How's your Halloween Haul? (Get any Costume drops?)

Just curious how everyone's drops for the Hallowed Nights have been! Given the rarity, I figured maybe people might want to brag a tiny bit about their drops.

From what I understand, the following are Hallowed Nights "Costume" drops:

• Catty Costume (Distinguished)
  • Catty Costume Cap (Elegant)
  • Cheeky Chester (Distinguished)
  • Cheeky Chester Cap (Elegant)
  • Glommy Guise (Distinguished)
  • Glommy Head Guise (Elegant)
  • Hutch Disguise (Distinguished)
  • Hutch Head Disguise (Elegant)
  • Hallowed Torch (Elegant)

So, get anything to drop? Get anything from the Trade-Inn? Talk about it!

(I personally haven't got anything to drop, but still, I'd love to know what anyone's managed to obtain!)

Well, I bought them all (except the hallowed torch, now that you mention it, I should get on that)

Got a hutch hat thing as a drop, gave it away

Got a chester hat thing in trade in, gave it away

Got a glommer hat thing as a drop, gave it away

Rest were commons, but I can see I got lucky here haha. 

21 minutes ago, DrWickerbottom said:

(( Wait wait I'm sorry if this is off-topic or against the rules but... CAN YOU GET 8 DROPS TODAY OR SOMETHING?? hhhh)

Nah I think the first person who started the ?/8 meant the maximum drops of two weeks and the halloween drops have been around for two weeks...or one and half weeks.

I bought a bunch of cheap skins at the very beginning of Hallowed Nights to use in the Trade Inn and instantly got the Glommer, Chester and Katty hats, plus, best of all, the bowler hat, which isn't an event drop, but seems to be really rare. Maybe the odds were better at the beginning? I personally hate having my inventory clogged up with skins I'll never use, so when I get a few items I don't want in the lower tiers, I buy up the difference on the Steam market and trade.

10 hours ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

I got skirts.

Only skirts.

Oh and one Higgsbury Red shirt.

10 hours ago, cezarica said:

Oh my! How could you forget about Long Gloves? :D

Now you have some sanitary gloves to safely put away the toxic trash that is cream colored skirts. 

Huh. I genuinely thought I was just unlucky, but I guess the drop rates are pretty low for this stuff.

Which kind of seems weird, given their nature of being limited time Event items.

I'm surprised there wasn't any kind of "Event Reward" item you got simply for playing DST during Halloween, kind of like what some other online multiplayer games do. A good example is what Team Fortress 2 did with the Gibus hat.

Archived