Your DST religion!

I've tried that.  I've tried everything.  It makes me put in directions I don't understand  (why the height and width AND vspace and h-space?  Can't I just put the picture URL?), or just plain doesn't work, or shows only the picture url as a clickable link.  I tried using HTML code, which I do know.  THAT doesn't work!

It's so frustrating 'cos I want so badly to use a picture to make a joke as part of the post smoothly, and I edit and edit and edit and people have already seen the messed-up version and it doesn't work if you have to beg for help and ARGH!  It's like, "C'mon, guyyyysss, help me do this thing that I want to show as part of a kinda surprise to you!  And then still act surprised!"

:(

Edit:  Even worse, I've done this before here...and went through the exact same damn thing!  But it was like, months ago and now I have no idea what I did different or even what thread that was.

Edit edit:  Hid the original post 'cos I refuse to join in the conversation until I'm ready to do it the way I actually meant to!  It's SO EMBARASSING, why can't I do what everyone else here can?  I've been making my own raw HTML websites with no automated help or formatting at all since the _'90s_!

...Notorious

Archived