inst:ListenForEvent("locomote", function()

39 minutes ago, DarkKingBoo said:

I needed to know what GetStatus(inst) is, because its saying its not declared.

I don't know what it is ether. that the problem. i asked a guy to merge two scripts together, he did, I've been trying to contact him since then but he won't respond. i won't be home for a couple of hours, but ill attach the entire mod to a reply here. i don't know what else to do, and I'm starting to want to give up

39 minutes ago, DarkKingBoo said:

Then thats the problem, GetStatus doesn't exist. You just need to create a GetStatus function and move it above the function where its getting called.

Ahhhhhhhh ok.

................i have no clue how to write that. sorry. 

(Thu must be really frustrating for you, isn't it?)

On 11/3/2016 at 10:56 AM, DarkKingBoo said:

Then thats the problem, GetStatus doesn't exist. You just need to create a GetStatus function and move it above the function where its getting called.

reboot. 

i would seriously like to know how to fix this. friends have been waiting patiently, and im at a loss as to what to do.

@drecalen Your character's textures didn't even have a exported folder & were very glitchy so I changed all of the textures to something else, you're going to have to change the textures with your own.

I also got rid of the changing texture onlocomote because at certain angles the character would become invisible.. & I didn't know what to do. You were also missing a drecalen_none.lua.

The mod shouldn't cause crash now

dracln.zip

@drecalen

1 hour ago, drecalen said:

thank you. i need simply to replace the texture files and export them to .tex files now, correct?

Yes :D!

Edited by SuperDavid

50 minutes ago, SuperDavid said:

@drecalen Your character's textures didn't even have a exported folder & were very glitchy so I changed all of the textures to something else, you're going to have to change the textures with your own.

I also got rid of the changing texture onlocomote because at certain angles the character would become invisible.. & I didn't know what to do. You were also missing a drecalen_none.lua.

dracln.zip

thank you. i need simply to replace the texture files and export them to .tex files now, correct?

17 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

dracln.zip

@drecalen

Yes :D!

ah, i see what you did. problem is i NEED that script. its the whole point of my character.

EDIT: hold up, you were the one who originally wrote the script!

forgive me for saying this but.....YOU COULDNT FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX YOUR OWN SCRIPT YOU WROTE?!?!

Edited by drecalen