oh **** it just lock this, people are too ******* stupid to read my post anyways.

3 minutes ago, Quyzbuk said:

Your words and you still refuse to elaborate further. Stop going in circles and say what you think the game needs already.

My entire post was about additions that took away from the game.

That's the point.

Very simple to understand.

5 minutes ago, Ogrecakes said:

My entire post was about additions that took away from the game.

That's the point.

Very simple to understand.

To which MULTIPLE people responded "to not use those things" in so many words, which didn't seem to be good enough since you're still brooding about it and not actually saying what you want. You want the bosses to be less optional? You want something different added? You want something removed? Use your words and spit it out already. Stop being obtuse.

1 minute ago, Quyzbuk said:

To which MULTIPLE people responded "to not use those things" in so many words, which didn't seem to be good enough since you're still brooding about it and not actually saying what you want. You want the bosses to be less optional? You want something different added? You want something removed? Use your words and spit it out already.

I already have, its called my first post.

What part of "These are features that take away from the original designers vision" so hard to understand?

1 minute ago, Ogrecakes said:

I already have, its called my first post.

What part of "These are features that take away from the original designers vision" so hard to understand?

The part where you seem to be failing to acknowledge that this is a DIFFERENT game. The original game is following the original vision. The new game is following a new vision. It's almost as if they're trying to have a different entity reigning over the story... hmm.

2 minutes ago, Ogrecakes said:

Go through it again. It's not hard.

Heck, I'll even give you a hint: Second paragraph.

I'm gonna assume this then. Since the first sentence is cut off from the rest making the formatting difficult to distinguish. 

2 hours ago, Ogrecakes said:

However, the past few months I have noticed a trend in multiplayer updates, instead of keeping the game as a survival game it seems to be turning into a party sandbox mess. The focus on cosmetics, optional bosses, pets, gates, and decorations make the game feels a lot less lonely, and a lot less like a wilderness.

First off, let's start with cosmetics and decorations. I'll try not to make fun anymore, but you're making that difficult.

Yes you're completely correct. Cosmetics and decorations are certainly present. Charlie, the one now in charge of the throne, has a thing from the dramatic, and fancy looking antics, but I'm just going to assume you'll blow that off. After all this is just lore and not gameplay.

Gates. I do believe you're wrong here. Gates certainly help with survival. They're provide means of entering and exiting closed off areas for holding animals in the like, but I'm just going to assume you'll blow that off. After all this isn't wilderness enough.

See, I'm really not good at this whole trying to take you serious business. I get you're annoyed, but now I am too. 

2 hours ago, Ogrecakes said:

This post was kind of rushed out since im just venting how upset I am

The fact that you recognize this, should be a good notification to maybe take it a bit slow. Not only that, but several people have attempted to stir up discussion, but you keep blowing them off to "reread". If this thread is simply to blow off some steam then you're succeeding. Problem is the forums are for discussion, so when people bring up points or questions answer them.

Am I referring to me?
No, I haven't been helpful in the least since I'm just as annoyed as you are, and look how easy I am to work with.

Just now, Zeklo said:

I'm gonna assume this then. Since the first sentence is cut off from the rest making the formatting difficult to distinguish. 

First off, let's start with cosmetics and decorations. I'll try not to make fun anymore, but you're making that difficult.

Yes you're completely correct. Cosmetics and decorations are certainly present. Charlie, the one now in charge of the throne, has a thing from the dramatic, and fancy looking antics, but I'm just going to assume you'll blow that off. After all this is just lore and not gameplay.

Gates. I do believe you're wrong here. Gates certainly help with survival. They're provide means of entering and exiting closed off areas for holding animals in the like, but I'm just going to assume you'll blow that off. After all this isn't wilderness enough.

See, I'm really not good at this whole trying to take you serious business. I get you're annoyed, but now I am too. 

The fact that you recognize this, should be a good notification to maybe take it a bit slow. Not only that, but several people have attempted to stir up discussion, but you keep blowing them off to "reread". If this thread is simply to blow off some steam then you're succeeding. Problem is the forums are for discussion, so when people bring up points or questions answer them.

Am I referring to me?
No, I haven't been helpful in the least since I'm just as annoyed as you are, and look how easy I am to work with.

Holy.

Just holy ****.

You acknowledge that the first sentence, is indeed a sentence, and proceed to talk about the first paragraph.

So, you HAVEN'T read my post before commenting.

Again, holy ****.

3 minutes ago, Quyzbuk said:

The part where you seem to be failing to acknowledge that this is a DIFFERENT game. The original game is following the original vision. The new game is following a new vision. It's almost as if they're trying to have a different entity reigning over the story... hmm.

Its the same game with multiplayer.

And stop changing your argument, your acting like a kid going "WELL, WHAT ABOUT THIS FLAW? oh... okay, WELL WHAT ABOUT THIS?"

Archived