Your DST religion!

I firmly believe in the Spider Purge.

Once every night, spider murder becomes legal. And then the inhabitants of a dense cluster of nests begin mauling each other after their messiah Webber throws them some meat. All resulting items are donated for the benefit of their messiah.

4 hours ago, Neutral_Steve said:

My religion is watch a meat dry.

Sacrifices and pray. Indeed.

We kill Bunnymen for the Dried Meat God

20161029173727_1.jpg

20161029173836_1.jpg

sry if someone gets offended.

The sacrifices are animals,goats and classic cults stuff No human sacrifices at all,I know it cause i invented it(that wilson from the picture is me :D)

Btw,the meat got offended. The sad thing is that the meat never dried,it got mad and tied us to the other drying racks using its drying god powers and turned us into long pig jerky. 

Aah yes.

We, admins on Cezerica's server, firmly believe in the power of the beard. Even female characters have them, if they truly believe.

In dire need of a light? Did your friend suddenly leave you and now you're alone against a pack of 10 hounds? Suddenly feel the urge to just escape from the trouble of walking?

Call upon your beard. It will enhance your phisical powers to the unatural, allowing you to escape even the most dire situations.

What? You think that's the console? PAH, you aren't worthy for the powers of the beard.

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Why did I forget to post these :wilson_ecstatic::

The ancient runes and the Codex Umbra in hand
Something smells maxwelly in here
You can't run from your true self Wilson, the science won't shield you forever!

28 minutes ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

Aah yes.

We, admins on Cezerica's server, firmly believe in the power of the beard. Even female characters have them, if they truly believe.

In dire need of a light? Did your friend suddenly leave you and now you're alone against a pack of 10 hounds? Suddenly feel the urge to just escape from the trouble of walking?

Call upon your beard. It will enhance your phisical powers to the unatural, allowing you to escape even the most dire situations.

What? You think that's the console? PAH, you aren't worthy for the powers of the beard.

In other words, the Teachings of the Beardman have finally started to expand beyond the reaches of the OurHollow.

28 minutes ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

GASP, GASP I SAY!

You didn't use your signature!

Did I make you drop character?!

O.O

This face O__O is for things,

This face  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is for stuff... that being said,

( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O) is for "those"...

Archived