What's your worst death?

one of my worst deaths well first one I got killed by Optimus Pine in my small Forest that i made for wood (got low health and he spawned right next to me)Second time i died to a bunch of werepigs (realy long ago when werepigs would also stay one day after fullmoon)and one of my silliest was that i killed myself with monstermeat because i wanted to eat some berries i got in my inventory and slipped over the monstermeat by freak accident

My worst dead was last time in adventure mode, I had already 3 things in the King of winter, my first world, and was on my way back to my little temporary basefrom the fire I made to get some warmth. arriving shortly before it gets night I see that the fire at my base wasn't there anymore. Because it was getting night and I had no ressources for any fire I had to firefly-jump back to the other fire, hoping that it was still there.There I was, with an almost empty stomage (in my base were 2 traps with rabbits waiting for my, i saw it) and freezing to dead, one metre away from the rescuing fire with a , with around 20 health left, charlie got me...And now, in my next, try I'm in the game is afoot with again 3 parts but this time so much food that I have to be afraid that some of it will rot. Pure Irony.

Best one yet was when I rounded up a posse of pigs to go kill some level 2 spider dens. We exterminated all the spiders in one of the dens and dusk came so the pigs ran away. I proceed to attack the den and right before it's about to break it turns into a level 3 den and I get pummeled by 10 spiders before I can react (ate right through my log suit and remaining health). It was a sad day indeed...

World 1, "The Game is Afoot".I didn't find any food the first day, but just before the sun set on the second day I found a bunch of berries. I built a fire and started roasting them, but before I had even finished that some spiders wandered up and attacked me.They chased me in a circle around my campfire all night as I fought them off.When the sun rose, I was almost dead, but there was only one spider left.Suddenly I was starving, and before I could get enough distance from the spider to eat something, I starved to death.

Using a Straw Roll to sleep through the night, then lose health because I was starving, because I was starving I was desperate for food and attacked a Beefalo.

- - - Updated - - -

Using a Straw Roll to sleep through the night, then lose health because I was starving, because I was starving I was desperate for food and attacked a Beefalo.