MeingroessterFan

Mein "Artwork" Thread... please don't judge me for this

2 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

A one-sided adult time, let me highlight!

Aww... That's WX and Moron, err, Soldier, at their very best of paranoia!

He's all "What are we seeing? Why is Mishka wearing a torn handkerchief?".

Mishka, not Wigfrid, but otherwise yes :twisted:.

mishka or wigfrid or bunnyfrid same thing for me XP

• Like 3

MeingroessterFan    4,139
Just now, Fortie said:

I like how Webber is in the back, confused and unsure like: "You okay Ay? also, Mishka, Why don't you have your usual armor on? are you going swimming? Count us out." 

"Brrr, spider fur isn't very warm."

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Fortie said:

I like how Webber is in the back, confused and unsure like: "You okay Ay? also, Mishka, Why don't you have your usual armor on? are you going swimming? Count us out." 

mishka is ready to fight the beasts from the water XP.

either that or it's a summer outfit

• Like 2

Another one-shot story written in response to an incredibly heartbreaking tale by @Arlesienne - about my RP WX claiming the Nightmare Throne.

Spoiler

There are different kinds of darkness. While few can definitively put a finger on how they differ, it's save to say that everyone can feel the difference.

For example, the darkness in the night sky covered in little shining stars is a very soothing, yet vaguely intimidating one. It is a darkness that means no harm to you, yet you know that if you were to gaze into it for too long, your mind would slowly be sucked into that all-encompassing abyss. Maybe it would become one of those little sparkling dots, but don't get your hopes up, chances are your mind is far too dull to emit even the faintest shimmer.

Or the darkness that surrounds you in your own, warm and comfy bedroom as you doze off into a calm and refreshing slumber. It is a very gentle, warm and stuffy darkness, much like the blanket your wrap yourself in. At least, it is until you hear the faint creaking of a floorboard outside of your door. Then that darkness that mere seconds ago had been warm and gentle quickly turns cold, suffocating and observant. You can't see the eyes that are staring down on you, but you can clearly feel their penetrating gazes.

Most people, that is to say 99.9% of people don't know what it is that is observing them. Many think that it's their overactive imagination playing a trick on them, never realizing that even if they put their imagination on steroids, it would not nearly be vivid enough to even conjure up a faint flap in the shadows.

But there are a select few who know exactly what is watching them from the shadows; the ones that through some way or another came into contact with the Codex Umbra and the secrets it harbours. But unfortunately, those select few never get a chance to let the rest of mankind know of their revelation.

It is, of course, THEM that are lurking in the shadows. THEY are always on the lookout for new players in their grotesque little game of Cat and Mouse, or more appropriately Horrendous Eldritch Monstrosities With Anger Management Issues and Terrified Humanoids Of Questionable Background. Only the twisted, the broken and the grotesque are picked for their game, and the closer a mind is to madness, the closer THEY can crawl (and eventually take a hearty bite out of the mad person in question). Everyone can vaguely feel THEIR presence, even in their most sound mental state, but the more their mind is disturbed, the stronger THEIR presence is.

Imagine now, another kind of darkness. One that contains more than just a mere crawling horror. A darkness that is downright stuffed to the brim with beasts no sane mind could comprehend. Tiny circles of light, cast by marble pillars of incomprehensible functionality, keep THEIR forms at bay, but even the sanest and most dull of minds would fall apart under the overwhelming presence.

You imagined this scene? Highly doubtful, but okay. Now imagine two faint circles of light glimming up in the dark, slowly growing bigger and bigger as unpleasant clanking footsteps grow louder and louder. And imagine anger, thick and crackling anger in every particle of the faint form obscured by the shadows. An anger so strong and overwhelming that THEY flock away from the form like a bunch of whining kicked dogs.

Every footstep of the tiny form echoed through the darkness with the intensity of a thunder strike. The grim determination in its movements was akin to a landslide – if there had been a daring wall dashing inbetween it and its goal, that wall would have regretted its youthful arrogance as the metal thing had broken it with a single butt of its head.

The mysterious fiery pillars that illuminated the machine's path shone their light on the centerpiece of this dimension – atop a marble staircase and adorned with roses sat HER – the HARLOT, as WX had dubbed her. Her butt planted on the Nightmare Throne, more comfortably than any fool before her. Out of all the puppetmasters THEY had picked, she was the most despicably in love with the role. But her usual expression of self satisfaction was nowhere to be seen now. Her pride was too strong to allow her to show fear, but it was obvious to everyone that if her body was still tied to biological needs, it would be expulging its bowel contents right now.

WELL WELL WELL.”

WX's face wasn't as dynamic as a normal human face, but the grim satisfaction was still obvious in the tiny grin his mouth tried to replicate. Charlotte's face, on the other hand, was not limited in its expressiveness, and right now her expression resembled a teenage girl that was told she couldn't have a pony for christmas while also being severely constipated.

Yes, you managed to reach me. Congratulations, we are all very proud of you.”

The condescending tone did nothing to diminish WX's good mood.

OH, I AM PROUD OF MYSELF ASWELL, I CAN ASSURE YOU.”

Is that so? So you are proud of leaving your so-called beloved family behind, with nothing to protect them?”

Though a slight shaking went through WX's body, his determined stance didn't falter.

WHAT I AM DOING NOW WILL SERVE THEM MUCH BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE I COULD DO. IT HURTS, BUT IT DOES NOT HURT AS MUCH AS WATCHING AN ARROGANT, PATHETIC MEGALOMANIAC WITH TERRIBLE TASTE IN INTERIOR DECORATION SUCH AS YOURSELF TOY WITH MY CHILDREN AND MY WIFE FOR ALL ETERNITY.”

Tellingly enough, the part about terrible taste in interior decoration made Charlotte flinch the most.

So you think that you can protect them from THEM, is that it? Do you honestly think that THEY will grant you the right to be merciful? You have no idea about THEIR methods! They want you to entertain them, and if you do not comply, well... even YOU could not imagine their methods of punishment.”

WE SHALL SEE. BUT FOR NOW...”

The robot dashed forward and grabbed the Harlot by her neck.

THERE ARE A FEW THINGS I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW.”

A large, flowery curtain descended from the heavens and mercifully obscured the scene, though the sound effects were telling enough. It resembled a woodmill with dull sawblades, a stone block being hit by a sledgehammer and a hysterical woman being thrown into a swimming pool full of tarantulas and rats.

As the curtain rose again, the battered form of Charlotte was sinking into a portal in the ground. Soon she would be united with the same cast of playthings she had been torturing for years, robbed of her immortality and all her powers. WX's smirk managed to widen just a little bit more as he imagined the kind of hell she would have to endure. Then he resolutely turned towards the throne.

He knew that even if he tried to walk away, the throne would not allow him to. He would be dragged back by nightmare hands and forcefully placed upon the nightmareish structure. The marble facade was falling apart in front of his eyes, once again unveiling the dark metal strings and thorns. He took a few steps forward and let himself drop onto the seat.

Instantly, the thorny tentacles wrapped around his arms, trying to impale him, tether him... but they failed miserably to penetrate his chassis. Dearblade had truly worked wonders on it; it was forged from the same material as the throne, just with a lot more love, care and craftmansship. The thorns tried some more to get themselves lodged in his shell, but then settled on merely wrapping themselves around his limbs. WX tested the strength of their grasp... his arm extended further and further, the dark vines slipping off his solid form... and then he let his arm be dragged back while making some very convincing exertion noises. He hid his satisfaction from THEM very convingingly, but it was clear to him now that if he really tried, he would be more than capable to slip away from this throne. But that would be very counter-productive. His whole reason for being here was to take the role of the puppet master. A puppet master with a lot more love and respect for his tools of trade. He shut his eyes and let his mind be invaded by the throne, getting a grasp on the new powers this devious chair granted him. His gaze wandered across the island he had just come from – there they were, Dearblade, Webby, Aby, Moron and Demo, the vampire... and there was Charlotte, lying unconscious in a ditch, not too far from the group. They would stumble upon each other soon enough, and WX could not wait to witness that encounter. But for now, he had to prove to THEM that he could entertain, and he had to prove to this family that he could do that without torturing them. But he already had a bunch of new ideas in mind... constant battles to the death did get dull, as the Harlot had proven time and time again with the utter lack of creativity in the obstacles she threw at them. He would have no trouble at all outclassing her pathetic performance. And with him on the throne and his family on the playing field, and maybe a little dash of luck, perhaps, soon, THEIR rule could be overthrown...

• Like 4

minespatch    61,626

Sorry it took me a while to read this but worth the wait. I like how you're leading up to something big with you and your friends characters. Their's a slightly heroic look at the neutral WX, ready to fight back at THEM with their own power.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Sorry it took me a while to read this but worth the wait. I like how you're leading up to something big with you and your friends characters. Their's a slightly heroic look at the neutral WX, ready to fight back at THEM with their own power.

Thanks, Mr. Skeltal. Always nice to get some feedback :D (*wink wink nudge nudge*, everyone else :p )

• Like 2

Arlesienne    8,985
3 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Thanks, Mr. Skeltal. Always nice to get some feedback :D (*wink wink nudge nudge*, everyone else :p )

I gave my feedback on DA and in our channel.

But I'm always ready to gush again!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

I gave my feedback on DA and in our channel.

But I'm always ready to gush again!

Yes, I didn't forget. I can always rely on you to gush :wilson_nerdy:

• Like 2

Arlesienne    8,985

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

article-2557961-1B6E784900000578-370_634

No roleplayer - besides @PanAzej who while participating briefly does it with style - has ever bothered making fanart for ME. It's always the other way around... Thank youuu!!!

Choose which side you are.

On 02/10/2017 at 10:49 PM, minespatch said:

What is the Ayenth piece's dialogue said?

The deal is with me being incredibly critical of my characters, Squishy included. Nobody else goes to such lengths, in fact. I'm trying to make a list of his pros and cons and... well, the former are literally nonexistent while the latter abound.

Of course Mein is supportive despite all odds.

17 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Here we have one of defining moments from our DST RP: Abigail and WX practicing talking to boys (aka to Webber)

DSC_0027.JPG

And here we have an attempt of displaying the two Pyromaniacs of the two TF2's together, however I was disheartened by all the ludicrous detail on Scorch's chassis and halfarsed it

DSC_0029.JPG

Yeah, I remember that. Boys are not worth the hassle as we learnt later on. The vivacity of the pictures just makes me melt.

• Like 2

Arlesienne    8,985
3 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Conglaturations! You have been promoted to the rank of @minespatch!

It's always good to reference your betters!

And I did wake up with a head full of wild hair and even wilder ideas.

• Like 2