NightWonder7

NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Recommended Posts

Kuba5565    2,551
7 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Some more skin request pieces :3

5e1d064c96adf_Skin-4.thumb.png.c650ce3c6a5b06f35d0ab2d93b40f764.png

5e1d064faf698_Skin-5.thumb.png.acc7b433a9b07c4020551485156394d0.png

5e1d065409028_Skin-6.thumb.png.b8649679b8cc2f12d10c82322db12a68.png

Very cool, great pieces as always. Nice idea with the characters siluettes from web on Webbers one. Wurt and hutch look cute together i especially love abyssal skin of her. And of course the chef catching his next dish. Great job!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightWonder7    4,649
On 14.1.2020 at 8:18 AM, Kuba5565 said:

Very cool, great pieces as always. Nice idea with the characters siluettes from web on Webbers one. Wurt and hutch look cute together i especially love abyssal skin of her. And of course the chef catching his next dish. Great job!

AAaaaa thank you so much!! >//v//<

On 14.1.2020 at 11:00 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Eyy, that's the one I requested >u>

That's the one ^w^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba5565    2,551
1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

5e20c113f0b72_Skin-9.thumb.png.5b7090e66109cddf3c4951194d6a97b7.png

He's got a soft spot for these critters UwU

Very cute, i think klei should add baby beefalo critter just for Wortox. Or maybe a baby beefalo skin for glom glom, can you imagine? Tiny beefalo with little wings, adorable.

Oh and Wes drawings looks really nice, i wonder if the heart beam power makes Wes haters love him.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    26,025
On 1/17/2020 at 10:51 AM, Kuba5565 said:

Tiny beefalo with little wings, adorable.

As cute as that is, I think a beefalo critter skin might look better on a ewelet (actually, aside from the winter set, ewelet is the only one that doesn't have a skin)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightWonder7    4,649
On 16.1.2020 at 10:51 PM, Kuba5565 said:

Very cute, i think klei should add baby beefalo critter just for Wortox. Or maybe a baby beefalo skin for glom glom, can you imagine? Tiny beefalo with little wings, adorable.

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

As cute as that is, I think a beefalo critter skin might look better on a ewelet (actually, aside from the winter set, ewelet is the only one that doesn't have a skin)

Thank you so much! :'D I think a beefalo skin for one of the critters could be adorable ^^

On 16.1.2020 at 10:51 PM, Kuba5565 said:

Oh and Wes drawings looks really nice, i wonder if the heart beam power makes Wes haters love him.

Perhaps XD It's a powerful beam nonetheless

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba5565    2,551
2 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

ce02ddb416845eac3b2bda368959936a43cbfc95.png

Now i feel bad for dressing my characters in jammies for winter xD

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightWonder7    4,649
2 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Now i feel bad for dressing my characters in jammies for winter xD

At least they'd be cool during summers I suppose XD

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba5565    2,551
2 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Skin_-_12.thumb.png.e3559ef9cfd85324a64ab47a28111240.png

Forest guardian

Wow, Wigfrid's verdant skin looks great as fanart, and background looks magical, it reminds me a little of the backgrounds in Over the Garden Wall (it has the similiar feel to it) but maybe it's just me.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightWonder7    4,649
10 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Wow, Wigfrid's verdant skin looks great as fanart, and background looks magical, it reminds me a little of the backgrounds in Over the Garden Wall (it has the similiar feel to it) but maybe it's just me.

Thank you! It's rather calming drawing forest-y backgrounds

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba5565    2,551
2 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Skin_-_13.thumb.png.67c4a828436218c4b56ab3d116f8f625.png

Would inverted flames sting more?

Ooh spooky, the red eyes adding so much to this. Are you doing shadow collection right now like you did with survivor or just random pieces? One way or another it's great.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightWonder7    4,649
10 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Ooh spooky, the red eyes adding so much to this. Are you doing shadow collection right now like you did with survivor or just random pieces? One way or another it's great.

Aaahh thank you so much! I'm currently not doing a triumphant collection ^^; This is just something I drew for a request round I was doing on Tumblr.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba5565    2,551
1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

Merrymaker_Wayne.thumb.png.0d18d14fd56f87c4521465c2323672de.pngYear_of_The_Pig_King_Wayne.thumb.png.5a859f1166cf1a5130c3a5ab6179b0ef.png

Here are my most recent Wayne skins :3

I hadn't really planned to do the Merrymaker skin since I already have the Snowfallen one. But I got an ask about it and complied. What the heck, he can have both XD

And then there is the Year of The Pig King skin, which I wasn't quite sure how to approach, but I was aiming for something retro-looking.

Yes you can have all the skins, the more the i can see more art of yours.I love the little doodle you make behind him, it looks cool. Also the caption for the contender one would fit my little sister :D.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NightWonder7    4,649
9 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Yes you can have all the skins, the more the i can see more art of yours.I love the little doodle you make behind him, it looks cool. Also the caption for the contender one would fit my little sister :D.

Aww I'm glad to hear ;w;

Hehe n'aww XD I was inspired by someone I know who said he never really had any visibly big muscles, but he was quite strong nonetheless. And I felt that also applied to Wayne

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba5565    2,551
8 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Relax.thumb.png.ce133fb1122ceffd51a80f1223a5ded5.png

A well-deserved rest after a hard day of work. Don't worry, they'll be back tomorrow to plant all the pine cones.

It reminds me of the gorge when during almost all matches, all trees were chopped. That's a lot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now