Recommended Posts

Arlesienne    8,985
18 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

My idioc madness has infected you! Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

Nah, I credit TV ads. I like not turning the set on. But my family urged me, then stole the remote.

 

Edited by Arlesienne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Net Spectre    899
Just now, Arlesienne said:

Nah, I credit TV ads. I like not turning the set on. But my family urged me, then stole the remote.

Spoiler

 

Ah, yes, the ads, specifically crafted to ingrain themselves in the human brain...
Many people like to leave the TV on for background noise... but to me it's just too distracting. Music works better.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8,985
2 hours ago, Net Spectre said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

Ah, yes, the ads, specifically crafted to ingrain themselves in the human brain...
Many people like to leave the TV on for background noise... but to me it's just too distracting. Music works better.

I try to fulfil my duties to democracy by wailing over newspapers and news programs. Then, I pity myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    56,558
On 12/6/2016 at 7:47 PM, Arlesienne said:

I'm telling you why:
Krampus, pal, is coming to camp
Krampus, pal, is coming to camp
Krampus, pal, is coming to camp

Maxwell has the tourettes kind of saying "pal". :wilson_ecstatic:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arlesienne    8,985
14 hours ago, minespatch said:

Maxwell has the tourettes kind of saying "pal". :wilson_ecstatic:

He does. That was written before Klaus. Now the meter would be retained by swapping the two.

35 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

"It's beginning to look a lot like Krampus"

(That randomly popped into my head, just thought I should post it here).

Post away. Poking the writ itself is most welcome.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now