NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

5e20c113f0b72_Skin-9.thumb.png.5b7090e66109cddf3c4951194d6a97b7.png

He's got a soft spot for these critters UwU

Very cute, i think klei should add baby beefalo critter just for Wortox. Or maybe a baby beefalo skin for glom glom, can you imagine? Tiny beefalo with little wings, adorable.

Oh and Wes drawings looks really nice, i wonder if the heart beam power makes Wes haters love him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 16.1.2020 at 10:51 PM, Kuba5565 said:

Very cute, i think klei should add baby beefalo critter just for Wortox. Or maybe a baby beefalo skin for glom glom, can you imagine? Tiny beefalo with little wings, adorable.

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

As cute as that is, I think a beefalo critter skin might look better on a ewelet (actually, aside from the winter set, ewelet is the only one that doesn't have a skin)

Thank you so much! :'D I think a beefalo skin for one of the critters could be adorable ^^

On 16.1.2020 at 10:51 PM, Kuba5565 said:

Oh and Wes drawings looks really nice, i wonder if the heart beam power makes Wes haters love him.

Perhaps XD It's a powerful beam nonetheless

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Wow, Wigfrid's verdant skin looks great as fanart, and background looks magical, it reminds me a little of the backgrounds in Over the Garden Wall (it has the similiar feel to it) but maybe it's just me.

Thank you! It's rather calming drawing forest-y backgrounds

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Ooh spooky, the red eyes adding so much to this. Are you doing shadow collection right now like you did with survivor or just random pieces? One way or another it's great.

Aaahh thank you so much! I'm currently not doing a triumphant collection ^^; This is just something I drew for a request round I was doing on Tumblr.

• Like 1

Merrymaker_Wayne.thumb.png.0d18d14fd56f87c4521465c2323672de.pngYear_of_The_Pig_King_Wayne.thumb.png.5a859f1166cf1a5130c3a5ab6179b0ef.png

Here are my most recent Wayne skins :3

I hadn't really planned to do the Merrymaker skin since I already have the Snowfallen one. But I got an ask about it and complied. What the heck, he can have both XD

And then there is the Year of The Pig King skin, which I wasn't quite sure how to approach, but I was aiming for something retro-looking.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

Merrymaker_Wayne.thumb.png.0d18d14fd56f87c4521465c2323672de.pngYear_of_The_Pig_King_Wayne.thumb.png.5a859f1166cf1a5130c3a5ab6179b0ef.png

Here are my most recent Wayne skins :3

I hadn't really planned to do the Merrymaker skin since I already have the Snowfallen one. But I got an ask about it and complied. What the heck, he can have both XD

And then there is the Year of The Pig King skin, which I wasn't quite sure how to approach, but I was aiming for something retro-looking.

Yes you can have all the skins, the more the i can see more art of yours.I love the little doodle you make behind him, it looks cool. Also the caption for the contender one would fit my little sister :D.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Yes you can have all the skins, the more the i can see more art of yours.I love the little doodle you make behind him, it looks cool. Also the caption for the contender one would fit my little sister :D.

Aww I'm glad to hear ;w;

Hehe n'aww XD I was inspired by someone I know who said he never really had any visibly big muscles, but he was quite strong nonetheless. And I felt that also applied to Wayne

• Like 1