NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

3 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

5b11be2c299cc_WayneVictorianportrait.thumb.png.de339fb4b9accf76d6a381aba70765e0.png

I'm currently struggling to find a Victorian skin design I’m happy with. I think I found a head design I like however. Now to find some clothes; that’s always the hardest part for me. I think my biggest issue here is to figure out a design that reflects a profession or a place in society, and at the same time looks interesting.

The Le Miserables vibes on this one XD

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

What is that drawing in your avatar?

It was a piece I did a couple of months back ^^; 

On 13.4.2018 at 9:36 PM, NightWonder7 said:

5ad1061a47568_OC-Frost.thumb.png.c8072d7a21e4cd15d5e81aa95461e4a5.png

I don't really have much to offer these days; I just don't have the energy or motivation. But I hope that will change soon.
Anyway, I'm glad winter is finally over ^^

7 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

If I vote for "My style" in the poll, are you gonna do it in MY style? 5b128828653f7_hmmgif.gif.56ea52dd717a58f41469d0c9b403a240.gif

But wouldn't that mean I would have to do the style of everyone who voted "My style"? image.png.cc829f65ff54a8f89ccca7d056be2b17.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

This is just a piece I started on a few months ago and only got to finish it now.

Hmm, I feel you there. I just happened to have uploaded art I started months ago.

I really like this piece. Just cos it isn't Winter atm doesn't mean you can't draw snowy stuff (and besides it still counts since it's Winter over here :p )

• Like 3

12 hours ago, tho9898vn said:

The Gorge... "above" the scene :D

Trong hình ảnh có thỠcó: vẽ

Darling, your art is really good (Wickerbottom looks gorgeous there)

If you could make thread solely dedicated to your artworks that would be really great. I'd love to see it. 

• Thanks 3

18 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

5b1ee27a2b492_DS-Mosquito3.thumb.png.e5597cedeeb663b347245e7fee1f6ef6.png

I despise the mosquitoes in this game. DX  I deal with them more in SW than anything else of course, since Monsoon season is chock-full of them. But the buzzing lines as it literally goes -everywhere- before finally trying to get you... Yes, accurate. 

At least I've never had any explode on me like Wilson here. I've seen them explode, but from a safe distance. >_> 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, vixenine said:

And that folks is how you get a Forge aesthetic makeover XDD

Really really fast >: )

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

He was caught... RED HANDED in the act.5aa76668a4032_arielimpliedevil.png.f2a55a086558e295fb0100772b340f4a.png

That's bloody hilarious   ewe

2 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

I despise the mosquitoes in this game. DX  I deal with them more in SW than anything else of course, since Monsoon season is chock-full of them. But the buzzing lines as it literally goes -everywhere- before finally trying to get you... Yes, accurate. 

At least I've never had any explode on me like Wilson here. I've seen them explode, but from a safe distance. >_> 

Oh yes, especially in SW they're a hazard ;0;
I've been a victim to their explosions before XD Not fun at all >->

• Like 1
  • Haha 1