Lame drawings by yours Truly.

Fortie

Just now, Fortie said:

Alrighty, here's another one done. I want to finish old drawings first BEFORE I post new ones. For you, my dear. @MeingroessterFan

2016-11-06.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Fortie said:

Alrighty, here's another one done. I want to finish old drawings first BEFORE I post new ones. For you, my dear. @MeingroessterFan

2016-11-06.jpg

THIS IS FREAKING MAGNIFICENT!!!

6 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSMYPRECIOUSSS!!!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

3 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

THIS IS FREAKING MAGNIFICENT!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSMYPRECIOUSSS!!!

I can feel the inner happy screaming you two are doing.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

YOU MAKE US HAPPY WITH YOUR ART

Of course I do, mwah~

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

I know but just had to post.:wilson_ecstatic:

We must protect this dual-personality puffo.

LOUD NOISES, and Protect the Puffo is a MUST.

2 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That's actually super cute :3

Whenever someone calls my art cute, the stronger I become.

2 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Inner? I didn't sleep because of the fact it was not just inner...

Outer screaming at it's finest.

• Like 4

Just now, Fortie said:

Of course I do, mwah~

LOUD NOISES, and Protect the Puffo is a MUST.

Whenever someone calls my art cute, the stronger I become.

Outer screaming at it's finest.

Yes. And I got rightfully yelled at for this (that's what happens when you don't live in the wilderness, heh).

• Like 3

Since @MeingroessterFan@PiturcaClaudiuStef, and including @Ootay all said yes for me to post this, here it is! Work In Progress / Horrible Sketches Edition! And we got loads of them to look at. 

3622820-gZC55feLFeYEbKcs.jpg

This is based-off in the RP how SOMEONE keeps preventing me from getting the Staff Upgrade, and it keeps on happening it should be illegal, With extra Kittykit. 

3622816-5g0ICxDUVJVyxLHv.jpg

I swear, The final version won't look so bad. 

3622818-zbu216gt6mXNDlF6.jpg

Another one, based off the Rp. I can't draw hugs well, so,, Holding hands will do.

3622821-nm-tV0BfNMEPEjal.jpg

I'm drawing a Sad/Hurt Webber, someone stop me. 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Fortie said:

Since @MeingroessterFan@PiturcaClaudiuStef, and including @Ootay all said yes for me to post this, here it is! Work In Progress / Horrible Sketches Edition! And we got loads of them to look at. 

3622820-gZC55feLFeYEbKcs.jpg

This is based-off in the RP how SOMEONE keeps preventing me from getting the Staff Upgrade, and it keeps on happening it should be illegal, With extra Kittykit. 

3622816-5g0ICxDUVJVyxLHv.jpg

I swear, The final version won't look so bad. 

3622818-zbu216gt6mXNDlF6.jpg

Another one, based off the Rp. I can't draw hugs well, so,, Holding hands will do.

3622821-nm-tV0BfNMEPEjal.jpg

I'm drawing a Sad/Hurt Webber, someone stop me. 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE WEBDSY ONE

HHHH I'M DYING OF THE CUTENESS

Alsow why are you drawing hurt Webber :(

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Okay, I'll continue then.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SO ASDORUBALSE ASHOIHSOIHGOIAHOIGHOG

1 minute ago, Ootay said:

I'll trust you on this one..

I am the humble artist after all, I wouldn't Lie to you. :)

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Fortie said:
  1. 3622820-gZC55feLFeYEbKcs.jpg
  2. 3622816-5g0ICxDUVJVyxLHv.jpg
  3. 3622818-zbu216gt6mXNDlF6.jpg
  4. 3622821-nm-tV0BfNMEPEjal.jpg
  1. Now they can pretend to be statues along with Charlies other statuary.
  2. Webber's taking pride in his queen steed~ Poor WX barely has the chance to cope.
  3. That's a nice Wendy. I love the nubby knees but I could be wrong. :wilson_ecstatic:
  4. #JustMissingYourGoatHerderPapaThoughts
  • Like 3