JoeW The Magical Title Fairy

AquaRC

I mean, the title of 'Senior Member' is a grand one indeed. Don't allow others to tell you that they also have this prestigious and once-in-a-lifetime thing. They're probably lying to you anyways and your eyes are probably playing tricks on you. I'm probably the only guy who has this title.

I mean, they had to give me this title because they just couldn't handle calling me anything else. I would have preferred ' The One and Only', but that title alone would have probably destroyed the forums and the universe as we know it. So thanks for keeping the forums up, people. Wouldn't want this place dying out due to some awesome title absorbing it all and destroying it in some sort of virtual black hole.

Seriously, those things are dangerous.

6 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

I would have preferred 'The One and Only'

Now revert it in some way, making it silly and voila, you got your title! Not exactly as you wanted to, but it doesn't matter since it's still extra precious stuff

16 hours ago, JoeW said:

I ain't even mad. 

...Dear, dear @JoeW, too pure for this world.

15 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

This made my day 

And I see @AquaRC and @minespatch, and @PiturcaClaudiuStef, now have titles!

5 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

I remember my first title.

It was "Junior Member"

Exactly! Just what is this world coming to: you start a thread and get a fancy title? I remember how in our days, you had to do something extraordinary, like, getting a bug with skins when you kept seeing Maxwells everywhere but in your inventory!

1 hour ago, Maslak said:

Everyone wishes for some title while I still don't have a girlfriend 8N40LP2.png

Be careful what you wish for...

xwZaHJC.png

I hope you guys know asking for a title never gets you one, I should know. I spent 90 years asking for "Tallbirdologsit" and I never got it. I think I even tried bribing the title fairy himself a couple times.... Speaking of Bribing JoeW...

Hey JoeW, I'll give you 2(two) tan skirts if you add me on steam!

26 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Exactly! Just what is this world coming to: you start a thread and get a fancy title? I remember how in our days, you had to do something extraordinary, like, getting a bug with skins when you kept seeing Maxwells everywhere but in your inventory!

Uh, do you think the former means of getting a title is exclusively a recent phenomenon?

Because it isn't :p

Spoiler

It appears 2 wishes have been done here now, may the trinity bless your soul and maybe the skullheart will think you're worthy...

-Double (skull girls reference)

Congrats guys! Hopefully the Title fairy will visit more to grant even more wishes!

xE1Acjs.jpg

hNaWHIc.jpg

And now: My best attempt at trying to get a title for intentionally drawn-in-mspaint art!

*cough cough* notice me, @JoeW *cough cough*

*not very intense drumroll*

Spoiler

thetitlefairy.png

P.S Joe if you read this I wouldn't mind my title being "Professional Train" or something like that.

Edit: Looks like I got a title already but okay.

Archived