[Game Update] - (BETA Preview) 194848

• Developer
2 minutes ago, Zairthious815 said:

OH MY GLOMMER THIS LOOKS AMAZING WHEN WILL IT BE OUT OF BETA?!?!?

The first part was already released, I think the rest will only go into the main build after all the other BETA updates for ANR are released and tested.

• Like 1

• Developer
1 minute ago, Zairthious815 said:

Sorry I don't know what that meant.:?

A New Reign is partially available out of BETA already. But the other updates will only go out of BETA somewhere around January - February next year, I'm assuming.

Was that simpler to understand? :)

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 1

It's suppose to be here today isn't it? It said on the DST beta version of the game "4 days!" count down 4 days ago and then all of a sudden they changed it to "Next Build Imminent." Was the count down an error? lol Or is it still happening today?

2 minutes ago, Zephrey said:

It's suppose to be here today isn't it? It said on the DST beta version of the game "4 days!" count down 4 days ago and then all of a sudden they changed it to "Next Build Imminent." Was the count down an error? lol Or is it still happening today?

Imminent means "about to happen", so I would assume so. 

(Not intending to be rude)

Edited by Zeklo

Just now, Zeklo said:

Imminent means "about to happen", so I would assume so. 

I was thinking that too, it's been saying imminent past 2 days though so... xD

"about to happen" might have a different meaning for them! haha

2 minutes ago, Christo1 said:

totally said that yesterday too tho. I still expect the update in a little bit anyway.

2 minutes ago, Zephrey said:

I was thinking that too, it's been saying imminent past 2 days though so... xD

"about to happen" might have a different meaning for them! haha

I did notice that as well. Yesterday did in fact say imminent. Though for my timezone it was near night, so it might be a timezone thing? Dunno. Either way the updates occur on Thursdays so I don't think it'll be any different.

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Usagibro said:

Maybe the updates bigger than usual?

I mean they are adding what seems to be a decent amount of pets. And I doubt they are pets like chester or glommer where its items. probably something closer to the processes for raising a tallbird. So that would be a decent amount of coding towards activities for how the pets should act at diffrent times in their life. I might be completely wrong though. The Queen Bee stuff also seems like something that is going to be a decent task. Although they already have bees in the game I would venture to guess that the Queen Bee is a means to replenish honeycombs in the world.