Dragara

D's Doodle Noodles: Third Time's the Charm Edition

minespatch    68041

Now Webber kind of looks like a dark seraphim. Kind of different but really cool! Especially the feet, they look more insect like then the model's "Islamic shoe" design.

Dragara    473

Not necessarily art-related, but I've set up an ask meme for myself on Tumblr to help brainstorm ideas about the cast. I'll extend participation to you guys as well. Just post a number and a character. :>

1. Five headcanons about their backstory.
  2. Five headcanons about their life on the island.
  3. Three headcanons about their personality.
  4. Six headcanons about their likes and dislikes (three each).
  5. Four headcanons about their relationship with another character (please specify the second character; they don’t have to be a couple).
  • Like 1

MenaAthena    10300

Webber 1 and 2, please!

I want more headcannons about the precious spidey-boy :3

Oh! And Wendy, 5 (With WX-78) too!

Edited by MenaAthena
Added another request
  • Like 1

Dragara    473

Still trying to relearn/update face designs.

Spoiler

Willow Face.png

After really thinking about the backstory I gave her, I realized that Willow probably wouldn’t have been allowed to keep her hair long like I normally draw her, so… Willow with short pigtails? (Over time on the island she would grow it out, but I suppose she’d start off like this.)

• Like 3

Dragara    473

Hey, guys! Sorry for the huge absence, but y'all know how much life loves to get in the way of things. :') Let's try to get this ball rolling again!

Spoiler

1.thumb.png.993ee197e27acec41e5aa56c247299ed.png

This was something that I had sitting around unposted for who knows how long, finally found it sitting around in my files and got around to uploading it. Meant to be the first part of a kiss challenge (kiss on the forehead), although I have no clue where the original list post went.

Spoiler

59c5ece3ba5c1_WinonaDoodle.thumb.png.0553cf5fa6651c5761e905a27791fc7e.png

And here's a little doodle of the newbie!

• Like 4

minespatch    68041

Nice work on the couple piece. IT's well detailed.

Really prefer the way you drew Winona's cowlick. IT has a rosetheme than her stealing's Wilson's sproing.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

Dragara    473
3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Nice work on the couple piece. IT's well detailed.

Really prefer the way you drew Winona's cowlick. IT has a rosetheme than her stealing's Wilson's sproing.:wilson_ecstatic:

Thanks!

And huh, I suppose it kinda does look like a rose. :o Glad it worked out like that, it never crossed my mind. LOL

Edited by Dragara
  • Like 1

DragonMage156    26481
6 hours ago, Dragara said:

Meant to be the first part of a kiss challenge (kiss on the forehead), although I have no clue where the original list post went.

I've saved quite a bunch myself incase I ever ran out of ideas. Unfortunately I don't think I have the one you're looking for. Well if I see it on Tumblr, I'll be sure to let you know (if I remember ^^; )

I have other shipping memes however if you ever feel like drawing your (or my) OTP again :p

Also I'll have to agree with Mines on the Winona one. Didn't notice the cowlick until now ^^;

• Like 1

Dragara    473
10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I've saved quite a bunch myself incase I ever ran out of ideas. Unfortunately I don't think I have the one you're looking for. Well if I see it on Tumblr, I'll be sure to let you know (if I remember ^^; )

Thing is, I do still have the list itself copied down as a document file. It's just that I don't remember where I found the list (somewhere on Tumblr, but I don't remember the exact post) so I could give credit to the creator of said list.

• Like 1

DragonMage156    26481
4 hours ago, Dragara said:

Thing is, I do still have the list itself copied down as a document file. It's just that I don't remember where I found the list (somewhere on Tumblr, but I don't remember the exact post) so I could give credit to the creator of said list.

Ah.

Dragara    473

I tend to get frustrated with my style sometimes because I feel it's pretty bland and other people make me jealous with their beautiful styles. Tonight is one of those nights. :')

Spoiler

59d4691dc7e2c_WilsonStyleDoodles.thumb.png.cfeed87184091f1dca002326355b0266.png

Trying to find something a bit more simple than my usual style, in part to have for a project I want to do someday. Top left was a warm-up DS style doodle; top right and bottom left are a bit too simple for what I'm looking for, although I do like bottom left as it's own thing; bottom left is just my normal style but a little bit less detailed, I guess. Bleh.

• Like 4

Dragara    473
9 hours ago, minespatch said:

Your style's bland? Since when?

Since forever? IDK. I have a problem in that I always feel torn between wanting to be as realistic as possible and wanting to have a really cool and elegant (not-necessarily-so-realistic) style. I see other artists with really interesting styles and I always feel like my art's just not as interesting in comparison. (Which honestly is in part my repetitive and unimpressive subject matter, but that's another can of worms entirely.)

• Like 1

minespatch    68041

Hey! Your work is great! You put a lot of work The self-doubt you're having is only propelling your technique to  be better. If you feel that you could improve, it means you have the drive to keep on improving. So far I love the color schemes and crisp linework you're doing.

If you feel that you need to explore other things, try focusing on what you feel you're having trouble on and I'm sure that'll add more variety to your work.

• Thanks 1

Dragara    473

God, I’m such trash. Horrifically bad and ridiculously self-indulgent bedtime doodle incoming.

Spoiler

59dafa2d483c8_WillowsonPregnancy.thumb.png.884937ce11924559ca428cffd1d09c29.png

Sometimes when I’m not feeling inspired I reread parts of my favorite fanfictions and chapter 6 of @TheBlob's Infinite Obituary is one of my all-time favorite things to read because fandom babies are my biggest weakness and I need more of them in my life please.

• Like 3