DragonMage156

(@DragonMage156 Yeah, but she wears just the mask. Sorry for taking so long.)

Luma puts her arms down and with the free hand lifts the mask only enough for it not to cover her mouth. --- " umm... " --- For a second, she reconsiders, but decides to go through with the plan --- " HELLO? " --- Please be friendly --- " MY NAME'S LOU " --- Please, please, please --- " CAN I COME CLOSER, PLEASE? "

Edited by ~Matt
  • Like 1

"Oh... well I assume so. I only just found this group myself infact. You're not traveling with some monster so I think you'll be ok"

---

Sunrider returned to Ria's side, not having any business or luck with the other two little creatures. Also, new comers are always a caution.

Edited by DragonMage156

Luma exhales --- " THANKS! " --- She lowers her mask back and approaches the group, getting with each step more baffled by the dragon --- Damn... --- " May I ask what's its name? "

Edited by ~Matt

The strange meatperson had joined the rest of the meatpeoples. That’s what it seemed like to Mandragora. And the meatlizard wasn't paying attention to them. She felt like she wasn’t in danger anymore.

She suddenly turned back to the plantcreature, and it looked scared, from the whimpering noises it was making.

“Don’t worry…tasty dirt will make you feel better!!”

She stabbed the dirt with her knife, cut a slice of the soil beneath her, and offered it forward.

“Yum!!”

• Like 1

Luma stares at Sunrider, resisting the urge to touch it --- " So.. are you guys headed anywhere specific? " --- She intends to turn to the others, but stops at sight of the creature --- And what is that? ... No. Too rude. Be charming. --- " Fascinating. Can you speak? " --- You're asking too many questions. ... Shut up.

• Like 1

"What is wha-? Ah. Oh dear!" Maurice simply assumes there are no hallucinations making matters seem so unusual to him. "The doglike fellow has been with us for a while, finding its own food most of the time and alerting us of predators a few times." The madman would have probably reconsidered hiding in the shrubbery if he weren't used to crazy events like this.

• Like 1

"Well... I think we were gonna head for a town a few miles back" Ria said. When Luma asked about the plant creature, she looked and noticed the little dragon playing in the dirt with a new creature they found. "Heh, did someone find a new friend?" (referring to Mandragora) she turned to the other "Wait, is that other plant thing with you guys? I don't remember seeing it from the air."

Luma looks at the madman and smiles --- Oh, right. Duuh --- She turns back to Sunrider and its friend --- " Can I tag along? I've been surviving on crackers for the past days, not that it's a bad thing, but I'm out of them "

• Like 1

Mandragora realized the meatperson was talking about her as soon as she heard her say "other plant thing".
 She also heard her say that they were leaving.

"I want to go with you, plantcreature!! You are great and you love my cake!! None of my plant friends have ever talked to me before!"

Mandragora looked at the group of meatpeoples. One of them would not stop making loud noises and making sudden movements,  the other had a creepy , very shiny arm,  one of them opened their mouth with their meatappendage, and then there was that meatperson with a massive cutting tool. They were the spookiest, scariest meatpeoples she'd ever seen. And the meatlizard could eat her in one bite.

She faced her friend, and crossed her imaginary hands.

"But...can you keep the meatpeoples away from me if they attack me?"

Edited by Sketched_Philo
  • Like 4

The plant creature took a minute to get a grasp on the situation, but then agreed that this was a very good. He nodded vigorously, then hopped up onto his feet, and gave everybody a threatening glare to give them a bit of a warning on what would happen if they touched his dirt cake baking friend.

• Like 1

Maurice realised that all his fellows were going to hop onto Sunrider (or at least travel with them). Since bidding farewell and walking around on his own would be the madman's death sentence, he saw no other option but to trust the two new monster friends.

And thus, he nodded after little hesitation.

• Like 2

(No riding on Sunrider. I think two people should be the limit)

"Ok than I guess we're off!" Then she noticed the plant dragon coming back to rejoin them... along with his new found friend.

---

Sunrider perked up. He seemed happy to see them return. His happiness however soon turned to confusion when the leaf dragon shot him a death glare. Sunrider was hurt. What did he do to deserve that?

Edited by DragonMage156

Glad that they didn't attack her, Luma follows the group --- But if the dragon girl just now found them too, how long have the others been together? Should I just assume they're friendly because this one person is? Ugh... At least the plants seem nice. --- " I haven't seen any living thing for days " Luma whispers to herself as she realises she's not using her cane, and that it's still hanging on her shoulder --- Oh. Embarrassing. --- Having picked it back up with her free hand, Luma starts using the cane to diminish her limping.

Now the leaf dragon was confused. Why was the big scary lizard happy to see them? Was it hungry? Well, it's sad now. Why? What's going on? He really wanted to find out, but he had to do so from a safe distance.

"Why big one sad? Big confuse! Big confuse! Ahhh! No likey confuse! Rah!"

• Like 1

The creature's latest nickname here had just realized that dragon was a language, therefore, this thing was a dragon, not a monster, therefore, the roleplay was a fantasy setting, therefore, magic did exist, and the magic dirt could still magic. There for, he was reminded of his favorite dirt cake, and if you give a pig a pancake he'll tax you twelve dollars

The creature tilted his head, understanding very little of what the DRAGON other monster said, some words he couldn't figure out even in English. Looks like the creature would have to dumb it down.

• Like 2

Mandragora was wary of the meatpeoples and meatlizard ahead, and she tried to walk behind her new friend.

She looked at the meatlizard’s changing expression and tilted her head at the plantcreature’s confusion. Truthfully, she didn’t understand what the meatlizard was doing either.

Mandragora slowly moved closer to the only meat-person that didn’t look scary. She assumed she must’ve come with the meatlizard, which surprised her.

“Um...how can you travel with that terrifying meatlizard? It really scared me when he didn't like its food!!"

Sunrider thought for a sec. The leaf dragon wasn't very skilled in English and may have had a hard time understanding Sunrider's dialect. He tried using different words.

"You glared at me before. Why?"

---

"Hm?" Ria turned and noticed Mandragora talking to her, in seemingly perfect English too which was uncommon in monsters. "Oh hello there. Are you referring to Sunrider? He's not dangerous. Infact he saved my life more than once. Not sure if I'd call him a meatlizard though. Sure he's made of flesh like us but I consider him more of a loyal companion. Y'know, like dogs. *Ahem* back on topic though...

Food? Sunrider pretty much eats anything. In a world like this where food is rather scarce, there's no room to be fussy. Sunny understands that"

Edited by DragonMage156

“Loyal…companion…so you are the meatlizard’s master?”

Mandragora could not help but think about her own, but then she looked back at the meatlizard. Despite hearing that it was not aggressive, she wondered if an empty stomach could change that. She refused to wait and find out.

“You need food, meatlizard!! I’ll make you a muffin!!”

Mandragora stabbed the soil, and drew a circle around herself. Then she tore the finely baked dirt-pastry out of the earth.

She offered it forward to the meatlizard, and tried to smile. Would the meatlizard like soil?

“Tasty dirt!!” she said nervously.