est araneae fratris - Wendy. Amares Webber Wendy!

(Translation from latin: Webber - the spider-brother - sees Wendy. Webber has fallen in love with Wendy!)

(Google translate is not entirely correct. But I am learning latin and I tried my best to make it work)

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Webber looks like he got colored through a digital spray can technique.

like always i use crayon tool, spray also makes sense since it looks like spray in ms paint. 

2 hours ago, vixenine said:

I'm melting inside... I'm sure Wendy feels the same.

she explodes

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Eri would dominate the Forge. Interesting second piece with the feeling of being trapped on the Throne. Looks like a recurring theme recently.

characters in metal slug could destroy huge robots and machines or even monsters and aliens with only guns and hand grenades so they could blow up the entire forge arena.

thank you! i have so many interpretations but this is the i like most

Edited by rubiidiums
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, rubiidiums said:

i have so many interpretations but this is the i like most

I always imagined NPC Maxwell and the triumphant skins merely THEM's holograms of a trapped character. Similar to like the gems in Steven Universe or in Red Dwarf. Projections rather than the actual person. As though THEM mocking the trapped person and the starver on the island.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I always imagined NPC Maxwell and the triumphant skins merely THEM's holograms of a trapped character. Similar to like the gems in Steven Universe or in Red Dwarf. Projections rather than the actual person. As though THEM mocking the trapped person and the starver on the island.

yes i thought about that too. i am still confused though, why maxwell turn smaller when free? why is he so tall when as NPC? he's almost taller than a fully-grown evergreen.

• Like 1

Just now, rubiidiums said:

yes i thought about that too. i am still confused though, why maxwell turn smaller when free? why is he so tall when as NPC? he's almost taller than a fully-grown evergreen.

Just like how Charlie is streamlined. I imagine that the triumphant "skins" are Charlie's gift to the starvers as a taste of THEM without the full bite of being trapped.

Otherwise, maybe it's Charlie's punishment to Max...?588497c65ec72_arielconfusedshrug.png.7e28189e6a68c2fc214fa6e2c0815879.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Just like how Charlie is streamlined. I imagine that the triumphant "skins" are Charlie's gift to the starvers as a taste of THEM without the full bite of being trapped.

Otherwise, maybe it's Charlie's punishment to Max...?588497c65ec72_arielconfusedshrug.png.7e28189e6a68c2fc214fa6e2c0815879.png

might be.

that's why when wilson is trapped in the throne, he is freed by charlie. maybe only max deserve that??? but she went evil (or literally evil?) and threw him into a some kind of black hole thing

eh, just my thoughts.

no. why did this get merged

quick doodle. 

IMG_20171129_164640.jpg

no stOP dONT MERGE MY POSTS

Edited by rubiidiums
  • Like 10