NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

On 5/25/2018 at 5:14 AM, NightWonder7 said:

On 5/12/2018 at 11:58 PM, gallusvarius said:

"Then I'll hunt SCIENTIFICALLY, thank-you!" 

5b07e14e7f399_DS-ScientificHunt.thumb.png.5f8c9ebdbca2e96394c715232775b916.png

My goodness, I can't believe you did this - The E- M2(squared) on the cheeks as 'war-pain't or 'face paint' is really hilarious. This made me laugh. 

17 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Did somebody say...

... Victorian skins?

There's Victorian skins?... I'm only now figuring out because I'm seeing people mention it.

17 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

5b089009e8367_DS-TheDoctorIsIn.thumb.png.8772fa812d75157dc183ed80071ff22c.png

The colors in this are wonderful though, and I think the belt looks really neat too.

• Thanks 1

On 26.5.2018 at 3:31 AM, minespatch said:

c_give("lifeinjector",100) for the medic.:wilson_sneaky:

Pfff he'll have enough after that XD

23 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Isn't you OC AU Victorian themed? Something tells me you're gonna have fun with this >u<

Yeah, they are ^^ (Though I think I'll need to study the time period a bit more ^^; ) I think I'll make a couple pieces from this collection :3

20 hours ago, AretMaw said:

(Everyone needs to stop beating me to drawing these skins >-> Y'all are speed demons.)

You're just brewing up a storm; I'm sure it'll look amazing ^^

15 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

My goodness, I can't believe you did this - The E- M2(squared) on the cheeks as 'war-pain't or 'face paint' is really hilarious. This made me laugh.

Glad you liked it ^u^ I thought of drawing it for a while since the idea was so amusing XD I just didn't have the time until recently ^^;

There's Victorian skins?... I'm only now figuring out because I'm seeing people mention it.

There's a new event starting in a few weeks. The skin collection looks pretty neat ^^

On 26.5.2018 at 3:31 AM, minespatch said:

That's a nice shade of blue-ish grey in his outfit. :wilson_smile:

20 hours ago, AretMaw said:

HEKK HEKK THIS IS AWESOME NIGHT. I love every time you draw your Wilson's >w>

The colors in this are wonderful though, and I think the belt looks really neat too.

Thank you so much! ;O;

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Haha 1

Willow: Did i just hear somebody in need of fresh corpses? Let me help you with that B)

Wilson's mortified face XD

Wilson: I know better than to call an arsonist for this job. 

Edited by vixenine
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, AretMaw said:

(Everyone needs to stop beating me to drawing these skins >-> Y'all are speed demons.)

Same for me. Example: It took me ages to get my Forge pieces out compared to when the event started (early this year relating to an event last year ^^; )

6 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

5b09fcb900751_DS-Victorian.thumb.png.ea27f4dbf66d361b214fc8a9fc24e744.png

What am I doing? I should be asleep by now.

Why is his monocle cracked? :p

Sleep!! >u<;;

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

5b09fcb900751_DS-Victorian.thumb.png.ea27f4dbf66d361b214fc8a9fc24e744.png

NO YOU SHOULDN'T BE ASLEEP BECAUSE THEN YOU'D STOP MAKING THIS HEKKIN AWESOME ART A A A A I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I'M DYING YOU GOT TO THE SHIPPING BEFORE ME ;O;

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, AretMaw said:

NO YOU SHOULDN'T BE ASLEEP BECAUSE THEN YOU'D STOP MAKING THIS HEKKIN AWESOME ART A A A A I LOVE THIS SO MUCH I'M DYING YOU GOT TO THE SHIPPING BEFORE ME ;O;

But I need sleep to even be able to make art ;o;

Thank you so much! OwO

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Oh, that's just his eye bag ^^; (And some reflection)

Oh I see it now. Has to carefully look at it (though if it was cracked, I would be suspicious of Willow >u> )

4 hours ago, AretMaw said:

NO YOU SHOULDN'T BE ASLEEP BECAUSE THEN YOU'D STOP MAKING THIS HEKKIN AWESOME ART A A A A

4 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

But I need sleep to even be able to make art ;o;

Dun listen to her! S L E E P !

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

There's a new event starting in a few weeks. The skin collection looks pretty neat ^^

Eek. I've been busy lately both with things, and with people who are tugging for my attention, so I can only hope to be there for it... DX 

15 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

5b0a792d20922_DS-Victorian.thumb.png.bd3b0b56ad1eb8e229276485cd5cfd29.png

I seriously love how you did Willow in this, she looks perfectly vagabond-ish. And Wilson looks perfectly uncertain and his cleaner-everything gives him a more wealthy look... I feel like this would be some kind of encounter on a street at night or in an alley.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

Eek. I've been busy lately both with things, and with people who are tugging for my attention, so I can only hope to be there for it... DX 

Chances the the event will last about a month or more (wait how long did Forge last?) not including the beta they start off with so everyone should a chance to play :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

5b0c3a12614fc_DS-Grief.thumb.png.2f0b0015c36e86a6fd278d7a0c5ded43.pngI think this might be one of my favourites in the collection.

Perfect! The lace background is a nice touch as well. Kind of wish that umbrella was in the game, reminds me of Mary Poppins.

5 hours ago, tho9898vn said:

Trong hình ảnh có thỠcó: vẽBTW I hope they change the dress because in-game she looks so fat when she wears it :(

Not to be rude, but could you make a thread for this? It's nice art but this is Nightwonder's thread.

• Thanks 1

On 5/28/2018 at 11:49 AM, NightWonder7 said:

5b0c3a12614fc_DS-Grief.thumb.png.2f0b0015c36e86a6fd278d7a0c5ded43.png

I think this might be one of my favourites in the collection

It looks like a revival of their unreleased 'funeral' skin for her. 

I remember finding some concepts for samurai and ninjas (I saw a Ninja-WX-78 and a Ninja Wilson, and a Samurai Wigfrid, they looked like official concepts for as much as I could tell...) I wonder if those will ever get revived as this one was.

• Like 1

On 28.5.2018 at 10:48 PM, AretMaw said:

how are you so darn good at keeping up with your art, this is beautiful ;o; i'm cri

Thank you! ;w; I'm gonna calm down with these skins for a little while now though ^^;

On 29.5.2018 at 12:07 AM, minespatch said:

Perfect! The lace background is a nice touch as well. Kind of wish that umbrella was in the game, reminds me of Mary Poppins.

Thank you! OwO Yeah, I took some inspiration from Mary Poppins ^^

19 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

It looks like a revival of their unreleased 'funeral' skin for her. 

I remember finding some concepts for samurai and ninjas (I saw a Ninja-WX-78 and a Ninja Wilson, and a Samurai Wigfrid, they looked like official concepts for as much as I could tell...) I wonder if those will ever get revived as this one was.

Yeah, I saw someone pointing out the similarities between some of these skins and some of the unimplemented skins. It's not unthinkable that we'll see more of these "revivals" in the future :3

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

Yeah, I saw someone pointing out the similarities between some of these skins and some of the unimplemented skins. It's not unthinkable that we'll see more of these "revivals" in the future :3

Oh yeah... You mentioning more of them reminds me, Woodie's unimplemented 'pioneer' skin kinda looks like his Victorian skin too... 

• Like 2

5b11be3da6d11_DS-CatchingupFire.thumb.png.b14ae4f925fbbced0d3198b5c11c42c1.png

Small interaction between these two. I don't ship them, but I've made it so they knew each other at one point before coming to the Constant.

5b11be2c299cc_WayneVictorianportrait.thumb.png.de339fb4b9accf76d6a381aba70765e0.png

I'm currently struggling to find a Victorian skin design I’m happy with. I think I found a head design I like however. Now to find some clothes; that’s always the hardest part for me. I think my biggest issue here is to figure out a design that reflects a profession or a place in society, and at the same time looks interesting.

• Like 7