Well the new Reign of Giants content from DST come to DS as update or DLC?

12 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Those are not from RoG, those are from a DST DLC, A New Reign, and I don't think they will be ported due to lore reasons.

I think you are right, the story of DST evolves in a new Reign with Charlie as the Boss, who brings a whole bunch of new things with her, so it would not make much sense to port them to DS, when DS is like prehistory of DST.
Of course I can understand players saying, they want this, especially things like gates and mushroom farms, to play in singleversion too, but it really woudent make much sense.
Then again, I think someone will probably port them as a mod in Steam sooner or later, but looking how DST goes on like a book  that every now and then gets a new chapter and DS is a published and finished one, you may wont see them in the actual game

On 22.11.2016 at 6:10 AM, Bessert45 said:

You Make a good point(Histekia) but do you think a new chapter of don't starve be made using  Charlie.:confused: In form of update or DLC.

Not from ANR, even thought there are enought fanbased comics and just as I said, I guess someone will port some things to DS in form of a mod
What I could think , is the possibility of them bringting maybe a new dlc out like shipwrecked, something wilson could do or go on a adventure about again, another thing  why a new reign will probably never come to DS is the new monsters being pretty hard to fight
They would of course need to
reduce their health a lot so you can fight them, let alone kill them and also the loot would be alittle too much for one player I guess, but then its not impossible, but I just cant think of a new reign coming to DS

DS was so Maxwell's reign, he was well lets call him the king of the world, he brought in some things and now its Charlie who took over, not good charlie or shadow charlie, no a mix of both and she brings as the new queen a lot with her

Some think of DS and DST only as the game with Klei as the big boss, but the story of DS and then DSt is people who get dragged in a world they dont know and have to survive and then there are these weird rulers who dont appers with things klei made for them but they more like invent things for this world, like charlie invent the toadstool and put it in HER world now

Sorry if the end sounds weird, thats just how I feel about the game

13 hours ago, Histekia said:

Sorry if the end sounds weird, thats just how I feel about the game

That doesn't answer question how gates, mushroom farms, beefalo taming are related to Charlie and why these can't be in Maxwell world.

4 hours ago, mitboy said:

That doesn't answer question how gates, mushroom farms, beefalo taming are related to Charlie and why these can't be in Maxwell world.

Charlie brought them with her when she took the scepter from maxwell, what happend in a new reign with charlie as the queen of the world
look alone at the kingly and queenly figures, maxwell WAS once the king of this world, but that was before it was possible for wilson to try and survive the world together with friends, what belongs to charlie now reign over the 2D world

the mobs, structures etc are all invented by charlie, THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD, what she is now, while in DS Maxwell is the king and charlie only a shadowmonster that hurts people in the dark

hope that was now more clear

Archived