Any good tips on Prom or Honeymoon dance

MrDeepDarkmind

Was thinking about my life for some time and I thought to myself about asking out a girl who I knew for about 2-3 years to prom or a honeymoon dance because she mostly introduced me to a lot of people and she was I guess my first friend in High school. Problem is that I never been into a school dance or anything related other than mature parties. Since I like talking to older, mature people. So I have that feeling where I might **** it up because I'm sometimes more of a mature person so not much of those normal basic teenagers, so I feel like I might kind of **** up small talk. 
so if any of you been through prom or a honeymoon dance any good tips for me. 

Thanks dear people at Kleientertainment forums 

From MrDeepDarkmind 

by the time your reading this Have a Merry Christmas and happy new year 

please don't be mean k thanks guys 

Who cares for teenage parties? Sweep her off her feet with dances like the waltz. Not being mainstream is not a bad thing. Use it to your advantage, check a few dance courses (even online, some traditional dances have steps which are easy to remember) and, most prominently, have fun through enjoying your time with your lady.

You should probably not be faking to be a regular teen or anything like that, because then you'd have to do that forever. But to fit into the crowd, you need to know a few hot topics to small-talk about. I have no idea what those people are interested in, but usually the most recent copulations are the go-to topic.

On that note, remember to keep an ear out for local news in general.

1 minute ago, Pyromailmann said:

I could tell you to be social, but then again, I just sit at home playing video games rather than going to a prom so my credibility isn't much.

Nah. I skipped the traditional cavorting in my time and got right to matriculation.

Then again given me working in letters and being very much flabbergasted by memes of today don't really allow me to finish this with "and see? I turned just fine".

Archived