[Game Update] - Winter's Feast (BETA 199914)

9 minutes ago, Eternity7 said:

Have anyone known how to spawn Klaus and Klaus Sack?

c_spawn("klaus") and for his sack try klaus_sack

to open the sack you need the klaus horn key thingy, I don't know what is the prefab name for it

I can't help but notice that there's 2 types of Klaus. 1 where you put in the incorrect keys from the No-Eyed Deers Antlers into the Loot Sack and then the one that is spawned from a command. (In my case the "Too Many Items" Mod). One has No-Eyed Deer guards while the other Klaus is just solo. The Buffier Klaus is super hard, it took like 6 stacks or so Gunpowder to kill it. :o How is the Buffier one spawned then?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ViCiOuS-V said:

I can't help but notice that there's 2 types of Klaus. 1 where you put in the incorrect keys from the No-Eyed Deers Antlers into the Loot Sack and then the one that is spawned from a command. (In my case the "Too Many Items" Mod). One has No-Eyed Deer guards while the other Klaus is just solo. The Buffier Klaus is super hard, it took like 6 stacks or so Gunpowder to kill it. :o How is the Buffier one spawned then?

Once you kill one the of the No Eyed Deer, Klaus gets buffed. Spawning him in with commands buff him becasue there are no deer's near him. Or if your talking about his second stage when he breaks his chain. I don't think you can spawn that one in.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

How is a Klaus normally spawn, without commands? Is there a chance that it will come instead of normal Krampii after killing innocent animals?

You can find his loot bag randomly on the floor! I think it only spawns in winter but im not 100% on that. Use a No-Eyed-Deer antler/key on it to spawn him :)

Edited by JimmyJam
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

Once you kill one the of the No Eyed Deer, Klaus gets buffed. Spawning him in with commands buff him becasue there are no deer's near him. Or if your talking about his second stage when he breaks his chain. I don't think you can spawn that one in.

So basically like Dragonfly's rage mode and changes color. Klaus rages by getting buffier/bigger?

Edited by ViCiOuS-V
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ViCiOuS-V said:

So basically like Dragonfly's rage mode and changes color. Klaus rages by getting buffier/bigger?

I would say its more like the shadow chess pieces. It looks like he only gets mad when you kill the first one. he doesn't seem to care when you kill the other.

But yea he gets bigger and i would guess hits harder. It took me forever to kill him!

Edited by JimmyJam
  • Like 1

Just now, JimmyJam said:

I would say its more like the shadow chess pieces. It looks like he only gets mad when you kill the first one. he doesn't seem to care when you kill the other.

I think it's smarter not to take out his deers lol because he seems so much harder when he's buffed than when he's with the deers alive. I wonder if there's a spawn for Klaus with the deers via console commands.

11 minutes ago, ViCiOuS-V said:

I think it's smarter not to take out his deers lol because he seems so much harder when he's buffed than when he's with the deers alive. I wonder if there's a spawn for Klaus with the deers via console commands.

I think if you spawn the gem deers in first he may not get mad. But i dont know what the command for them is. Also the gem deers are really hard. If you have a fast way to cool down and heat up they may not be that bad.

So, I just got this item called "Eternal Fruitcake". At first, i thought it's just one of the festive foods, but when I tried to eat it, Wolfgang said his belly is not strong enough for that. As you all know, Wolfgang doesn't usually reject food, so I inspected the item and Wolfgang said "Wolfgang doesn't trust little fruit loaf". I tried feeding it to pig king, he rejected it as well. What gives?

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, GregorSamsa said:

So, I just got this item called "Eternal Fruitcake". At first, i thought it's just one of the festive foods, but when I tried to eat it, Wolfgang said his belly is not strong enough for that. As you all know, Wolfgang doesn't usually reject food, so I inspected the item and Wolfgang said "Wolfgang doesn't trust little fruit loaf". I tried feeding it to pig king, he rejected it as well. What gives?

Yeah I found that odd as hell as well. It's funny though haha.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ViCiOuS-V said:

I think its easier without deers, If you take those out, he'll only have a melee attack which I believe you can dodge, but if you leave the deers, he'll be able to cast spells from them, which freeze or turn the floor into lava and hurt quite a bit.

2 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Can you use the baubles and lights to decorate the festive tree? Any images of the results if so?

yea, it has a 8-slot inventory to put things on. You can put the baubles, lights and 3 of the holiday foods (gingerbread, snowflake and candy cane)

You can craft the festive tree pot, I believe its in the farm tab

Edited by Aquaterion
  • Like 1