MeingroessterFan

Mein "Artwork" Thread... please don't judge me for this

Arlesienne    8,985
11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Charlotte has her own smut bank? :wilson_sneaky:

I've got two gentlemen competing over who comes up with a more flamboyant concept. It's awesome. And a tad scary. But mostly awesome.

• Like 2

Arlesienne    8,985
On 30.03.2017 at 2:17 AM, MeingroessterFan said:

And here we have a robot in love.

DSC_0016 (1).JPG

In case it's impossible to tell because I draw like a five year old, that thing on the right is supposed to resemble a Titan from Titanfall 2. A game I've been obsessed with these last couple of weeks. And I do think WX would find these big, hulking beautiful non-organic ladies quite enticing. Don't mind Charlie up there, she's just trying out matchmaking.

If you say WX would find these big, hulking beautiful non-organic ladies quite enticing, what should they say about the most attractive automaton out there, inside and out :wilson_love:?

• Like 3

MeingroessterFan    4,139
9 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

If you say WX would find these big, hulking beautiful non-organic ladies quite enticing, what should they say about the most attractive automaton out there, inside and out :wilson_love:?

ENGAGING FLUSTERED MODE

• Like 2

DSC_0022.JPG

This might very well be the last sketch I do in my little notebook. The drawing pad is on its way, which means soon you'll be receiving my terrible doodles in glorious HD rather than filtered through a muddy phone camera. So, here you have a flamboyant robot and an elf with gorilla hands by the looks of it, having climbed the first hill in Don't Starve history to gaze down on an "epic" landscape.

• Like 4

Arlesienne    8,985
Just now, MeingroessterFan said:

DSC_0022.JPG

This might very well be the last sketch I do in my little notebook. The drawing pad is on its way, which means soon you'll be receiving my terrible doodles in glorious HD rather than filtered through a muddy phone camera. So, here you have a flamboyant robot and an elf with gorilla hands by the looks of it, having climbed the first hill in Don't Starve history to gaze down on an "epic" landscape.

The first hill! Epic landscapes! Sexy hands and simply MAGNIFICENT LITTLE MEN! Glorious HD! 100/10!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

The first hill! Epic landscapes! Sexy hands and simply MAGNIFICENT LITTLE MEN! Glorious HD! 100/10!

Have you ever considered a career in marketing, by any chance? :p 

• Like 3

Arlesienne    8,985
2 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Have you ever considered a career in marketing, by any chance? :p 

Hey, I'm not that pesky.

• Like 3

Ootay    317

D'awww! That's really good

Edited by Ootay
What is english? :^)
  • Like 1

Just now, minespatch said:

You should keep using that marker texture. The last one is really dramatic.

The effect is a bit lessened by my transparent attempt of not having to draw a hand leading to it looking like he's taking a wee... xD

• Like 3

minespatch    67,588
12 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

The effect is a bit lessened by my transparent attempt of not having to draw a hand leading to it looking like he's taking a wee... xD

Then add a hand on his hip and it'll work.

• Like 1

minespatch    67,588
2 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

For that I'd need the skill to add a hand :wilson_ecstatic:

shortcut.pngHere's my shorthand.

• Like 3

minespatch    67,588
2 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

I see what you did there. Thanks. xD

ariel crashes.pngI unintentionally punned again!

• Like 3

Arlesienne    8,985

Thanks so much for showing this on our stream. The fun was immense. I envy your command of Krita brushes, I can hardly use them. About your hand, what position do you generally assume? I rest my wrist on the tablet and thus have more strength. The palm just spins around, allowing fairly stressless lines.

Looking forward to our DrawPile fun!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Thanks so much for showing this on our stream. The fun was immense. I envy your command of Krita brushes, I can hardly use them. About your hand, what position do you generally assume? I rest my wrist on the tablet and thus have more strength. The palm just spins around, allowing fairly stressless lines.

Looking forward to our DrawPile fun!

I rest my hand on the little sidebar of the tablet for the most part. The problem is, doing lots of small hand movements makes my wrist hurt fairly quickly. Same issue I always had during school when we had to handwrite everything. I don't know how to circumvent that problem either, so far the only solution is to stop drawing for a good minute every time the tingling starts.

• Like 1

Arlesienne    8,985
2 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

I rest my hand on the little sidebar of the tablet for the most part. The problem is, doing lots of small hand movements makes my wrist hurt fairly quickly. Same issue I always had during school when we had to handwrite everything. I don't know how to circumvent that problem either, so far the only solution is to stop drawing for a good minute every time the tingling starts.

Sounds like my carpal tunnel syndrome triggering the nerves along the spine. We can test different positions beyond the forums.