NightWonder7

NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

NightWonder7    3,876
On 28.5.2018 at 10:48 PM, AretMaw said:

how are you so darn good at keeping up with your art, this is beautiful ;o; i'm cri

Thank you! ;w; I'm gonna calm down with these skins for a little while now though ^^;

On 29.5.2018 at 12:07 AM, minespatch said:

Perfect! The lace background is a nice touch as well. Kind of wish that umbrella was in the game, reminds me of Mary Poppins.

Thank you! OwO Yeah, I took some inspiration from Mary Poppins ^^

19 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

It looks like a revival of their unreleased 'funeral' skin for her. 

I remember finding some concepts for samurai and ninjas (I saw a Ninja-WX-78 and a Ninja Wilson, and a Samurai Wigfrid, they looked like official concepts for as much as I could tell...) I wonder if those will ever get revived as this one was.

Yeah, I saw someone pointing out the similarities between some of these skins and some of the unimplemented skins. It's not unthinkable that we'll see more of these "revivals" in the future :3

• Like 2

gallusvarius    919
9 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

Yeah, I saw someone pointing out the similarities between some of these skins and some of the unimplemented skins. It's not unthinkable that we'll see more of these "revivals" in the future :3

Oh yeah... You mentioning more of them reminds me, Woodie's unimplemented 'pioneer' skin kinda looks like his Victorian skin too... 

• Like 2

vixenine    651
3 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

5b11be2c299cc_WayneVictorianportrait.thumb.png.de339fb4b9accf76d6a381aba70765e0.png

I'm currently struggling to find a Victorian skin design I’m happy with. I think I found a head design I like however. Now to find some clothes; that’s always the hardest part for me. I think my biggest issue here is to figure out a design that reflects a profession or a place in society, and at the same time looks interesting.

The Le Miserables vibes on this one XD

• Haha 1

minespatch    50,132

Victorian Wayne and Skeledorks can be bums together!57d631bacce57_arielthumbsup.png.71aea6b049b4193f7eb8af3c03e91415.png

What is that drawing in your avatar?5b0fcaefeb11c_Profile6.thumb.JPG.97c234c

• Like 1

NightWonder7    3,876
12 hours ago, minespatch said:

What is that drawing in your avatar?

It was a piece I did a couple of months back ^^; 

On 13.4.2018 at 9:36 PM, NightWonder7 said:

5ad1061a47568_OC-Frost.thumb.png.c8072d7a21e4cd15d5e81aa95461e4a5.png

I don't really have much to offer these days; I just don't have the energy or motivation. But I hope that will change soon.
Anyway, I'm glad winter is finally over ^^

7 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

If I vote for "My style" in the poll, are you gonna do it in MY style? 5b128828653f7_hmmgif.gif.56ea52dd717a58f41469d0c9b403a240.gif

But wouldn't that mean I would have to do the style of everyone who voted "My style"? image.png.cc829f65ff54a8f89ccca7d056be2b17.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

minespatch    50,132

Feels like a whimsical atmosphere for this one. He's just so happy to take in the wintery scenery.

• Like 1

Raspberry Shake    4,841
26 minutes ago, minespatch said:

He's just so happy to take in the wintery scenery.

I'm freezing to death, a giant deer monster is lumbering towards me, and somebody joined the server and ate all my food. But this rock looks pretty cool.

• Haha 4

DragonMage156    23,418
6 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

This is just a piece I started on a few months ago and only got to finish it now.

Hmm, I feel you there. I just happened to have uploaded art I started months ago.

I really like this piece. Just cos it isn't Winter atm doesn't mean you can't draw snowy stuff (and besides it still counts since it's Winter over here :p )

• Like 3

vixenine    651
12 hours ago, tho9898vn said:

The Gorge... "above" the scene :D

Trong hình ảnh có thỠcó: vẽ

Darling, your art is really good (Wickerbottom looks gorgeous there)

If you could make thread solely dedicated to your artworks that would be really great. I'd love to see it. 

• Thanks 3