More attention

Pangirl

Don't get me wrong i love dst and have played couple of hours. But love playing alone and in shipwrecked (dlc) more than playing with my friends in dst etc... They're adding more and more beautiful stuff to dst every month maybe idk... (Those lovely decorations and stuff pfff... :( ) even tho love playing it and it's my favorite game since i joined steam i got a bit bored :( maybe some new mechanics and more stuff would be awesome for especially shipwrecked. It feels alone and repetitive...:(  

i must admit i was abit dissapointined to hear that they will add gates to DST but no mention of them adding them to singleplayer dont starve.. it's been asked for for years!

I do enjoy DST on occassion, but i certainly enjoy the single player experience much more, and actually dont starve is my go-to game when i'm not feeling very sociable.. so i do hope they continue to update the single player experience alongside DST.

Archived