DragonMage156

The madman sprang up, bathed in sweat. It seemed he had a rough night, even when considering the circumstances. When he noticed everyone running around, he remembered the many times the day before when he mistook reality for imagination. As such, he decided to give in a little and look around for the source of terror.

Once he noticed the big maw making its way towards the group, Maurice simply ran. He ran as much as his leg allowed him to. This time, he managed not to trip over almost immediately.

• Like 1

Mandragora was awakened by the loud noise. She was still sleepy and annoyed by the sound, having slept on her flower instead of her feet.

“Can the meatlizard be quiet?!” she managed to stand up and peek outside.

Her eyes widened with panic, and her mouth wailed “AIE!!”.

She quickly ducked and tried to remain hidden in her sleeping hole.

Ria had shouted to run, but Luma instinctively hid instead. --- Well, I hope it doesn't have a keen sense of smell. --- When Sunrider grabbed the chlorophylloid and Mandragora, she couldn't do anything but be perplexed at how they didn't spot her from above. Also, her bad leg started hurting. --- Nine out of ten film stars make me cry. I'm alive.

• Like 1

She spotted Luma from the corner of her eye. "Wait! We missed someone!" Sunrider turned around, feeling a bit annoyed, and flew over to where Luma was hiding.

"What are you doing!" Ria called out "I told everyone to run! Look, I know what creatures you should hide from! This is not one of them!!"

• Like 1

Luma looked around terrified for signs of the rockodile. It was still far enough. --- "Okay. Alright. But if I become a corpse ten minutes from now it's all your fault."

She must have looked really entertaining trying to run like a normal person. All penguin-like or something. Probably very appetising to a rockodile, but really funny for your run-of-the-mill Rias, dragons and plant-based monsters.

• Like 1

The morning jog wasn't exactly easy to Maurice, so he took a brief breath, tried to lean against thin air, almost fell over because of that and then glanced back. That rockathing sure was taking its sweet time to catch anybody. Everybody seemed to be well-away by now... "Wait, where's Tim gone? Is he already off?".

• Like 1

The leafy creature rolled around metaphorical sadness, really just mud, and whined in his sleep. He was having a very strange dream where he was a piece of toast who was controlling another leafy creature using text, but something unhappy happened, and he was very unhappyed. What a ridiculous dream. 

• Like 2

The hiss-down between Olive and the Rockodile seemed to last an eternity to Maurice.

He was thinking about how together, they could probably take down the aggressor. But there's no trusting this bizarre monster just because it was presumably too tired to fight when it got here.

• Like 1

Seeing as Olives was too lazy to make a move, the rockodile drew back it head and lunged at his competitor.

---

Ria noticed the leaf creature still sleeping behind some bushes. "Of for the love of...!" she raced in, picked him up and ran back to Sunrider. The creature seemed to be having a nightmare, not that the world in everyone's wake was any better.

She looked down to see of he was beginning to stir or if he was still fast asleep.

• Like 1

Olives is too lazy to fight back, so instead of making a move he just relaxes as the monster charges him.  Once it's practically on top of him, he casually hops on top of its head and sits there nonchalantly.

• Like 1

The gater snapped at him but seen to have miscalculated and missed Olives by a couple inches. Olives casually walks onto the rockodile's head and sits there. This infuriates him.

The monster roars and shakes the wyvern right off his head like a leaf. As Olive hits the ground, the rockodile snaps at him again. With Olives careless attitude, he might end up becoming lunch.

• Like 1

Having studied the situation quite carefully, Maurice decides to aid the lazy, manta ray looking creature. To accomplish this, he starts yelling and throwing rocks at the big rock creature. Perhaps it would distract the aggressor enough to let the beaten one recover. "Lou, Xinn, take it by the sides! Give our new friend an opening!", the madman shouts his instructions at thin air.

(I have no idea what tense we are writing in anymore. Let's use Future tense!)

• Like 1

"Uuuhpa...uhhpaa..uhhpaai..uhhp-p-p-p-PINEAPPLES"

The leafy creature did a backflip out of Ria's arms and landed on the ground right in front of her, still unaware of all the chaos amok. They then got a one hand ticket to experience what happens if you get up way too fast. It was not fun, and they ended up falling over. 

• Like 2

Mandragora had passed out from being held by Sunrider for what seemed like an eternity. And she’s somehow managed to hold onto her knife while in her nap.

The rockodile’s rock-us ,coupled with  her friend’s remark about pineapples made her wake up in a jolt. Oh no, could it be??

“Don’t touch them!!” she ran to her friend and noticed him on the floor, but no meanapples to be seen. She stamped her feet in disgust and pouted after seeing his condition.

“I hug you and then you stab me and my friend!! I will make juice out of you, meanapples!!”

She looks angry into the distance where she thinks they ran off and stabs the earth a few times as a warning. After the last one, no meanapples are to be seen, so she smiles a little, feeling relieved.

• Like 3

Ria was a bit surprised at their reaction. The sudden pineapples outburst was just as unexpected.

"Uh... sorry for spooking your friend" Ria said to Madragora "But I assure you if we run into pineapples in the future, we won't hesitate to kill them"

The roaring monster snapped her back in reality.

"C'mon, we gotta get outta here!"

---

The rockodile's big maw slammed shut around Olives. Now he was in his mouth, still currently unharmed.

(I'm doing all I can to not kill Olives before Battal can reply but he did mention he doesn't feel like RPing anymore so I'm not entirely sure what to do)