AquaRC's little doodles and art stuff

AquaRC

25 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

PS More backstory of Wilda please!

More story huh? OK!

Wilda was a girl scout and they took a camping trip at Wisp Forest. It was getting dark and they asked her to fetch some twigs and logs for the fire. She went quickly into the forest knowing it was almost night, she wanted to get back as quickly as she can. She grabbed a couple of twigs and sticks here and there and tried going back to camp...tried...she couldn't find her way back so she tried using her walkie talkie which she and her best friends usually used and played with. But there was no response...It was dark and she knew she had to make a fire and last the night...it was dangerous to travel and she started panting and wheezing heavily ,her thoughts became a mess. But she knew she had to do her best...for them! So she did her best to stay calm. Eventually she fell asleep, the warm fire gave her comfort at this cold dark time. She woke up to her walkie talkie receiving a voice! But it wasn't someone's voice she recognized...she wondered who it could be and responded to the walkie talkie. The mysterious voice told her to follow there instructions because it promised to get her back with the others safely and she agreed to do as said. And then she......

???:I hope Wilda is okay, I wonder where she could be...

??????: Don't worry what's the worse that could've happened to her?

??????: Come on we've still got a few more posters to hang up around town.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, AquaRC said:

More story huh? OK!

Wilda was a girl scout and they took a camping trip at Wisp Forest. It was getting dark and they asked her to fetch some twigs and logs for the fire. She went quickly into the forest knowing it was almost night, she wanted to get back as quickly as she can. She grabbed a couple of twigs and sticks here and there and tried going back to camp...tried...she couldn't find her way back so she tried using her walkie talkie which she and her best friends usually used and played with. But there was no response...It was dark and she knew she had to make a fire and last the night...it was dangerous to travel and she started panting and wheezing heavily ,her thoughts became a mess. But she knew she had to do her best...for them! So she did her best to stay calm. Eventually she fell asleep, the warm fire gave her comfort at this cold dark time. She woke up to her walkie talkie receiving a voice! But it wasn't someone's voice she recognized...she wondered who it could be and responded to the walkie talkie. The mysterious voice told her to follow there instructions because it promised to get her back with the others safely and she agreed to do as said. And then she......

???:I hope Wilda is okay, I wonder where she could be...

??????: Don't worry what's the worse that could've happened to her?

??????: Come on we've still got a few more posters to hang up around town.

...and then, she found Maxwell.

I can see the headlines: Dapper Demon Kidnaps Girl Scout!

How about her age, family, personality? I just love gushing over people's characters. Blame it on working in letters, whatever! I fancy tasty Wilda trivia :)

47 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Well aren't you easy to please... xD

Only when someone learns my triggerbands, Milord *bows*!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, AquaRC said:

New Update (not really)

Introducing a very sweet friend! Cotton Candy Chester!

uhTJJaqh.jpg

Ahhh, that's REALLY close to the preview teasers! Very, very enjoyable. You could try to brighten the colours in some graphics software o emulate the style even better. Scanners always eat up colours...

Are the spelling changes intentional? I mean:

"Your so cute I can just eat you up!" instead of "You're so cute I can just eat you up!"

and

"Do not attemt to eat Chester under any circumstances" instead of "Do not attempt to eat Chester under any circumstances"

On 26.10.2016 at 6:26 PM, minespatch said:

Poor Drac.ariel closeup intensifies.png

Oh yes.

• Like 3

The typos are intentional, a lot of them were made back in the day...I originally planned it all to just say blah blah blah flavor text blah blah, but I wanted more.

(Lol who am I kidding, no the typos weren't intentional but I was very tired so...yeah xd)

Edited by AquaRC
  • Like 3