JanH

[Game Update] - 110

Carnivale    1

We still can't access our characters. Unfortunately we've stopped playing the game until we can. Don't want to start a new game and have progress be erased again. We wouldn't mind reverting to the old version in order to continue our 200+ day game. It's a shame that this auto-updated with no warning.

Edited by Carnivale

Axxxel    28

Btw, third world generated already and all of them didn't have moon phases. That's about 1.10 version of the game.

Colbyred91    0

I am also having the issue with the wormhole. Every server every character. If playing with another person. The other has no issue even if on the same console. Not sure what the issue is but its making travel on new servers daunting

CharlesB    958

@Colbyred91 If your character was wearing clothing then this is probably a known issue. The fix has been ready for a while, along with a bunch of others, but we're stuck waiting for the patch to get into Sony QA.

Check this post for details:

AniMike    289

I noticed that we can't put ground items together with inventory items(stack them together) like we use to after this update. Strange..

AniMike    289

Also, where is the Friends Only in the host settings? I see public and Local  Only. ^)

Edited by AniMike

CharlesB    958
On 1/9/2017 at 4:32 PM, AniMike said:

Also, where is the Friends Only in the host settings? I see public and Local  Only. ^)

There were some hurdles with implementing Friends Only in co-op mode. I've almost got it sorted out and Friends Only servers should make their debut in the next patch (1.14)

• Like 4