Sign in to follow this  
WildCrunchy

Don't Starve Fanart

Mobbstar    14063

That's some fancy leaves on the front tree, but the ones on the back row look very... grid-like? Did you draw this with a mouse by any chance?

Also, you just spawned a headcanon in me where William Carter is Harold Lloyd, Wolfgang is Oliver Hardy and Wes is Stan Laurel. Now who is Charlie Chaplin....

• Like 1

WildCrunchy    75
8 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

That's some fancy leaves on the front tree, but the ones on the back row look very... grid-like? Did you draw this with a mouse by any chance?

Also, you just spawned a headcanon in me where William Carter is Harold Lloyd, Wolfgang is Oliver Hardy and Wes is Stan Laurel. Now who is Charlie Chaplin....

With the trees in the back, my effects brush started glitching and it caused the leaves to mess up and not look as detailed. Also, I make my digital art on a tablet and I use a stylist to draw, in order to stimulate the feeling of holding a pencil. 

About your headcanon, bravo my friend. Bravo. XD

• Like 2

minespatch    79790

Nice job on the Wes piece! It's a nice probability on what Wes was like before he was snatched.

There's too much jpeg decompression on the Chester piece. You might want to save your pieces as png in the future.

• Like 1

Rawsie    14
5 hours ago, minespatch said:

I haven't seen that user before, does that artist have a Klei thread?

I don't think they do. They haven't posted anything DS related in a while.

• Like 2