NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

Sometimes I wish I could eat as fast as the DS characters XD

Be careful what you wish for. Fast eaters can't enjoy food properly because they scarf it down before the taste even has a chance of showing itself, and then run away fast as the wind with their mind focused on the sci- activity they were busy with before they were forced to stop and do this annoying thing normal people do to not die.

Also:

Spoiler

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

Be careful what you wish for. Fast eaters can't enjoy food properly because they scarf it down before the taste even has a chance of showing itself, and then run away fast as the wind with their mind focused on the sci- activity they were busy with before they were forced to stop and do this annoying thing normal people do to not die.

Also:

Hide contents

Wonderful.

27 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

Be careful what you wish for. Fast eaters can't enjoy food properly because they scarf it down before the taste even has a chance of showing itself

Well the DS characters have no trouble tasting it :p and like what NightWonder said on her DA, it would be very convenient if you were running late for something.

Edited by Ysuleah
Colour
  • Like 3

Just now, NightWonder7 said:

Huh, reminds me of Wolfgang XD

*imagines all the possible Asterix \ Don't Starve edits* Oh Night, I've struck a gold mine.
I think Obelix would be still nigh untouchable Health and Strength-wise (ONKO ALL), but his Hunger and Sanity metres would be Hell to manage, as he needs lots of food each day, and (I mean LOTS) and is very afraid of the dark and the monsters it hides.
Well, he would have no need for axes and picks, at least. This guy is so strong, he can break a tree like a toothpick and mine just by punching stones.

Now, Asterix... very fast, has his sword (which probably will end as his Item, along with his winged helmet), but he won't be able to take many hits - while he is the best warrior in his village, he is small and thin, a swift dodger, not a strong head-on fighter. Buuut, unlike Obelix, he will be perfectly okay with the dark. He once had wandered into a ghost infested field in the middle of the night, calmly went to sleep, and when the undead woke him up, he threw a tantrum, intimidated them into shutting up and going away, and then went back to sleep. This is some No Sanity Loss material right there.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

He once had wandered into a ghost infested field in the middle of the night, calmly went to sleep, and when the undead woke him up, he threw a tantrum, intimidated them into shutting up and going away, and then went back to sleep. This is some No Sanity Loss material right there.

Let me remind you it was Obelix who made small talk with the spectres and wasn't scared at all. Asterix just presented his Bad Hair Night and threw a tantrum. So, Obelix and massive sanity loss? Nah!

Unless near rock boulders. Because, um... the sky will drop onto our heads.

Just now, Arlesienne said:

Let me remind you it was Obelix who made small talk with the spectres and wasn't scared at all. Asterix just presented his Bad Hair Night and threw a tantrum. So, Obelix and massive sanity loss? Nah!

Oopsie! What a careless mistake. It was awhile since I watched Twelve Tasks. All that I remember from that scene is Asterix being an ass.  ::wilson_facepalm:

Hunger problems still stand though. Oh, and he'll get Sanity loss for that, because when he's hungry, Romans turn into boars. 

• Like 1

Just now, Net Spectre said:

Oopsie! What a careless mistake. It was awhile since I watched Twelve Tasks. All that I remember from that scene is Asterix being an ass.  ::wilson_facepalm:

Hunger problems still stand though. Oh, and he'll get Sanity loss for that, because when he's hungry, Romans turn into boars. 

Should he have something special in regard to werepigs? Because they virtually turn into boars.

37 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

I think Obelix would be still nigh untouchable Health and Strength-wise (ONKO ALL), but his Hunger and Sanity metres would be Hell to manage, as he needs lots of food each day, and (I mean LOTS) and is very afraid of the dark and the monsters it hides.
Well, he would have no need for axes and picks, at least. This guy is so strong, he can break a tree like a toothpick and mine just by punching stones.

Now, Asterix... very fast, has his sword (which probably will end as his Item, along with his winged helmet), but he won't be able to take many hits - while he is the best warrior in his village, he is small and thin, a swift dodger, not a strong head-on fighter. Buuut, unlike Obelix, he will be perfectly okay with the dark. He once had wandered into a ghost infested field in the middle of the night, calmly went to sleep, and when the undead woke him up, he threw a tantrum, intimidated them into shutting up and going away, and then went back to sleep. This is some No Sanity Loss material right there.

26 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

As good as these mod ideas of Asterix and Obelix are, could you please discuss them somewhere else? There's probably a better thread for that somewhere...

2 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

...On topic. Makes sense in context.

Maybe? Perhaps? This brain is suffering Maxwell's sanity cap when with three puppets right now!

So do you work in letters or not, my good sir/madam?

No, she just started with "Food, glorious food", and I just wanted to continue and... nevermind XD

You mean like fanfics and stuff? Never written one.

1 minute ago, NightWonder7 said:

Why so? ',: ) I've seen plenty of good fanfics out there; you just need to search.

I simply hoped a skilled visual artist may have the divine spark for the written word as well. Drawing on the experiences with my friends. Don't worry, one specialty is fine too. Just... I'm disappointed. Not with you, with my own too great expectations.

What will you draw next?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

I simply hoped a skilled visual artist may have the divine spark for the written word as well. Drawing on the experiences with my friends. Don't worry, one specialty is fine too. Just... I'm disappointed. Not with you, with my own too great expectations.

What will you draw next?

Oh,I know about a few skilled artists who also happen to write :) Just to name a few (Don't Starve related):

@Aileen-Rose + @Storm137

@TheBlob

http://hannimble.tumblr.com/

And I would also consider comic artists as a kind of a writer, and there are many of them! : D

What I will draw next, I'm not sure... what I will post next; probably something I've already posted on dA :3

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 2

Just now, NightWonder7 said:

Oh,I know about a few skilled artist who also happens to write :) Just to name a few (Don't Starve related):

@Aileen-Rose + @Storm137

@TheBlob

http://hannimble.tumblr.com/

And I would also consider comic artists as a kind of a writer, and there are many of them! : D

What I will draw next, I'm not sure... what I will post next; probably something I've already posted on dA :3

@TheBlob, right. And yes, comic writers are writers too, just a different kind, like game writers aren't your normal writer. Different areas of interest and proficiency.