NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Did he have a kind old lady friend who would donate her elder son's clothes to him?

Poor Wayne probably needs gloves.

That's very sweet 0w0 didn't really think of an origin for the jacket, but I really like this idea ^^

He does >0>

• Like 1

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

If that's the case, then maybe he has a kinship with Wickerbottom out of nostalgia.

They may or may not have stumbled upon each other once outside the Constant, but I'm not so sure about family relations ^^;

I need to come up with a solid story and a physical way to tell it soon.

On 25.7.2017 at 11:15 AM, Ninjanemo said:

I request a drawing of Wendy as Eleven from Stranger Things!

*A thousand years later*

59fb3f83a8775_DS-StrangerWendy.thumb.jpg.55cb34bca1638bfcc3e4ee8e608daebd.jpg

I deeply apologize for the delay ( ._.) I hadn't forgotten, but I lost the sketch as soon as I was done-ish with it. And then I found it again and here we are! Hope you like it!

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

I need to come up with a solid story and a physical way to tell it soon.

I can relate. Been trying to figure out circumstances for Skeledork's arrival but o far what I have is in the first page of my apophenia thread.

*A thousand years later*

Relatesquared

Beautiful lighting and shading on this one! The bird skull is pretty cute the way you drew this but nice intense touch on her eyes.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

*A thousand years later*

59fb3f83a8775_DS-StrangerWendy.thumb.jpg.55cb34bca1638bfcc3e4ee8e608daebd.jpg

I deeply apologize for the delay ( ._.) I hadn't forgotten, but I lost the sketch as soon as I was done-ish with it. And then I found it again and here we are! Hope you like it!

Holy crap, that looks amazing! You somehow managed to capture both Eleven and Wendy's characters perfectly at the same time. Awesome watercoloring too, as always.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I can relate. Been trying to figure out circumstances for Skeledork's arrival but o far what I have is in the first page of my apophenia thread.

Well, you've come much further than me at least XD

Beautiful lighting and shading on this one! The bird skull is pretty cute the way you drew this but nice intense touch on her eyes.

34 minutes ago, Ninjanemo said:

Holy crap, that looks amazing! You somehow managed to capture both Eleven and Wendy's characters perfectly at the same time. Awesome watercoloring too, as always.

Thank you so much! QwQ

• Like 2

59fdd527b0c89_Quoth143-B-dayGift.thumb.png.1be8342af182d0fe39f126f98e81e6a9.png

I woder if she's holding a invisible birthday cake? Or giving romantic advice to Wayne...

3 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Thank you so much! *hug*

I didn't realize today was your birthday! Kind of interesting that tomorrow will be Bonfire Night/Guy Fawkes night so quite a coincidence.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I woder if she's holding a invisible birthday cake? Or giving romantic advice to Wayne...

I didn't realize today was your birthday! Kind of interesting that tomorrow will be Bonfire Night/Guy Fawkes night so quite a coincidence.

I was so close to being born on Halloween. Turns out I ended up putting my mom through about four days of labor. 

• Like 2

On 3.11.2017 at 7:32 PM, minespatch said:

I understand, I was saying the coloring reminds me of colored pencils.

Oh, haha, my bad ^^;

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wimpy Wayne and (something starting with W that means awesome or bad@ss) Wayne :p

Whimpy.thumb.png.80924203251da1f8fc1910df7e6b91f6.png

"I'm doing heavy lifts every day! I ain't that wimpy."

Ah, my nonsensical gestures -_-

54 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

I was so close to being born on Halloween. Turns out I ended up putting my mom through about four days of labor. 

I was so close to being born on my country's national day that my dad was worried XD Luckily I came two days later.

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Haha 2

59ffa8ea85eb0_DS-WayneForge.thumb.png.da392aa3f95cf66b20f0937e7008f609.png

"I'm gonna knock you down to the ground!"

A more finalized version of Wayne's forge skin. Did a few adjustments. He's ready to make some bacon!

I was thinking his skin title would be "defender", and he wouldn't be able to wield fire/explosion related weapons, like the molten darts and the fire staff. His special attacks would be a little stronger however.

So yeah. Portrait will happen some time in the future. Just wanted to have the design and colours in place.

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 5