Lame drawings by yours Truly.

Fortie

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Nice job with the dual-personality aspect of Webber too. It's something that's barely touched in Webber's fanart.

Thanks! and really? I guess it is kinda easy to forget that They're dual-personality since Webber tends to use "We" instead of "I" in his quotes for the most part, And how since they fused, Most would see them as one being than two.  

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Fortie said:

Alrighty! finished the Webber and WX-78 Hug! Look at it,, @MeingroessterFan @Arlesienne

3613370-quVL6rYdNve_REsr.jpg

By the Twelve, I can die peacefully now.

3 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

AAAAAAAAH IT'S SO CUTE ASSDASFGDG

*distressed robot noises*

SQUEEING PROTOCOL INITIATED.

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Nice job with the dual-personality aspect of Webber too. It's something that's barely touched in Webber's fanart.

Oh, you should see/read how skilfully @Fortie portrays this aspect of Webber's personality. It's awesome.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

AAAAAAAAH IT'S SO CUTE ASSDASFGDG

*distressed robot noises*

See?? You do love my hugs! :3 

5 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

By the Twelve, I can die peacefully now.

SQUEEING PROTOCOL INITIATED.

Oh, you should see/read how skilfully @Fortie portrays this aspect of Webber's personality. It's awesome.

You give me too much credit, You guys are great in the RP, at times I get shy and tend to comment second during a event or so,, but thanks! I try my best to be as accurate to Webber as I can be! 

• Like 3

Just now, Fortie said:

See?? You do love my hugs! :3 

You give me too much credit, You guys are great in the RP, at times I get shy and tend to comment second during a event or so,, but thanks! I try my best to be as accurate to Webber as I can be! 

.... AFFIRMATIVE

Don't you worry, luv, you do an amazing Webber. <3

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

.... AFFIRMATIVE

Don't you worry, luv, you do an amazing Webber. <3

&

4 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

YepyepyepyepYEP.

This was mandrake speech.

Aw shucks you guys, thanks. 

• Like 1

Time for more drawings!!

16 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

WX giving helmets to pigmen while Webber is handing tophats to spiders, the two trying to make a grand pageant?

(It turns into a bloodbath, allowing you to also draw them and the rest of the party feasting upon the loot.)

2016-10-30.jpg

(I did a sketch of this request for @Arlesienne and it was taken by a potato..)

3613455-7LBWhrlkAsQErwuu.jpg

(suddenly Glommer,,)

3614434-06pHMWw2XldtHqYv.jpg

(Halloweenie Wendy for the Trickie or Treating,,) 

• Like 9

Ah man, that Glommer is just adorable! So tiny... 

Your Wendy has a interesting look to it. The palette and technique seems different. Nice work on the light blue shading! It's a nice touch on the eye.

You might want to finish the WX piece you posted. It looks nice from what you're showing so far.

• Like 3

On 10/30/2016 at 11:57 PM, minespatch said:

Ah man, that Glommer is just adorable! So tiny... 

Your Wendy has a interesting look to it. The palette and technique seems different. Nice work on the light blue shading! It's a nice touch on the eye.

You might want to finish the WX piece you posted. It looks nice from what you're showing so far.

Thank you sir! To be honest, most of these doodles I did are kinda rushed, So I decided to take it slow so they can come out better. Here's a sketch of  one I am in the works in for not posting here in awhile. 3616228-v5eO39Yl9kYu4szy.jpg

I also suppose I can post another drawing of mines that feature some characters I made who have BOTH Hutch and Chester. 

3616612-mwkI8VvOJOCzwSyK.jpg

Very Sketchy, I know. I'll get a finished version up eventually. 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Is that your persona in red?

Cute Webber Mudkip. Now he can meme last Halloween.

Nah, that's not my persona, My persona is at times just kid who likes to wear that Kaka-clan suit from Blazblue, Other times it's Cherubimon from Digimon, and now it's underfell sans??? It's a long story and my friends are at fault for it. The one in Red, I never gave her a official name so far, I just liked to draw her. but I did give her some Pyromancer who enjoys using fire magic or something.

And yes! The one in Blue is based off Mudkip and a shark, a Salmon shark. his name is Inigo. and he will Meme on Halloween! 

• Like 3