stripypanda

Stripypanda's Mediocre Art Hub

Recommended Posts

Bebbit    2,787

I love the posing. Everything looks anatomically possible, unlike my drawings. I envy you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stripypanda    44
2 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

I love the posing. Everything looks anatomically possible, unlike my drawings. I envy you.

Thanks! It's mostly just a lot of undoing and erasing. I'm still terrible at full body proportions though. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stripypanda    44

Here's the sketch of what I'm making next. Will be a lot cleaner when I get lineart in, but the next version you see will probably be fully coloured.

1iYX5ZI.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ninjanemo    6,605

Hey and welcome to the forums!

I really like these pieces, and especially the way you did the shading in the last two. I look forward to seeing what you produce in the future.

Also have a gif on the house:

Ye ye.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stripypanda    44
5 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

Hey and welcome to the forums!

I really like these pieces, and especially the way you did the shading in the last two. I look forward to seeing what you produce in the future.

Also have a gif on the house:

Ye ye.gif

Hi, and thanks! I have at least 2 ideas on the backburner after this Wickerbottom bit, so expect more!

Also that's one of my favourite gifs. However it doesn't compare to this:

this-is-so-fucking-cool-torchwood-miracle-day-gwen-cooper-baby.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ninjanemo    6,605
Just now, stripypanda said:

Hi, and thanks! I have at least 2 ideas on the backburner after this Wickerbottom bit, so expect more!

Also that's one of my favourite gifs. However it doesn't compare to this:

this-is-so-fucking-cool-torchwood-miracle-day-gwen-cooper-baby.gif

That's a cool gif. Although it's nothing compared to the mother of all gifs

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Lenny Face gif.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stripypanda    44
Just now, Ninjanemo said:

That's a cool gif. Although it's nothing compared to the mother of all gifs

  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Lenny Face gif.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

1443912984252.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    67,849
37 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

That's a cool gif. Although it's nothing compared to the mother of all gifs

  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Lenny Face gif.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

36 minutes ago, stripypanda said:

1443912984252.jpg

woodlegshipper.gifShould've animated the brows faster. Oh well. :wilson_ecstatic:

I love these. The dominant bolder colors with the lighter backgrounds really make them all pop out. Also love the indi-techniques you use in your linework.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stripypanda    44
Just now, minespatch said:

woodlegshipper.gifShould've animated the brows faster. Oh well. :wilson_ecstatic:

I love these. The dominant bolder colors with the lighter backgrounds really make them all pop out. Also love the indi-techniques you use in your linework.

 

 

Thanks! Means a lot. Not quite sure what indi-techniques are though, probably just me being dumb though and missing the obvious.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    67,849

I just mean your work would fit in slave labor graphics type of comics. IT's really good. Names that come to mind are Roman Dirge or Johan Vasquez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stripypanda    44
1 minute ago, minespatch said:

I just mean your work would fit in slave labor graphics type of comics. IT's really good. Names that come to mind are Roman Dirge or Johan Vasquez.

Oh, okay. I see what you mean. Thanks ^.^!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stripypanda    44
On 22/12/2016 at 10:07 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Do you know you're good at drawings? ... Cos you are ^_^

I think I like the first two the most so far.

Thanks! 

Slight side note: Gonna finish up Wickerbottom now, was doing Christmas preparation stuff

Edited by stripypanda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    67,849

I love those subtle yellow lines! Even a nice cameo from the gold rock. I barely see that type of boulder in fanart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stripypanda    44
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I love those subtle yellow lines! Even a nice cameo from the gold rock. I barely see that type of boulder in fanart.

Gold rock is best character.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stripypanda    44

Haven't drawn anything in a while, so here's Walani not being scared of the free walking cane boss.

walani.png

Also the initial sketch.

walani sketch.png

Edited by stripypanda
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stripypanda    44
23 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I quite like the initial sketch. It matches the DS style more :) (not to mention clouds).

Got lazy with the background in the cleaner version. I enjoy the scratchy sorta style more as well, but it feels so lazy, might upload some sketches like that though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now