Sign in to follow this  
WildCrunchy

Charlie Fanart

Recommended Posts

minespatch    80035

Have you thought about just making a Don't Starve thread in general? It would help keep your threads in one place. Hopefully this isn't going to bother you, just a suggestion.

 

I love the choice of the blue band. It makes the rose pop out. As though the rose is unnatural.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    27425
12 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

My only suggestion is to put some lines to help distinguish her fingers? Her hands look a bit pincer-like.

What do you mean that's not what her hands look like? :p

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WildCrunchy    75
15 hours ago, minespatch said:

Have you thought about just making a Don't Starve thread in general? It would help keep your threads in one place. Hopefully this isn't going to bother you, just a suggestion.

 

I love the choice of the blue band. It makes the rose pop out. As though the rose is unnatural.

Thank you so much! About the Don't Starve thread, how would I do that? I'm still relatively new to these forums so a few things are very confusing for me.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WildCrunchy    75
3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

What do you mean that's not what her hands look like? :p

 

12 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

It's very nice! I like the position of her feet.

My only suggestion is to put some lines to help distinguish her fingers? Her hands look a bit pincer-like.

No, they're right. I did make the hands pincer like. Although it was on purpose. =)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WildCrunchy said:

No, they're right. I did make the hands pincer like. Although it was on purpose. =)

Oh, to foreSHADOW?

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
AGH... PUNS.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    80035
1 hour ago, WildCrunchy said:

Thank you so much! About the Don't Starve thread, how would I do that? I'm still relatively new to these forums so a few things are very confusing for me.

Once you get a 100 likes or such in the green number part, you'll get more benefits. Though just make a thread like this one and just title it "so 'n so" or whatever title you like and you got a thread.

The same could apply to a off topic art section for non-don't starve art.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this