Sign in to follow this  
LadyD

No Honey

LadyD    3,223

I risked it all. I went against 3 hives. They attacked. I must have killed about 10 or so bees. None of them dropped anything. No stingers and no honey.So I can't make a hive without the honey... which i need 8 of :(

cptCalavera    616

Bees apperently dont drop things anymore. Honey is retrieved from destroying bee hives it seems.Usually there are a lot more bee hives in the worlds nowadays so it shouldnt be(e) a problem.(Or is it a bug? Should the bees still drop honey?)

Tatham    14

Perhaps that less-than-useful bugnet is now slightly more useful against other kinds of bugs...

Kevin    872

Ha! I think we might be putting out a hotfix for that one Soon (Thursday or Friday).

Until then you may want to avoid the bee boxes.

Posted Image

cptCalavera    616

Perhaps that less-than-useful bugnet is now slightly more useful against other kinds of bugs...

Oh my, cant belive i didnt connect the dots on that one... :p Edited by cptCalavera

hwarnack    10

Ha! I think we might be putting out a hotfix for that one Soon (Thursday or Friday).

Until then you may want to avoid the bee boxes.

Posted Image

Fix it how? I like having that much I just keep my bee hat on and im fine.

Edit theres even more now!

Edited by hwarnack

hwarnack    10

They are out of control now so I see the problem. I should killed them before they are removed I guess so I don't miss out on the honey.

LadyD    3,223

Spider time then.I gonna need silk.I been saving my pumpkins too..I wonder will the butterfly wings be getting a purpose?

hwarnack    10

Im not sure the amount but they multiply and thats only one bee box and its near my camp so when I go near my camp it crawls to practically a snails pace for moving and its so saturated I cant click on anything. Thought it was cool at first but not anymore. I found another group of beefalos so I'm going to set up a new camp.Or you being funny?

Edited by hwarnack

hwarnack    10

Just thought maybe that was old news and if it was let me know.....Yeah move over one island and set up again. Its full of all the resources.

Edited by hwarnack

Sign in to follow this