[Game Update] - (BETA Preview) 197150

10 minutes ago, DragonflyTheGiant said:

So uhm if we are getting a Queen Bee Wig, does it mean we can see her epic hairless skull when the wig falls off, or do we just rip her hair out ourselves and make it?

I don't think any mob shows them losing their respective body part for loot when dying.

4 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Meanwhile here I am.. First winter.. First camp.. https://postimg.org/image/bxmbc6tj3/

lol, lucky you. I only have one MacTusk camp in my world and I wasn't able to get a tam until my 2nd winter. However my world did bless me with not one, but two walking canes just laying on the ground. So there's that I guess.

• Like 2

Just now, Sinister_Fang said:

lol, lucky you. I only have one MacTusk camp in my world and I wasn't able to get a tam until my 2nd winter. However my world did bless me with not one, but two walking canes just laying on the ground. So there's that I guess.

That is impressive. I only found a breezy vest and some ropes next to a body so you got that going for you :p

• Developer
9 minutes ago, MyouMoorlord said:

Klei: Release date for the next update is going to be on the 24th

It's the 24th according to my watch! Someone once told me something about the earth being a sphere, I dunno what they were going on about.
;)

• Like 2